Sign in to follow this  
liquid_snake

Custom faces

U should think about mirror addon in for those who prefer to admire themselves in different uniforms biggrin_o.gif

But seriously - great masks and faces!

Idea - maybe all those who has send u their pics would allow u to put them in pbo with their nicks?

@WARHE@D - u missed bruce without camo sad_o.gif

Here is a pbo with 6 liquid_snake faces for all the lazy people biggrin_o.gif

or HERE is a pbo with 14 faces by Liquid_snake & Sgt. Stryker. tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

faces2.jpg

Excellent work biggrin_o.gif

rock.gif I am confused as to who the dude with blue eyes is?

Here is the link to it:

OFP CZ

That is sean bean as he mentioned earlier, he played alec trevelyan in goldeneye, a dude in equilibrium, the evil IRA guy in patriot games, played boromir in lord of the rings, and some other stuff, pretty famous actor. Looks great in game.

@ captian- send that face pack of 14 and those USMC snow camo to ofp.gamezone.cz smile_o.gif I think everyone would love you... Finnaly now i can have the "evil" americans wink_o.gif Invading Finalnd!!!!!!!!!!!

Wacky_Iraqi[LtC] @ Mar. 25 2004,03:43)]what program could I use if i wanted to make faces?

I think Photoshop will do it. I'm personaly using version 7.0.

Mfg MEDICUS

Maybe someone can make one of these ? (I personaly prefer this blue color)

gateway.jpggateway.jpggateway.jpg

Do you have any camo templates for use with our own custom faces? I think that would be great. Or at least some tips smile_o.gif

Thanks for these faces, the quality is amazing.

If your taking requests some Black Hawk Down faces would be very nice tounge_o.gif

Do you have any camo templates for use with our own custom faces? I think that would be great. Or at least some tips smile_o.gif

I use these three faces as a camo template in some of the newer faces I make. they are pretty well aligned around the seams already, so it lines up on the head in game pretty well.    To add them to other face,  in photoshop I just add one of these as a layer over the face I want to camoflage, and then erase the areas around the detail like the eyes, nose, mouth, hairline, wrinkles, . etc . .  and then add a new clear layer on top and color in the areas around details with camo colors, and use tranparency on the layer so that you don't cover any detail up.

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/Camoflage2.jpg

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/Camoflage4.jpg

http://frutsel.terrainhost.com/frutsel....ge1.jpg