Sign in to follow this  
Sgt. Stryker

More snow usmc

I made my own version of snow USMC which are actually a flat white color instead of marpat camo. I still need to ask soem people for permission before I release it but you guys can take a look here.

Click on my album and go to the last picture

hope you all like it, gives FDF guys something else to fight.

Nice one, although i really like that snow marpat, i find them too dark for white background, that pic u have there is more to my taste. smile_o.gif

hey, those are nice, really nice. They seem to fit the snow better. Now if someone would do the same for the army pack smile_o.gif

There is no Snow MARPAT, plus I like the other one better. More dark colors, as snow camo has.

Oh well, nice one, just in time for my birthday biggrin_o.gif

(The snow freek dos an hands stund up to celebrate)

I don't know why I like snow addons so much...

Extrange.

Thanks for that, good job.

So, you just wayting for permissions and so on and then you'll be able to release it.

I hope it comes soon.

BTW, are you working in East units aswell?

Ebud, are you about the infantry pack made by hyakushiki? That would be a good idea, and the BAS Deltas and Rangers wow_o.gif

@CERO.

That looks very cool. Any chance you could leave the gear in woodland? It just looks better and is more realistic in my opinion.

Oh well, nice one, just in time for my birthday biggrin_o.gif

(The snow freek dos an hands stund up to celebrate)

I don't know why I like snow addons so much...

Extrange.

Thanks for that, good job.

So, you just wayting for permissions and so on and then you'll be able to release it.

I hope it comes soon.

BTW, are you working in East units aswell?

Ebud, are you about the infantry pack made by hyakushiki? That would be a good idea, and the BAS Deltas and Rangers wow_o.gif

@CERO.

same ere

Very nice!

But I agree on that the gear should be woodland, maybe a white cover on the rucksack?

Ok i started working on Hyk's desert 91 soldiers as snow units (they are the best fitting to to do it) I am about 20 percent done, bt im gonna need someone to config it for me, I have no idea how to.

Whats the status of the winter USMC release? I agree, woodland gear would look better...

If you want someone to config it for you i'll gladly do it. I've been doin just that for the past 4 and a half months makin a small (yeah right ! 500+ megs of altered addons) mod for myself. Including that HYK pack.

Nice! smile_o.gif

Very good work, Sgt.Stryker.

But for me, C4P741N's Winter USMCs look better. Onyl white uniforms look too boring (for me!!! The units itself look great!).

Why don't you just put your work together with C4P741N and release all in one Winter-USMC Pack? So we would be abel to play with both and everybody will be happy  biggrin_o.gif

Perhaps with different names (like the "Desert" and "Woodland" just call the "Winter Woodland" and "Winter") Would be very sweet (especially for us mission makers ! biggrin_o.gif  So we could use them all and the players will only have to download one pack  smile_o.gif )

Mfg MEDICUS

Why don't you just put your work together with C4P741N and release all in one Winter-USMC Pack? So we would be abel to play with both and everybody will be happy  biggrin_o.gif

Perhaps with different names (like the "Desert" and "Woodland" just call the "Winter Woodland" and "Winter") Would be very sweet (especially for us mission makers ! biggrin_o.gif  So we could use them all and the players will only have to download one pack  smile_o.gif )

Best idea I've heard in ages wink_o.gif

Nobody makes winter gear since it's never used. Well with new systems, sometimes people wear it under their field jackets, but that's different. Woodland if you absolutely must. And also, perhaps field jackets. The snow is pretty damn cold.