Sign in to follow this  
subfaction

Anjou 1939-1944 island

Very strange, when you want pass the bridge near St Marie with jeep by BIS or with an addon as Ford Hot Rod 1930 thay pass the bridge but with the addon Ford 1930 or jeep by Invasion44, they can't pass the bridge rock.gif Why some car can pass this bridge and other car no ?

rock.gif I don´t know. But I know this (bug ?).

I am sorry but here I can´t help out. Maybe the bridge can be updated. If so, I will release it. Sorry.

Don't be sorry lol you island is fantastic and this bug is the bridge and not you, this island is very coool ! It is very complete (house, tree, bush...) a lot of detail and no LAG biggrin_o.gif We can't see this on other island, ardennes is as your island very complete but even my config (3Ghz 1Go DDR3200 and radeon 9800 pro) it's too laggy with 1 men ! On your island there is not this problem with 10 division lol smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif awesome work mate this is superb island biggrin_o.gif

About lag: this is strange thing beacouse for example i havent lag in my ardennes and know a lot of people like me but i know other people that have lag....: conclusion shit lah hehehehe tounge_o.gif

Hiho...

Great work!!!

btw... where can i get the SE version of v2.0 ... rock.gif

greetz

<<<

btw... where can i get the SE version of v2.0 ...   rock.gif

OFP_PUPSI wrote this:

I try to get the SE version ready today

So i hope it will be released this evening or perhaps tomorrow  smile_o.gif

Mfg MEDICUS

I am right now sending the SE Version to WWIIEC and ofp.info. but don´t expect anything before the football game is over ..... ;-)

CURRAHEE!!!  tounge_o.gif

Thx for the mirror, fighter!

And of course Thank You for this awsome island, OFP_PUPSI! It's just wonderfull!

Mfg MEDICUS smile_o.gif

@parvus: Which area is the second one ? I haven´t any clue, even I thought I know all places in my island ...

its left hand from this view biggrin_o.gif

BI_Anjou2_2_800.jpg

1600x1200

BI_Anjou2_1_800.jpg

1600x1200

.. oha, SE is now also available tounge_o.gif

just curious, parvus, what graphics card do you have (cause the lighting in those pics look so much better than mine...)

He's also got shadows....

I want a fast computer too  sad_o.gif

I'm guessing its also brightness and gamma setting, as well as the time of day.

smile_o.gif awesome work mate this is superb island biggrin_o.gif

About lag: this is  strange thing beacouse for example i havent lag in my ardennes and know a lot of people like me but i know other people  that have lag....: conclusion shit lah hehehehe tounge_o.gif

Yes I know, I like your island too but for exemple near 3 ponts i have with fraps between 7 and 13 FPS...I format and reinstall and no change, I try to change view distance and nothing always 7 or 13 FPS Near Malmédy it's ok 25 30 fps but when we go to the east it's lag, strange sad_o.gif