Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

hey pappy work is going slowly.

but see yourself :

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=40990

well I will send you the textures when I have done the others too.

still the old prob like we had with the AK 47 and PK .... someone has to make the .p3d files for them.

If you could do that it would be GREAT.... we will see

cant u apply the textures to the old models?

edit: ill just use a weapon sight for some other handgun and copy it several times adn remap the texture smile_o.gif

thanks again for your continued support

ok i'll try it with those you made.

perhaps it works. if there is a variation. well we only need on p3d model for all handgun textures.

alright folks. . .im back and im alive

Bad News: looks like im stuck with this for the rest of my life sad_o.gif

Good News: the hole was big enough already that i dont need surgery. . .and i have to like soak in a warm bath for 15 minutes a day every other day. . .its the first time ive done that in years. . and omg its like a zen thing yo. . .im like soo relaxed and so mellow right now  blues.gif

*|deep relaxed sigh|*

on the news of hte mod. . . what do yall think about the new HEMTTs? look nice? look sweet? i just downloaded them and goin to test.  .

im thinkin of keepin marfys 5ton. . but for the refuel and repair versions im gonna make those HEMTT's. . . at least the fuel.

anyone disagree with me? please sign your name here and an assasin will be around shortly to kill you  smile_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

goin to test the trucks and implement thes puppies  biggrin_o.gif

Edit: tested and me likey

Replacments As Follows:

M977 Covered = Repair Truck

M978 = Fuel Truck

im goin to get me a milk shake and when i get back ill implementet them smile_o.gif

If we are talking about trucks i have another proposal. What about this and this as russian Ural? IMHO they looks much better than CSLA ones smile_o.gif

About sights. How about changing those acog and aimpoint optics for new ones?

i agree, unfortunitly, it goes back to the size thing. plus in this case it goes to conviance too. . . the csla_car has the uaz, resistance uaz, and ural. if i take out the ural thats like mabe 1 meg, and replace it with a pbo pack of 12 megs for jsut 1 truck its inconvieant for the user sad_o.gif

and i was talkin about the west trucks. east and resistance are done. . . and now so are west trucks biggrin_o.gif

all that remains, is benus' hand gun sights, and fishkopps new humvee pack and ill make this thing final (with an update later on for the campaign ECP bug fix)

redownload the config pack for XY2K3... the Supply Trucks are as follows

Defualt Ammo Truck = M977 (with mg)

Default Fuel Truck = M978 (fuel)

Default Repair Truck = M977 (covered)

so now the hemmts replace all the default supply vehicals now smile_o.gif and yes the gunner postion on the ammo truck is playable. . . extra convoy protection of the most valuable asset: ammo biggrin_o.gif

About sights. How about changing those acog and aimpoint optics for new ones?

thier INQ weapons and therefore INQ sights. i might equip them with suchy/earl weapons in the end anyway (not a promise thou)

Papster,great to see you are still working like a good un! Just downloaded the new HEMMT adons and your latest configs! just two lil probs this time:-no entry OFPY2K3NxB.bin/cfg weaps.wip_m1911. and" no entry model special". All missions still work by the way!! I presume it's got something to do with this lil pistol sight thingy your working on.

Woohaa!! this thing gets better every day nice lil surprise with the m1911 pistol sight,excellent!! you wouldn't beleive me if i told you i was 41 with two kids and this thing as made my day.

thier INQ weapons and therefore INQ sights. i might equip them with suchy/earl weapons in the end anyway (not a promise thou)

Please do. The mod'll be perfect then. biggrin_o.gif

Papster tounge_o.gif what about this happy fellows as US Special Forces?

@action man

Download Logan M1119. I had same problem smile_o.gif

hmmm

let me put it this way: i only need fischkops new humvee's to be released, and then im done smile_o.gif

and folks: several days ago i asked someone to make a list of all the addons used in Y2K3 (not counting BAS) and noone has pmed me with that list. . .i ask that at least 2 or 3 people make a list of all the Y2K3 addons used and PM me to ensure i dont miss anything in the next installer

let me put it this way: i only need fischkops new humvee's to be released, and then im done smile_o.gif

You forgot about replacement for West Open Truck  tounge_o.gif Now its standard BIS model and it rather dont fits rest of your units smile_o.gif But i have no idea about something which coud change this sad_o.gif Someone made all west trucks with Marfy textures and is waiting permission, am i wrong? I cant recall the name....

You forgot about replacement for West Open Truck  tounge_o.gif Now its standard BIS model and it rather dont fits rest of your units smile_o.gif But i have no idea about something which coud change this sad_o.gif Someone made all west trucks with Marfy textures and is waiting permission, am i wrong? I cant recall the name....

kurikymi, EECP creator. . . and yes i know about them. . . i used the hmtts cuz kur is currently attempting to contact John Edwards in hopes that he can communicate with the dead. . . the permission he seeks is from jonno. jonno left OFP well over a year ago. jonno has not been seen or heard from in over a year. and kur refused to release until jonno answers him...

in short: those trucks will never see the light of day sad_o.gif

in the USCG mod the Cutter model was orginaly the ADF Ran model from stuka, when i went to the ADF site it said "MIA" next to his user name with a small notery that noone has seen or heard form him in over 2 years either. . .so i released the edited model with credits givin in the readme. becuz im not gonna waste my time tryin to contact someone i can obviously see is no longer around. you just credit and go. like i said 48 hour rule. . .if your addons are that important to you, you will reply. . . but if u take longer then 48 hours that means you obviously could care less about your work. jonno has taken kur are up to 3 months of no reply.

jonno is either

dead

lack of a computer

or doesnt care

so unless anyone here would like to reskin the 5 ton open with marfys textures and send it on over. . . then i cant change it sad_o.gif

Papster, check your private messages!

yes i just came back to PM you a thank you but since you posted tounge_o.gif

thanks again. . .that list seems to be all in order smile_o.gif only thing was SJB_M82 and usmg is no longer used. other then that the rest of the list seems fine. thanks

Update for the:

M2A2 Bradly Version 1.3

M113 APC Version 1.1

Needed (above downloads and the following):

Y2K3 Beta Addons Pack 2 for the M2A2.pbo

XY2K3 Config Pack

Changes:

*M2A2 now has the features of the new Bradly pack (animated tow launcher)

*M113 Dead Gunner bug fixed by ejected the gunner when he dies

*M113, M2A2, and BMP now has GMR explosions

Hey Pappy, I've been doing some experimenting with the Y2K config myself.  For one I added a new class "M4GrenadeLauncher" that replaces the INQ_Grenadelauncher for the night officer.  It has the correct gun sight, and magazines are interchangable with the standard M4.  Also the M4 magazine now uses the INQ_m16 sound instead of the INQ_m4.  IE both the M4 and M16 make the same sound now.  (Having fired long and short barreled versions of the AR-15 or M16 I find that INQ's M16 sound is the closest thing to real life for both the M16 and M4).  Also I replaced "Car Blue" with Mechanic's Subaru WRX.  It has higher top speed and improved off road ability.  "Car Red" was replaced by Mechanics VW Golf, and sports car 1 and 2 where replaced with a white Porsche 911 GT2 and yellow Porsche 911 Turbo.  Also I'm thinking about replacing the NVGs with the ones from FDF mod.  Oh and I also tweaked the AT6 TOW and Hellfire properties.  Hellfire and Tow kill T-72s in one hit, disable T-80s in one hit.  AT-6 distroys M-60 in one hit.  Also MP-5 is replaced with the one from BAS (BAS_WEAP.PBO).  Unfortunately I think that I made the changes from an old config.  But let me know if you want it anyway...

Oh and I also edited laserguided.pbo and replaced the BIS A10 with omayns a-10

is there a way to make this mod multiplayer friendly? Nice work, Pappy

Hey Pappy, I've been doing some experimenting with the Y2K config myself.  For one I added a new class "M4GrenadeLauncher" that replaces the INQ_Grenadelauncher for the night officer.  It has the correct gun sight, and magazines are interchangable with the standard M4.  Also the M4 magazine now uses the INQ_m16 sound instead of the INQ_m4.  IE both the M4 and M16 make the same sound now.  (Having fired long and short barreled versions of the AR-15 or M16 I find that INQ's M16 sound is the closest thing to real life for both the M16 and M4).  Also I replaced "Car Blue" with Mechanic's Subaru WRX.  It has higher top speed and improved off road ability.  "Car Red" was replaced by Mechanics VW Golf, and sports car 1 and 2 where replaced with a white Porsche 911 GT2 and yellow Porsche 911 Turbo.  Also I'm thinking about replacing the NVGs with the ones from FDF mod.  Oh and I also tweaked the AT6 TOW and Hellfire properties.  Hellfire and Tow kill T-72s in one hit, disable T-80s in one hit.  AT-6 distroys M-60 in one hit.  Also MP-5 is replaced with the one from BAS (BAS_WEAP.PBO).  Unfortunately I think that I made the changes from an old config.  But let me know if you want it anyway...

Oh and I also edited laserguided.pbo and replaced the BIS A10 with omayns a-10

laserguided.pbo is already using oymans a10  tounge_o.gif

Officers M4 40mm yea alright since i had a few comments about that. . ill take that one

and ill take the tweaked Hellfire, TOW, and AT6's

edited cars? cant do it. . first off theres not enough choices and second off the ones we have are ok lookin as is. . .but i wil increase the offroad capability

ok ok ok lets do this. . .download the newest config released tonight (an hour ago), make all the changes u claimed except for the cars and the FDF nvgs' the ones from INQ are the best

Edit: Y2K3 is MP compatable with those who use Y2K3. so if u anre your freind use it. . then its compatable. . but with non Y2K3 servers it apperes as if it isnt. . . sorry

Beggers can't be choosers i guess smile_o.gif. Reason i asked was becasue im a big cti addict. You think you could make a config that would work for cti games? That would be so cool. If not, thanks anyways smile_o.gif.