Sign in to follow this  
5133p39

5133p39's yomies [zombie mod]

First of all, some people are complaining about download problems on the Yomies site.

I tested it many times, and i did have no problem at all.

There is some max.data transfer for day/month on this site, so it can be the cause of all download problems (just try it later).

Also, don't use any download accelerator when trying to DL these files - i am not sure, but maybe it can cause problems too (in combination with my site).

yes the .zip does not work with RAR, make a RAR format file

well, it's a ZIP... why don't you use a WinZIP then? or did RAR become some sort of new 'standard'? how are you unpacking other ZIPs?

Are you sending similar messages to Microsoft, to pack their patches and everything by RAR instead of their CAB? :-))

I am using ZIP because TotalCommander it doesn't need an external (un)packer for it. I think this way it's better.

Tell me one REAL REASON why would i pack it by RAR and not ZIP ?

btw. you can TRY ;) to download new version of Yomies.

* They can be destroyed.

* Two new variables added (Y_DISMEMBER and Y_HEAD_KILL)

The first sets minimum amount of damage a 'bullet' must do to yomie to kill and dismember his body.

Second variable sets minimum count of headshots required to kill yomie.

It's a 1 hour work, so don't think you can find all promised features in this version :-(

but i will try my best to make it better next time when i have some time.

Hi,

Do you want to include any of the new zombies from the unified zombie mod in your yomies pack?

Why not - if it increases the zombie madness.... all fine by Tracy T btw (can be contacted directly on zombie.mod@ntlworld.com - thats our group email)

Real zombie :

r3671103269.jpg

- Protesters clashing with Israeli troops in the West Bank village of Dir Hades, near Charon Sunday, March 21, 2004. (AP Photo/Nasser Nasser)

Zip is invalid or corrupted. Too bad, I wanted to try these. sad_o.gif

Nothing like hoping you don't run out of .45 ACPs at the wrong moment.

heh, these zombies are great fun smile_o.gif

Yeah, these are great fun!  I am using them in a new mission and they are perfect for the situation (running over blockades...).  I also love how they just explode sometimes tounge_o.gif.  Mspencer, I'll try and get a mirror up ASAP.

EDIT:  Mirror up!  To make things easier I have put all the PBOs/mission folder in one RAR file.  It is 3.55mb.  Get it at http://hooahman.massinfluence.net/downloads/yomies.rar

How about some mirrors? the only file that worked for me is the sound pack  mad_o.gif

EDIT: nevermind i see the newly edited post wink_o.gif

The yomies dont work in multiplayer for some reason, im not sure why but its a big shame since me and my m8's want to kick some yomies. hope it can be sorted some how..

Hey, any cool updates coming our way about the Yomies?

Also, can anyone upload the pack to a website?

So far I've had considerable trouble trying to download from other mirrors (can't find the file) or the author's website, where the majority of the Yomie files are corrupted once downloaded.

Thanks,

Plastic_boy

I downloaded the yomies with flashget (download manager) and the link works fine,:) but i tried the link without it and it didnt work sad_o.gif