Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

Hey, why don't you equip the Soldiers and such with Ruck sacks from the War Games Addon, Thats what I did.

Hey, why don't you equip the Soldiers and such with Ruck sacks from the War Games Addon, Thats what I did.

Because I'm trying to keep required downloads to a minimum since not everybody can afford to keep 500MB worth of addon PBOs loaded at all times. I'm being careful about what I select to replace things in order to get the most out of every addon pack.

Thats cool, I just thought It'd be more Realistic.

Hmm. Found a new bug:

There seems to be a clipping problem in the commander view of the T-80. It's difficult to see through the scope and sometimes it won't move. I guess I'll have to figure that out while I retool the armor.

v0.2.9.9 released

Get it here.

Quote[/b] ]0.2.9.9 03/27/04

Bug fixes:

M24 mags now visible

US sniper now has correct number of inventory slots

T-80BV changed to T-80UE model to fix optics bug

Models:

T-80 : SIG T-80UE

Realism:

Burst fire mode added to MP5SD Aimpoint

Gameplay:

MP5SD now matches BAS' config. Uses BAS' sound.

Misc: Readme added

Fast update, I know, but after looking at the config this morning, I realized that two of the bugs were caused by stupid mistakes and the third could be fixed easily. Since it will probably be a little while before I released another update (I plan on adding a lot,) I wanted to get the bug-free version out for the meantime.

Hi Kurayami,

I'm really enjoying these smile_o.gif

Thanks

Jeff

No problem. I'm glad somebody's getting use out of it.

Oh, and I forgot to mention a few posts ago that the next release (0.3) should have a non-Dynamic Range config available as well.

um can you plz make a version which doesnt require Dynamic Range ? rock.gif

i dont think it is all that good and i want to use your config but it is another 35 or something mb and i dont think it is all that good sad_o.gif

thnx Jakal

All of the download links on OFP CZ seem to be dead. I managed to track down all addons except Sigmas t-80 pak, and the M-925 5t truck.

Could someone please upload these somewhere?

thanks.

They aren't dead (I just checked.) Sometimes you just need to try the links a few times because they have some ongoing server difficulties at ofp.info.

If you still need a mirror, you should be able to find the T-80 pack at http://www.operationnorthstar.com/ since that's where they were originally from.

I don't know of another place to get Marfy's 5t.

This is also a good site to check if you're looking for something specific (although some of the links are broken.)

Argh!  The sig T-80 pack at ofp.info is corrupted and the one at Atwar cant be found!!

EDIT:  Marfy's 5 ton is a corrupt zip, as is HYKs infantry...

crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

EDIT AGAIN: ofp.info's mirror #2 for HYK infantry works, but sig's t80 pack and marfy's 5-ton is still a no-go, i checked almost every addon site.

yeah i spent a few hours scrounging through every addon site i could find but the t80 pak and the 5 ton are impossible to find.

We desperately need OFPEC back up and running, that site had virtually everything on it.....

Why can't I play on regular Servers with this really nice Config ?

The standard ECP works fine on every Server but with this MOD I got a CTD every Time ...

Why can't I play on regular Servers with this really nice Config ?

The standard ECP works fine on every Server but with this MOD I got a CTD every Time ...

While I've done absolutely no testing as far as MP goes because this was intended for SP use, I'd say that this is probably because I've made many changes to things over the stock ECP config. Stock ECP really doesn't deviate from BIS values for units and weaponry. I do.

Think about it. The M16 in my config, for example, is completely different than the M16 in the standard OFP or ECP configs. It goes beyond just the sound and model and includes recoil, ballistics, how quickly the AI is able to fire it, and so on. The values in my config deviate greatly from the config running on the server and other clients, so I'm not surprised that you'd have problems. The number of fundimental changes like this will continue to grow as time goes on (I've already merged Sigma-6's US armor and tank weaponry data with the 0.3 config,) so this isn't likely to change.

I would imagine that everything would work just fine if the server and all clients were running identical E-ECP configs. If anybody wants to set up a server to test this, be my guest.

can you make a config with usmc rpg/law for soldiers?

because pappy's config contain many bugs...

but your mod(pappy and you) are very good !!

original idea

and thanks!

can you make a config with usmc rpg/law for soldiers?

because pappy's config contain many bugs...

I've actually already done that, but I'm taking a break for a day or two since I put about 16 hours into the config on Monday and Tuesday. v0.3 should be out within a week in both Dynamic Range and normal ECP versions.

Current list of changes for v0.3

Quote[/b] ]Bug fixes:

M1 model was M1A1, changed to M1A2

Models:

M72 LAW : BAS M136 AT4

RPG-nh75 : Suchey and Earl RPG-16d

UH-60, UH-60MG : BAS UH-60L

Realism:

AK47CZ renamed to Sa vz.58

Gameplay:

East & West Grenadiers now equipped with Suchey & Earl's grenade vests

M1 now matches Sigma-6's config in all respects including armament and armor. Uses Sigma-6's sounds. Renamed in-game to M1A2.

M60A3 now matches Sigma-6's config in all respects including armament and armor. Renamed in-game to M60A3.

AT4 matches BAS config

RPG-16d matches Suchey and Earl config. Uses S&E sound.

Misc:

Sigma-6's pertinent ammo classes added to class CfgAmmo

Sigma-6's pertinent weapon classes added to class CfgWeapons

That's all that I have added so far, but there will be more added before I release it, so don't consider it a full list.

The UH-60 retains all of BAS' scripting except stuff relating to insertion/extraction. My testing showed that this had the potential to "break" missions that were made without this functionality in mind, so I thought it best to disable it for compatability's sake.

I've also talked to Sigma-6 and he is going to share his Russian weapon and armor values with me, so that will either make it into 0.3 or a future release.

thanks,but tell me kurayami...

the resistance have no modification??! crazy_o.gif

will you add something like (edge) in the futur?

I plan on updating the resistance units in some way in the future. Probably not in the next release, though.

While I got a little side-tracked by working on some projects for Il-2, the next revision is almost ready to go.

Would anybody like to volunteer to test it before I do a general release? I'd like to ensure that what I release is as bug-free as possible since I can't test everything in every mission myself. If anybody is interested, PM me. I only need a few people.

thank you to make us very huppy for this good news !!!

I'm really enjoying the futur dragunov..:!!!very beautifull!!

please hurry up!lol!!! wink_o.gifblues.gif

thank you again man and I hope that it 'll not contiain any bugs crazy_o.gifsmile_o.gifwink_o.gif

oh shit i 've bugs with the sound !

crazy_o.gif

there's no pk's sound firing and no grenade sound firing

There's no reason why there should be any missing sounds. I double-checked, and everything is in order, so all that I can really suggest is:

1: Make sure that Dynamic Range is installed

2: Make sure that you're using original, unmodified addon PBOs

Whatever the problem is, it shouldn't be a bug with the config.

Also, I haven't made any changes to the SVD at all. Are you sure that you aren't confusing my config with someone else's?

Anyway, the next release will be postponed for a little longer. I talked to several addon makers yesterday and now hope to include a lot more in the next revision, but I'm waiting on a few things before I implement the changes. Hopefully everything will be in order by the end of the week. I think the wait will be worth it.