Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

Beggers can't be choosers i guess smile_o.gif.  Reason i asked was becasue im a big cti addict.  You think you could make a config that would work for cti games?  That would be so cool.  If not, thanks anyways smile_o.gif.

didnt placebo mention a few pages back that he too was a bit ctier and he only had the problem with the M113. unless he was playing in SP? check back about 5 pages or so to see who it was that mentioned it exactly and find out via PM further details of how it was accomplished.

i dont know the first thing about that CTI stuff to even know how to make a CTI version. sorry  sad_o.gif

Edited Out due to last minute change

More Good News:

As Y2K3 Nears the end of its long sought out journy to totaly replace most of the default stuff, it has aquired many many many megabytes of addons. so much that even our most broadest of bands models may be included to slow down. so far Y2K3 has Aquired 782 MB of addons with an expected 15 more (with fischkopps new humvee pack) bringing us close to 800 Megs of needed files. but! there is a light at the end of this tunnel, and no it is NOT an on-coming train tounge_o.gif . My associate Mr Burns has introduced me to a new install making program. and ive run a test with the BAS addons. now, All the BAS addons ever made (not including jam stuff) is 318Megs. after creating the installer i checked. . . . it compressed 318 megs to a whoping 130 megs. which means the remaining 400 megs of Y2K3 will most likely equal 200 megs for download  smile_o.gif

Going to keep modding on a new project after Y2k3?

folks DONT download anything yet. .

gimmie 15 minutes. .kurakymi had an idea. . . since he has refused to release the trucks, he told me to do it myself, using the texture swap utility i did. . so tounge_o.gif you know what they say, you want something done right. . doit your own damn self. . so i did

the 5 ton open will match the default 5 ton now. gimmie 15 minutes to complete the configs.

yes drax i will continue my work on the USCG Mod

<----- n00b

*runs off to find out what USCG is*

<----- n00b

*runs off to find out what USCG is*

its the second link/pic in my signature.

United States Coast Gaurd. we are doin helos, and cutters, and units to defend the coasts of these wonderful islands we have smile_o.gif

Download:XY2K3 Beta Pack 1 and re-install ssv_documents.pbo and MAF_M925NATO.pbo files from it.

XY2K3 Configs re-install the Config of your choice (exploding bodies or no exploding bodies)

Fixes:

*Civi Cars have offroad capability now

*Radio Script bug made cars invincable

*5ton Open replaced by a marfy reskined version to match the covered version. (textures applied by me, made by marfy)

Downloads Ready Now. Enjoy!!  biggrin_o.gif

Edit: im goin to bed now that its 6am. goodnight smile_o.gif

Nice going Pappster,

finally a replacement for that open 5t-truck. Y2K3 is getting closer and closer to perfection smile_o.gif

Great work

Greets

Been having a bit trouble with the new config.bin. Seems it has been asking for files that concern itself with CBT_M978.pbo, yet i can't find it anywhere. Help?

Been having a bit trouble with the new config.bin. Seems it has been asking for files that concern itself with CBT_M978.pbo, yet i can't find it anywhere. Help?

Chek out this newest Combat! trucks smile_o.gif It shoud solve problem.

trucks.jpg

Shweeet... That ammo truck has a turret on it.  Fuel truck isn't in the pic but it's greatly improved also.  Love it.

i have a problem... i get a 'modelspecial' error with the new Y2k3 stuff...

i might be missing something though since this is the first d/l since well, early june (the config said june 7th)

i get it with almost all choppers (execpt standard AH64), all A10´s, the M2A2 and some more stuff (wich i cant clearly tell what it is)

so, do anyone know what i´m missing or what is wrong?

@shadow: my advice is download the XY2K3 beta pack 1 and 2, download all the addons listed in the XY2K3 second of hte download page at the bottom, as well as the new config.. . install those and if that doesnt work. . .well its not long before final is here so u could just ride out the storm.

@drax: yea i used the covered for the repair and the fuel tanker for the refuel truck. . so the only one left was the one with the MG and what the hell . .the ammo truck could use a lil more protection smile_o.gif

Shadow i think you need this Logan M1119 Look back a page or two and their is a link to it!

Shadow i think you need this  Logan M1119 Look back a page or two and their is a link to it!

damnit. . how stupid of me. . .i forgot to update beta pack 1 with that instead of the M1191 from EC. . .im sorry ill be updating that shortly hold off downloading pack 1 for about 15 minutes

oh well. have downloaded everything (both pack 1 and 2 and the new config) thats whats make the problems, as i said, all choppers, all cars, all jeeps, all M113´s, all M2A2´s, not the M1´s, not the HMMWV, not the trucks (i think), not the AH64A and.. well... as you see, i got a lot of stuff causing either 'modelspecial' or CTD....i know it worked before i downloaded the latest stuff, becouse i played with it thisa morning without any problems...

it also starts with "missing m1911" something.... (i have downloaded all addons on the Y2K3 site so it shouldnt be any problems, and i downloaded all addons required that was not on the site)....

oh well, i guess i can wait for the final version.... can always play some FDF or something :P

the beta pack 1 is updated with the new M1911

i honestly couldnt even begine to pinpoint what the model special could be for those vehicals crazy_o.gif

the beta pack 1 is updated with the new M1911

i honestly couldnt even begine to pinpoint what the model special could be for those vehicals crazy_o.gif

heh, no, it would have been a lot easier if it wher just 1 type of wehicle, like choppers.. then we might have guessed it´s something with the pilot, but were not that lucky...

modelspecial is caused by a missing , in teh loadout. for instance weapons={"M16""Beretta92","AT4"} is missing a coma between M16 and Beretta. . . but thats not the case here which really makes no sense at all crazy_o.gif looked at the jeep class and looked at the soldier class and still cant figure it out crazy_o.gif

question: do you have the BAS weapons? from thier delta ranger pack? bas_weap.pbo

i think that may be the cause of it. . . which i can fix (assuming thats the cause)

i remembered back when the west machine gunner had the M240 from BAS. .. i gave al the vehicals M240 mags in cargo in case u needed to reload

i just took them out. . and also updated the Y2K3_EF.pbo (in the configs.rar file) and the config to include new sounds for the ingram and revovler

hopefuly the next update will consist of new sights for them too smile_o.gif