Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

Combat! discussion thread

Actually, that's not entirely true. Rudedog has previously mentioned that the XM-8 Buford and the Stingray light tanks are being developed.

Edit - do you have any reference material/pics for that M113 IFVL? That's the first place to start if you want to see it made. smile_o.gif

I think the point with the IFVL is that it was the alternative to the Stryker, if I'm not mistaken.

I asked that a few posts up, but it seems everyone focused on the M113 IFVL suggestion I made at the bottom of teh post. crazy_o.gif

Any chance you can make the Humvee's compatible with BAS's cargo script?

Or better someone makes the BAS cargo script compatible with all those fantastic addons available today.

I want to steal an enemy truck with a CH-47!

MfG Lee biggrin_o.gif

or make the carry script for the MH-60 a stand-alone or make it carry any vehicle instead of a generated BIS HMMWV (which nobody uses anymore).

Asking for all the extra scripts and crap will only further delay ever seeing this stuff. At the rate you guys whine for added feeatures you gonna need a super computer just to run them and OPF3 will be out.

Surely it's not "extra scripts and crap" as that's been done by BAS. Wouldn't it just be a matter of getting their permission and a 'little' bit of tweaking?

and don't call me shirley.....

Any chance you can make the Humvee's compatible with BAS's cargo script?

no the HMMWVs are not going to have the cargo script smile_o.gif

no the HMMWVs are not going to have the cargo script  smile_o.gif

And what will be COMBAT!'s next released addon may i ask rock.gif .

Bradley and M113's are final, HEMMT is beta right?

Will it be the final HMMT, the hmmwv's or something else rock.gif .

Bobcatt quotes the infamous Deadmeat. "When its done."

Maybe we should tag on another week delay everytime somebody ask us when it will be done? Saw we're up to three weeks now... ;)

Maybe we should tag on another week delay everytime somebody ask us when it will be done?  Saw we're up to three weeks now...  ;)

I didn't ask for a date I only reminded people about the Sheridan tounge_o.gif

th sheridan is indeed a very nice tank and is the only tank used by the 82nd airborne. Was used, because it's now retired if I'm correct.

Bobcatt quotes the infamous Deadmeat.

So if someone asks:

Quote[/b] ]"And what will be COMBAT!'s next released addon may i ask

The answer is:

Quote[/b] ]"When its done."

rock.gif

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

It's a messagebox  genarator addon. It detects what you're writing. If it sees the words "COMBAT", "next", "release" and "when" in the same line it will create a messagebox with the words "--!!!WHEN IT'S DONE!!!--".

They named it the "when-it's-done-addon". Saves them a lot of time, which they can spend on creating addons.

crazy_o.gif (I'm nuts)  wink_o.gif

But seriously (otherwize this message would be spam, don't even think about it Placebo);

I don't really care what the next release will be. I'm sure it will be great. The HMMWV-pack looks close to finish, but could actually take a while

[edit] parts deleted, because I was writing wrong info. Sorry for that [/edit]

I don't really care what the next release will be. I'm sure it will be great. The HMMWV-pack looks close to finish, but Fishkopp is also working on a lot of other things right now (LAV pack, AV-8B, ect). So it could actually take a while (although I'm not sure if he is the only one working on the HMMWV pack).

A little OT there, Cpt. FrostBite.  

But, I think your mixing up FK's and COMBAT!'s HMMWV Packs, which are different.  COMBAT!'s HMMWV's are our own model from scratch, and FK's is based off Flaber's. Fischkopp is not a COMBAT! member.

oops sad_o.gif sorry, my bad..

I though I'd read somethin gabout a guy joining CBT-mod and bringing some USMC-addon with him. I really though that I read FK's name.

I already though this was strange (since FK is now making his own crew-model and such). Thanks for clearing this up for me.

oops sad_o.gif sorry, my bad..

I though I'd read somethin gabout a guy joining CBT-mod and bringing some USMC-addon with him. I really though that I read FK's name.

I already though this was strange (since FK is now making his own crew-model and such). Thanks for clearing this up for me.

your thinking of NZXShadow smile_o.gif

your thinking of NZXShadow  smile_o.gif

He really must have brought alot of work to COMBAT!'s office then, has you guys were focusing on army stuff exclusively, a opfor pack with foreign army and terrorist militias would be something good to counter all the nice western units being made but that is kinda OT smile_o.gif ...

@Rudedog: It´s a little bit out of topic ... but I have said this to CBT_Sniper_Skull and now i should said that to you. My Hmmwv is NOT (!!!) based on Flabers one rock.gif