Sign in to follow this  
InQUisiToR

Stoner rilfe sr-25

A small addon.

The idea was to replace the ugly SR-25 in the BAS Weaponpack (for private use of course).

The model is new and made by me, only bipod model and some small parts are CS conversions! The textures are from CS, and all original authors is given credits.

Addon is JAM v2 compatible (see ReadMe for details).

Addon contains a Black OP equipped with SR-25 and Ingram and a table with SR-25 (see picture). This table works like an ammobox.

Happy sniping!

sr25.jpg

oh my gawwwwwwdd!! INQ your are the best.... just the best.. Sniper Rifle i have seen for Operation Flashpoint..

Question: Does Army Regulars use this weapon?

Looks like another awesome addon from Inq! smile_o.gif D/ling now.

Looks really nice, but are the textures jpeg's?

highly doubt it. havent seen any records saying that they use them.

but then im no army expert so someone correct me if im wrong.

excellent work INQ  biggrin_o.gif !

gonna add this to the INQ weapons crate too. just like i did the wgl M203 (based on your M16)  biggrin_o.gif

Edit: nvm you got this addon with an 84 bit encryption too  rock.gif dont suppose you could kindly ofer us an "unlocked" version so we can add this to exsisting weapon and ammo crates could u?

im curious thou. as to why you lock your addons with an 84 bit encryption, then binerize the model, and binerize the config. i understand there are alot of dishonest people in this community. but that just takes paranoya to a new level crazy_o.gif

Just can say: Wunderbare Arbeit, InQUisiToR!smile_o.gif Wie von Dir gewohnt!

Love the idea with the table!

@Lee:

Nice Screenshot!  tounge_o.gif

Mfg MEDICUS

gonna add this to the INQ weapons crate too. just like i did the wgl M203 (based on your M16)  biggrin_o.gif

Edit: nvm you got this addon with an 84 bit encryption too  rock.gif dont suppose you could kindly ofer us an "unlocked" version so we can add this to exsisting weapon and ammo crates could u?

im curious thou. as to why you lock your addons with an 84 bit encryption, then binerize the model, and binerize the config. i understand there are alot of dishonest people in this community. but that just takes paranoya to a new level  crazy_o.gif

I'm curious what does 84bit encryption entail? Does it mean you can't DEPBO the addon? I regularly change the small elements for personal use, ie small texture fixes irregularities, config things that annoy me etc.

So this 84bit encryption? What's the deal? rock.gif

Inquisitor, when I don't think you could put me in more awe, you do it again. Great work.

That's the same with CSLA2 and also the GAZ by Marfy....all locked up.

rock.gif  crazy_o.gif

@Inquisitor

What about an update of your guerilla addon from way back? Now, THAT would be rather cool! biggrin_o.gif

oh my gawwwwwwdd!! INQ your are the best.... just the best.. Sniper Rifle i have seen for Operation Flashpoint..

AFAIK the SEALs are the only users of this weapon...I've never seen it documented that any other US troops do.

Then again, BAS always does their homework, so it might be a recent addition to the Ranger arsenal wink_o.gif

AFAIK the SEALs are the only users of this weapon...I've never seen it documented that any other US troops do.

Then again, BAS always does their homework, so it might be a recent addition to the Ranger arsenal wink_o.gif

yes ranger and delta do use this as well (under the name of SPR)

JGreyNemo:

it means that mini-moders like you and i who make small changes for personal use are screwd sad_o.gif

which sucks. becuz i love to mod out the addons i have. for instance black barrons vette and challenger to have a nitro boost and a CD player script i wrote myself smile_o.gif ive also equiped the trunk with every INQ weapon (cept the OICW). i wanted to fix up his M113 to use all of his weapons and gain more speed for my personal mod, Task Force: Kamikaze Watermelon to use as thier APC but it along with his OICW, HTTV, M113/M163, and now SPR.

The gun hits high. Take a few shots at the ground and you will see. crazy_o.gif

JGreyNemo:

it means that mini-moders like you and i who make small changes for personal use are screwd sad_o.gif

which sucks. becuz i love to mod out the addons i have. for instance black barrons vette and challenger to have a nitro boost and a CD player script i wrote myself smile_o.gif ive also equiped the trunk with every INQ weapon (cept the OICW). i wanted to fix up his M113 to use all of his weapons and gain more speed for my personal mod, Task Force: Kamikaze Watermelon to use as thier APC but it along with his OICW, HTTV, M113/M163, and now SPR.

Ahh I see, damn. I'll have to look at this when I get home then. (See if it's even remotely tinker-worthy)

Still looks like a nice addon.

I use INQ_weapons pack a lot, his weapons are great. (modified so as the MP5SD series of his weapons also have the correct 2 burst fire option, not just single and auto -> also changed the optics of the aimpoint (used in the MP5SDaimpoint and G36CSD aimpoint) to the more realistic optic used by the KMARNs sig552. (The original aimpoint optic made it difficult to shoot at anything with NVgoggles because the grey tinting obscured the NVgoggle mode)

Anyway this addon looks good, thanks again to INQUISITOR for making such beautiful looking weapons. Thanks man!!!

biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: Hehehe Kamikaze Watermelon, that's an excellent name for a mission.

Cool

*fires up bong before trying stoner rifle*

hehe! You and me both bro! Great rifle INQ!

Now give us an 'X'M-8!

biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: Hehehe Kamikaze Watermelon, that's an excellent name for a mission.

its not a mission its the name of my Task Force. ya know like rainbow six. same objective/goal to rid the world of (bad) drugs and terrorisum. only our squad uses more advanced weapons and vehicals (aka tinkered addons biggrin_o.gif )

i couldnt release my Task force thou cuz it uses the USMC force recon scout model and textures. LSC's shotgun. that desert eagle with the locking slide. (has tank busting ammo in it too) a recoiless M134 gattling gun with 1000000 rounds of ammo. body armor. binocs. and NVG (using INQ_nvg model and textures. omg is that the best)

Edit: if u can "tinker" with it. hook me up with an opened one so i can add it to his weapon crate standalone (with the folder and config changes)

im working on his M113 that was locked. but between the hacking the 84bit and the unbinerizeing of the config the ccp is a bit jumbeld and out of order. im working on putting it back together

yes ranger and delta do use this as well (under the name of SPR)

JGreyNemo:

it means that mini-moders like you and i who make small changes for personal use are screwd  sad_o.gif  

which sucks. becuz i love to mod out the addons i have. for instance black barrons vette and challenger to have a nitro boost and a CD player script i wrote myself  smile_o.gif  ive also equiped the trunk with every INQ weapon (cept the OICW). i wanted to fix up his M113 to use all of his weapons and gain more speed for my personal mod, Task Force: Kamikaze Watermelon to use as thier APC but it along with his OICW, HTTV, M113/M163, and now SPR.

SPR is a different rifle, called Mk12 offically(SR-25 are Mk11), it uses 5.56(not M885 if i remember correctly) instead of 7.62 NATO

spr1.jpg

Good Job INQ!!would be great if BAS use this one as an replacement

As for Rangers & US Navy using SR-25s:

National Defense Mag

Quote[/b] ]Knight’s Armament expects the contract to lead to further sales in the commercial and military markets. The company credits a recent sale to the U.S. Army Rangers to its Navy contract.

Week with the Rangers - PopMech

Quote[/b] ]Several Rangers also supplement their small arms arsenal with ... the SR25 7.62mm Stoner rifle from Knight’s Armament Co

and of course:

Army Ranger.com pic of SR25 equipped ranger

Now give us an 'X'M-8!

There will be a HK-XM8 released by the Mapfact-Team

Read this post for details.

Mfg MEDICUS

Nice work as usual Inquisitor wink_o.gif

and when you said for private use of course does that mean theres more ? biggrin_o.gif