Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

Also getting a missing script error.

"Bailout.sqs"

Also getting a missing script error.

"Bailout.sqs"

you need the raft.pbo included in the new pack on page one

for the hummer animation problem i fixed that reinstall the one in the first pack. . .again OVERWRITE the orginal BIS pbo with that one

for the BAS weap problem you can fix that via the included cpp by adding that line at the end. . .its 3am now so ill do an update in awhile ill let you know when its up

Thanx PB.

So i have to overwrite the original Hummer .pbo?

Using the addon in a mod-folder won't work?

Thanx PB.

So i have to overwrite the original Hummer .pbo?  

Using the addon in a mod-folder won't work?

i deleted the orginal humr.pbo and stuck the newer replaced one in the Y2K3/Addons

and it works for me

sorry im takin so long on teh next update folksim kinda waitin on some addons like a 5ton pack, perhaps rude dogs new M113s and also theres the lil matter of the whole humvee thing which he is still working on but chaning pbo names so i have to wait for that

also oyman has gracously 'donated' his A10 to the project which as soon as he gets hosting for it. . WILL be replacbing both A10s asap. once i get the new A10 i will release an updated config at that time smile_o.gif

hi,

very cool mod u made there  smile_o.gif

unfortunatly i get an error:

No Entry 'OFPY2K3NxB.bin/CfgWeapons.SigP90'

anyone an idea ?

i dont know much about this modding stuff etc.  sad_o.gif

EDIT: Btw. i cant find the OFPY2K3NxB.bin anywhere...so why does ofp tell me about an error in it ?!

I been creating my own configuration, and finally I managed to get it to work. Easyer than I thought.

Anyway, I was thinking about using InQuisitors M113 to replace the BIS one, but I can unpbo it. Anybody knows the models name, the p3d/ so I can change it in my new configuration.

Thanks

@CERO.

@Cero

if you want to replace the BIS Models with INQ's

just copy those lines into your config

M113

model="\INQ_M113\INQ_M113.p3d";

for the vulcan model you gotta change it in the config of the original bis addon !

model="\INQ_M113\INQ_M163.p3d";

and as you can see i've found a way

to decompress "encrypted PBO's" just check this topic:

encrypted PBO's

@Cero

if you want to replace the BIS Models with INQ's

just copy those lines into your config

M113

model="\INQ_M113\INQ_M113.p3d";

for the vulcan model you gotta change it in the config of the original bis addon !

model="\INQ_M113\INQ_M163.p3d";

and as you can see i've found a way

to decompress "encrypted PBO's" just check this topic:

encrypted PBO's

Thanks mate, this really hellped.

I'm gonna run that Bin now.

Regards.

@CERO

Does this mod install any undead units? Like skulls and skeletons and stuff? I downloaded a bunch of stuff the other night and I can't figure out why I have all that crap now. crazy_o.gif

yea it does. . . thats form the effects pack (exploding bodies)

i guess i could try hideing those things i dunno if it would work or not

@bas crews

the bas armpatch isnt a hidden selection (i tried and talked to deadmeat.... needs to be retextured)

What are the pbos for these objects?

Does this mod install any undead units? Like skulls and skeletons and stuff? I downloaded a bunch of stuff the other night and I can't figure out why I have all that crap now.  crazy_o.gif

yea it does. . . thats form the effects pack (exploding bodies)

i guess i could try hideing those things i dunno if it would work or not

@bas crews

the bas armpatch isnt a hidden selection (i tried and talked to deadmeat.... needs to be retextured)

What are the pbos for these objects?

just the effectpack.pbo

i belive you can hide them by going into the config and changing the scope from public to private and it will hide it from the editor

@hottex: thats a problem with a third party addon(the p90) it means that they messed up a line or two in their config and it blames the default config. in this case my config.

that OFPY2K3NxB.bin is your config.bin from the Y2K3 mod. the config name is OFPY2K3NxB.cpp then when i bin it keeps things more organized and too when you report an error like this i know what config your using. so your using the No eXploding Bodies version smile_o.gif

at @cero: i used the INQ M113 WITH the actions (opening door) and custom cargo units in it. so please feel free to download Y2K3 and use the included cpp to base your config off of, or to get out certian parts like the INQ_M113 with actions. just make a lil note in your readme credits that you got it from the Y2K3 config project and i have absolutly no problem with it smile_o.gif

Updated:

configs updated to use oymans A10, and HOPEFULY fix that lil missing bas_weap thingamajigy (ready now)

also the Y2K3Beta pack is updated with a new LaserGuided.pbo with oymans A10 as well (ready in 20 minutes)

Edit: check page one for download links for the XY2K3 beta pack and the configs.rar pack

and ****REMEMBER****

all replacment pbos NEED to overwrite the orginal BIS addon for it to work. you MAY however delete the orginal(or back it up) and place the 'new' one in the Y2K3 Addon folder and it will still work.

BIS Replacment PBO list is as follows:

BMP2

KOLO

Vulcan

Su25

G36a

Apac

XMS

Vulcan

OH58

M2A2

LaserGuided

humr

Great news,

downloading now. Is there any chance that you might use Pablo`s M113s in your mod once they are released?

Great news,

downloading now. Is there any chance that you might use Pablo`s M113s in your mod once they are released?

one of the few things holding back next release smile_o.gif

OH NO!!!! not replacing BIS stuff.... then i cant use it...

since i have around 20 modfolders and i do not always use Y2k3 stuff i don´t want to over write anything of the original stuff

cant i just put everything in a separate mod folder and run it like that???

I've put the bis addons-bmp2 g36a oh58 kolo apac m2a2 vulcan su25 xms humr in a their own mod folder.When i play the Y2K3 mod i don't run with the bis addons mod.When i want to play with original bis addons i run the mod folder that i put them in! It is very easy for me because i use kegs ofp launcher. ps the bas- weap message is still a prob,i had to add "BAS-weap" to the Y2K3 cpp and then convert it to bin file then rename it config bin and now i use this one!!

ok, so i can put the bis stuff into a separate folder then...

i use OFP watch so it should´n be any problem then...

Hey Pappy,

check this out, Pablo released his M113s at the official forum!!

Hey Thanks alot Pappy for all your help and time gettin me all set up the other night. Im new to The MOD scence and appreciated it all! WOrks Great !

I've put the bis addons-bmp2 g36a oh58 kolo apac m2a2 vulcan su25 xms humr in a their own mod folder.When i play the Y2K3 mod i don't run with the bis addons mod.When i want to play with original bis addons i run the mod folder that i put them in! It is very easy for me because i use kegs ofp launcher. ps the bas- weap message is still a prob,i had to add "BAS-weap" to the Y2K3 cpp and then convert it to bin file then rename it config bin and now i use this one!!

crazy_o.gif i have bas_weap in the friggin preload addons and you still get the error?!

open up the cpp you just did and copy the EXACTLY preload name for the bas weap since apprently bas_weap (the name in thier config, pbo name, and readme) isnt the right one

yes i know i just downloaded the M113's gonna try putting them in now smile_o.gif

PS: will stil require INQ's for the vulcan

Pappy

Since you will upload the new version with the M113, could you also add the newest versions of HEP guns and The Hummers from fishtopp?

Pappy

Since you will upload the new version with the M113, could you also add the newest versions of HEP guns and The Hummers from fishtopp?

umm that was already released in the first XY2K3 beta release about a month ago crazy_o.gif

check page one for download information on that

M113'S ARE NOT REPLACED YET JUST HOLD YOUR HORSES FOR ABOUT ANOTHER HOUR OR SO

I was talking of the NEWEST versions. I thought you had the previous ones. Maybe am I wrong, if so, sorry..

Hello pappy (top man) I added the line "BAS-weap" note BAS upper case. cheers thanks for the excelent work!

@ -Run-: for the HEP stuff it arms them with his weapon. so as long as he doesnt change the class name it will remain the newest version that you download, for the hummers, he hasnt released an update with the humvee half top yet, and thats the one im using is the 4 door half top smile_o.gif so when he releases it ill update those

ive done testing. . . so far the only problem i encoutered was the random number thing doesnt seem to work on teh M113's but the good news is unlike the M2A2 problem, this one does have "default" designations on it so they still show up

M113 replaced by M113A3. M113 Ambulance replaced by M113A3

rebining now will be ready shortly (will post and inform you when ready)