Sign in to follow this  
hellfish6

Official Stupid Quiz Thread

Personality

Quote[/b] ]

"Like just 8% of the population you are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this "scheming." Don't learn German.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader--you've definitely got the "vision" thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.

bastige test

33% bastard!

18% of which is Tard

Bah... it's either a bit lame or this flu is screwing with my head

check this

http://test3.thespark.com/greedtest/

THE GREED TEST

Quote[/b] ]

Greedy Animal! You are...

44% greedy!

In addition, we have determined that for a small bribe of 201 bucks, you'd spread a jar mayonnaise in your underwear and wear it for a month straight.

Good luck with your future life.

You want to take a more serious test?

Like this:

Quote[/b] ]Industrious: DRIVE: Has clear goals, and strives to accomplish them. Takes commitments and responsibilities seriously. Reliable. Has a strong will to achieve. Values hard work. ORGANIZATION: Reasonably well organized. May become somewhat disordered under heavy workload.

Very Private: Shy and reserved. Does not seek attention from others. Doesn't say much. Behavior is usually deliberate, cautious, and purposeful. SOCIABILITY: Prefers solitude. Sometimes difficult to engage in conversation. Will usually need time alone to recharge after being with others.

Very Critical: Likely to be individualistic, competitive or skeptical. May be regarded as impersonal and emotionally aloof. Can stay objective when others' feelings are at stake. Might sometimes come across as harsh. EMPATHY: May show little concern for the feelings and problems of others. Can be insensitive. TRUST: Sometimes is suspicious or distrustful of others. Can hold a grudge.

Very Reactive: Sensitive, emotional, and prone to experience feelings that are upsetting. Prone to be tense, insecure, and nervous. Experiences very strong and passionate emotions. ANXIETY: May suffer from anxiety, leading to a negative disposition. Sometimes worries too much. Feelings can be easily hurt. MOOD: Sometimes feels moody, temperamental, and irritable. Occasional emotional outbursts.

Inquisitive: Open to new experiences. Broad interests. May see self as open minded and progressive. Seeks the aesthetic and has a need for variety. Enjoys intellectual debate. Considers various aspects of an issue. CREATIVITY: Is fairly imaginative, and can provide some innovative ideas.

"Occasional emotional outbursts." YEAH BABY! tounge_o.gif

Sign up with these dudes http://www.od-online.com/ for a free basic analysis, they may call you for all i know but so what. tounge_o.gif (not likely!)

Quote[/b] ]You want to take a more serious test?

No tounge_o.gif

Now, I shall go where no forum member has gone before.

Quote[/b] ]You are 31% GAY!

Fabulous!

Fortunately:

Quote[/b] ]That's less gay than average for someone of your gender and supposed orientation. The typical straight guy is 39% gay!

china.gif

You're China!

Big and powerful, you have a long history behind you with more good and bad than you care to remember, or are really capable of remembering. Lately, in older age, you've gotten sort of crochety and even mean-spirited. There is still a lot that's beautiful about you, but most of the focus people have when they think about you is how hard it is to work with you. There's hope that you might start opening up to people, but lots of people have bumper stickers about how much you should change

Quote[/b] ]You want to

Now, I shall go where no forum member has gone before.

Quote[/b] ]You are 31% GAY!

I'll join you  tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]You are 39% GAY!

That's exactly as gay as expected for someone of your gender and supposed orientation. The typical straight guy is also 39% gay!

I would've thought I'd be more gay than that though...guess I'm stuck being disgustingly average.  biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]The Boy Next Door

Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLDm)

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You're looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but it's sweet.

We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If you've had some things not work out before, so what.

Your exact opposite:

The 5-Night Stand

Deliberate Brutal Sex Master

On paper, most girls would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you're often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You're the typical "nice guy:" without just a touch of cockiness, you're doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.

More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering backrubs to kids and what not.

Quote[/b] ]Very Easygoing: DRIVE: Laid-back. Not overly driven to achieve. Work quality may depend on interest in task. Prefers not to be tied down by too many responsibilities. May sometimes miss deadlines. ORGANIZATION: Low emphasis on organization. Not one for planning or keeping schedules. Work area likely to be cluttered. Not always disciplined.

Very Private: Shy and reserved. Does not seek attention from others. Doesn't say much. Behavior is usually deliberate, cautious, and purposeful. SOCIABILITY: Enjoys some degree of socializing and being around people, but also values privacy.

Agreeable: Generally positive, cooperative and friendly. Has an upbeat look on life. Good interpersonal skills; tactful. Would rather cooperate than compete or argue. EMPATHY: Shows concern for the welfare of others. Appears friendly and caring. TRUST: Usually accepts people on good faith as trustworthy. Doesn't hold a grudge.

Resilient/Reactive Blend: Usually calm, relaxed and even-tempered. Emotional outbursts are a rare event. ANXIETY: Usually handles pressure well. Seldom worries. MOOD: Sometimes feels moody, temperamental, and irritable. Occasional emotional outbursts.

Very Inquisitive: Curious. Seeks new experiences. Likely to have an unconventional approach to life. Enjoys intellectual discussion. Considers all aspects an issue before reaching a conclusion. CREATIVITY: Is fairly imaginative, and can provide some innovative ideas.

Fair enough. crazy_o.gif Now if it could only tell me what I job I should have I'll be all set and all my life's questions will be answered.

May 15, 2053

at the age of 64 years old.

On that date you will most likely die from:

Cancer (34%)

Heart Attack (26%)

Alien Abduction (6%)

Third Degree Burns (5%)

Alcoholism (5%)

I've always wanted to die some cool way, but cancer seems to be it in almost every test. Boooring!

No, seriously - anyone got an employment quiz?

I remember one in an old thread about such tests... You might use the allmighty Search function of this forum  tounge_o.gif

Mark your calendar or Palm V. You can expect to die on:

August 28, 2058

at the age of 71 years old.

Cancer (27%)

Heart Attack (25%)

Alien Abduction (9%)

Alcoholism (9%)

Homicide (6%)

Third Degree Burns (6%)

Wieee

biggrin_o.gif

36% bastard!

April 4, 2052

at the age of 64 years old.

Cancer (24%)

Heart Attack (23%)

Homicide (8%)

Suicide (7%)

Contagious Disease (7%)

Third Degree Burns (6%)

Alien Abduction (5%)

7.00483% - Insult To Music Nerds

They didnt have that many questions about the kind of music I listen to (the good kind! tounge_o.gif )

Stupid quiz, you go squish now sad_o.gif

0.24155% - Insult To Music Nerds

Riiiiiiiight rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Mark your calendar or Palm V. You can expect to die on:

December 9, 2019

at the age of 32 years old.

Horrible Accident (11%)

Alcoholism (9%)

Cancer (8%)

Homicide (8%)

Suicide (7%)

Drowning (7%)

Auto-Fellatio (7%)

Heart Attack (5%)

Electrolysis (5%)

NUTS TO YOU CANCER! tounge_o.gif

smilie_eis.gifWhat Ice Cream Flavor are you?smilie_eis1.gif

You scored 44.4% Strawberry

Strawberry ice cream types are naturally loyal, honest and trustworthy. No doubt you have a devoted circle of friends who rely on you for the right answer to any moral dilemma. Like Chocolate Chip types, you tend to set high standards for yourself, but you are also somewhat shy and reserved. And you don't like to admit it, but you're also a tad pessimistic. Maybe you're just disappointed that no one can seem to live up to your own sense of responsibility and forthrightness. When it comes to romance and relationships, Strawberry types do well with optimistic, outgoing Chocolate Chips. Fun fact: Strawberry is tied with Butter Pecan as the third most popular ice cream flavor.

16.90821% - Casual Music Nerd

hehe

Quote[/b] ]I Collect...

Compact Discs

Ticket stubs from every concert I've been to

VHS tapes or DVDs of concerts

I have...

Seen a concert

Made a mix tape or CD

Memorized lyrics for an entire album

...for several albums

My entire music collection catalogued

...on my computer

Read the book "High Fidelity" by Nick Hornby

(I had to in school couple of years ago)

Had dreams involving a band or artist

Downloaded an MP3 and later bought the album it came from

I often...

Watch MTV

Get teased for liking a particular band or artist

...and don't care

well not often but it happened

Get excited when a song I love is played on the radio

...even if I already own the album it's from

I want...

A better stereo system

Front row seats to the next concert I want to go to

Backstage passes

The prices of CDs to be lower

To meet my favourite band or artist

...to buy more music

I believe...

Rock 'n' roll will never die

Punk is a lifestyle, not a fashion statement

MP3s are the best thing since sliced bread

Music is art

I have watched...

The MTV Video Music Awards (any year)

Late night talk shows (to see the musical guests perform)

Videos on MTV

I have seen these music-related films...

--

I often wonder...

Where bands get their names from

I like to...

Make mix <s>tapes or</s> CDs

Discover new music

Go to concerts

Transcribe the words to songs

Listen to albums and read the lyrics at the same time

Play music loudly

Use song lyrics to express my thoughts

Play air guitar

I hate to admit it, but I secretly like...

Limp Bizkit

Avril Lavigne

Good Charlotte

I wear (or have worn)...

--

The best part of a song is... (check all that apply)

Rhythm

Lyrics

Vocals

Melody

Composition

Instrumentation

Uniqueness

Tempo

Volume

Structure

Emotion

Overall sound

I know...

What a producer does

What "re-mastered" means

The difference between "analog" and "digital"

How to properly clean compact discs

The difference between mono and stereo

Eminem's real name

That Bryan Adams and Ryan Adams are not the same person

What a "genre" is

What the "Billboard Chart" is and what it means

What a "remix" is

What a "promo" is

What a "hidden track" is

What a "b-side" is

What a "single" is

Wrapping things up...

A music nerd is a special kind of person.

My music nerd level has increased over the years.