Sign in to follow this  
liquid_snake

Custom faces

yeh B20 all i did was from the ones Snkae posted here, save them and add them to the users folder under my name renamed to "face"

still no look

Here are two Delta from Black Hawk Down:

Sgt. First Class Jeff Sanderson

Sgt. First Class Norm 'Hoot' Gibson

BHD-delta1.jpgBHD-delta2.jpg

deltas.jpg

Very nice. Not sure about the smiles though, but I guess it's hard to find good photos to work from. smile_o.gif

Strangely the in-game pic of Hoot reminds me more of Arnie than Eric bana. tounge_o.gif

Thanks for the faces Liquid, I combined and edited some to make this one:

Face.jpg

Congratulations to all the face makers on this thread.

I never saw so many good works.

The camo-ed faces are my favorites.

Wow, There are a tom of good faces here. I was hoping someone would be kind enough to make me a Donald Rumsfeld one. Hopefully one with him scowling(as he does from time to time). One with camo and one without camo if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks in advance.

Wow, There are a tom of good faces here.  I was hoping someone would be kind enough to make me a Donald Rumsfeld one.  Hopefully one with him scowling(as he does from time to time).  One with camo and one without camo if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks in advance.

DEVGRU Clan made one, I'll get pic up.

EDIT>>> Here she is... I mean he,

rumsfeld.jpg

"Don't forget to rename the file as "face.jpg", otherwise it will not work. And I also edited out the glasses on Powell, Cheney, and Rumsfeld, so remember to give them thier glasses in game to get full effect of these fine men."

I would LOVE to see a Tom Brady face from the New England Patriots footbal team smile_o.gif

What about Solid Snake? (if your a complete n00b, he's from Metal Gear Solid)

Liquid Snake, in the words of Diana Ross (i think), it's "simply the best!" Nice job. CLint looks like he's either really pissed off, or not been eating his fibre.

liquid snake you're talented, GJ. How about a Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) face? smile_o.gif

Kiefer,0.jpg

jackbauer_s1.gif

Liquid Snake, in the words of Diana Ross (i think), it's "simply the best!" Nice job. CLint looks like he's either really pissed off, or not been eating his fibre.

Tina Turner tounge_o.gif

But I wholeheartedly agree, Dirty Harry WILL rule the battlefields biggrin_o.gif

Yes, a Kiefer Sutherland would be great. And can somebody make a new pbo with all faces from liquid_snake, please. Because they are so great and I can't chose one. I use every day an other face. biggrin_o.gif

Heart Break Ridge.... Ring any bells anyone? thanks Solid once again. Oh yeah I was thinking about taking all of your faces with no camo on them and adding dirt and stuff to them making them look "battle torn" if I like them enough I will post them so someon can make a big ass pack. I think dirty faces will just look more natural after a long fight or something, dunno it adds to mission i think.