Sign in to follow this  
bmgarcangel

My m4a1 is done

Its done finally

Bmgarcangel fixed his M4A1 Carbine addon. Addon includes M4A1 Carbine and a M4A1 Carbine Suppressed. There are also two BIS special forces soldiers in regular camo wear, one of the soldiers includes a JAM2 LAW launcher.

Weapons require V1.91 of OFP:Resistance and JAM2 pack.

FIXED:

- Weapon pictures weren't showing up in the gear section

- Both versions of the gun had no shadow

- And a few other things

Download here!

TN_bgm4a1_1.JPGTN_bgm4a1_2.JPG

Now now, I couldn't make an addon like that and it's a good stepping stones for other things, but I'll play giraffe for a month if someone uses these in a mission. wow_o.gif That's not to say it's bad.

Yay... M4 #12834827342348234928342

Nice addon and all, but is it REALLY necessary?

Nice work BMG, looks good. Hope you release some more stuff soon.

EDIT Some things are better not said... the attitude of some people on this board is appalling

Quote[/b] ]EDIT Some things are better not said... the attitude of some people on this board is appalling

Yep, but this thread ain't really the place to discuss it.

Good work on the m4 dude, looks sweet, downloading now. biggrin_o.gif

hey Hjaldar that m4 isnt real!!!!!!!!!! Thats in the airsoft magazine (tokoyo mauri i believe) LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways nice M4, but really makes no sense. Maybe you should hack it up and make it a snall olympic arms compact carbine. cut the stock off and shorten the barrel a bunch and violioa you got sex as a hand gun.

thanks guys for advice but hell, its been my first gun that I made esspecially for my operation Visnorsk campaign that i'm building.

Over the months i've been perfecting it, but i don't have time to focus on it and it alone for gods sake. I have a modification too.

But this is the last and final version of it, it has literally no errors in the way it works, everything is smooth now. I like it and you'll see both versions in my campaign.

I might make another version someday using special scripts.......hehe, you want to take that silencer on and off instead of changing guns don't ya hehe biggrin_o.gif

Oh and guys, cool your heads off, be nice and not negative, I believe they should ban the negative SOB's in this forum blues.gif .........

~Bmgarcangel

i agree. i cant model worth a shit. so to see someone with more talent then i is an honor.

so i think you did a very nice job on it and keep up the good work smile_o.gif

For One, I know this ain't shit, and its made by me...at least still in the process of being made, still needs its animations,etc.,etc.

30calbarrel5.jpg

30calbarrel4.jpg

But lets stay on topic! biggrin_o.gif

Any other thoughts ( other then imature mspencers imported m4a1 by bmgarcangel from CS comment which really offends me considering I modeled every part of the gun, including the holes in the forward hang grip which allow you to look inside it and see that its hollow)

~Bmgarcangel

little tip, just b4 ur ready to test ur model ingame every time select the model in O2 (Ctrl+A) and hit F5, this will calculate the normals so thet the model looks proper ingame.

You're kidding right?? You mean it will set that gun where the hands will go or something??

Hell, custom animations are being built for the .30 caliber machine guns anyways by Waffendenis so i'll just wait until they are done first wink_o.gif

Anyhow, thanks for all who supported me on my 2nd gun ever built and I thank you for that! smile_o.gif

~Bmgarcangel

Sorry, but that's how it looks. I also must mention that the .30 has looked exactly like that since the day I saw it, 4 months ago.

didnt yo mama teach you nothin, "if ya aint got nuttin nice to say... DONT SAY ANYTHING CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (unless its really gonna improve something)

Didn't someone teach you something about Freedom of Speech way back when? It's my own opinion, backed by facts, and I plan on voicing it. Unlike you, who sound like a drone, I HAVE an opinion.

4 months ago, that's what it looked like.

nice M4 pack number 10235, looks nice, but, i wont be downloading it, as...well, i already have several nice M4's.

And bmgarcangel, if your gonna post a new M4 addon, dont expect to get all positive comments, people are tired of M4 packs...fair play to you for making it, im not knocking you for that, im just saying, you have to take the rough with the smooth.

I wont comment on the 30 cal, but keep up the hard work