Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Best military clips

Javelin video with T-72 it' fake.

ARENA in action.

One

Two

Three

not really understand what u meaning.........

He means that the t-72 used in the famous 'javelin' video's was laced with strategicaly placed explosives.

This was discovered on these forums a while ago. If you do a search for the thread you might find it. I remember someone posting a scanned article about it...

He means that the t-72 used in the famous 'javelin' video's was laced with strategicaly placed explosives.

This was discovered on these forums a while ago. If you do a search for the thread you might find it. I remember someone posting a scanned article about it...

hum i remembered someone talked about that(not here) too

Advertisement is a basis of trade wink_o.gif

All clips looks impressive - and it is what they were made for smile_o.gif

i downloaded the 3 bmp arena video and was shocked, there´s no music in it mad_o.gif

i couldn´t resist, cut the three videos together and added some music.

get the file here: BMP-3 Arena w/music

I'd rather have decent audio than a "music video".

Still I guess something is better than nothing when it comes to filling a void of no sound at all.

Awsome videos! Please post more!!!

I watched Mortar attack on the Compound. Those videos I like...feels like I'm actually there... I can't wait to graduate high school smile_o.gif

Well this does feature Harriers, Carriers, and Jaguars!

Linkage!

Wait till next week, when we see a Lotus Elise vs a AH-64 Apache!

(Saw it tonight.... The Elise wins! Ever see a AH64 try to flip a car over with downdraft?)

Edit - This one has no military valure, but I feel I must post it. Witness the power of the Invincible Toyata Hilux!

15 mins. Worth every minute!

Quote[/b] ]Those videos I like...feels like I'm actually there... I can't wait to graduate high school

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha good one

.... wait .... your serious?

sad_o.gif idiot

Stupid little children, do I really need to do my 'war is bad' speech again? Play OFP, realise how lucky you are to be in a first world country and be quiet.

Quote[/b] ]Stupid little children, do I really need to do my 'war is bad' speech again? Play OFP, realise how lucky you are to be in a first world country and be quiet.

War is good. Kill some bad guys, rape theire wives and drink theire beer! crazy_o.gif

check out the speed of that missile wow_o.gif

Movie

Damn!

Just enough time to say:

"Aww shit..."

check out the speed of that missile  wow_o.gif

Movie

Damn!

Just enough time to say:

"Aww shit..."

Thats what I thought too. Hell, for a second it still looked pretty far away and then SHCOOM!

I just want to add some interesting vids from some accidents where all involved people came luckily away unharmed.

First look at this picture.

It's a F-16 Pilot overestimating his height before starting a critical flight maneuver. When he sees the crash coming, he bails out. Nobody was harmed, but the plane was shred to pieces.

Here are the video links:

f16crash.JPG

Video 1

tbirdcrash.JPG

Video 2 (spectacular: Onboard Cam)

Second is a SU-30 roughly touching ground before starting up again, allowing the pilot and navigator to escape safely.

su-30-crash.JPG

Video