Sign in to follow this  
hellfish6

Official Stupid Quiz Thread

aohfmt.jpg

You're Adventures of Huckleberry Finn!

by Mark Twain

With an affinity for floating down the river, you see things in black and white. The world is strange and new to you and the more you learn about it, the less it makes sense. You probably speak with an accent and others have a hard time understanding you and an even harder time taking you seriously. Nevertheless, your adventurous spirit is admirable. You really like straw hats.

The last part is right, perhaps the entire quoute is. But I do speak English with a slight northern midlands accent... Some say Cockney but I refuse to belive that.

Albert, what description did they give when you got Sweden?
Quote[/b] ]You're Sweden!

After years of trying to rule the world around you, you've finally put aside violence in favor of advocating peaceful resolution.  There's still a little Viking in you, but mostly you like Nobel Prize winners and long nights by the fire.  And safe cars.  You always read the safety manual in airplanes, and you're just a little cold.

Sounds a bit like Swedish people, but they forgot some very important parts aswell.

Do you ski? I said YES! Why sweden then? Someone lacks geographical knowledge there.

Umm. Albert, skiing is basically the national fetish in Sweden. Most Swedes know how to ski before they can walk. Well, not really, but almost.

Anyway, the book quiz:

lmvh.jpg

Quote[/b] ]You're Les Miserables!

by Victor Hugo

One of the best known people in your community, you have become something of a phenomenon. People have sung about you, danced in your honor, created all manner of art in your name. And yet your story is one of failure and despair, with a few brief exceptions. A hopeless romantic, you'll never stop hoping that more good will come from your failings than is ever possible. Beware detectives and prison guards bearing vendettas.

Figures:

tgoabt.jpg

You're The Guns of August!

by Barbara Tuchman

Though you're interested in war, what you really want to know is what causes war. You're out to expose imperialism, militarism, and nationalism for what they really are. Nevertheless, you're always living in the past and have a hard time dealing with what's going on today. You're also far more focused on Europe than anywhere else in the world. A fitting motto for you might be "Guns do kill, but so can diplomats."

togo.gif

You're Togo!

Small, quiet, and very insecure, you could hide in just about any crowd.  Even a crowd of one or two people.  Even though you're virtually anonymous anywhere you go, you could have been wealthy if people hadn't mistreated you and taken your money.  This is probably most of why you're insecure.  But some people who study you hard think you're cute, so maybe you should try to open up a little.

Ohhh GREAT...

Second Try:

sing.gif

You're Singapore!

You're small but well-built and people are a little afraid of you. You might even walk with a cane that people find somewhat menacing, rather than seeing it as an aid to your mobility. You like an urban lifestyle, with little time for nature or the more rural pleasures of life. This fast-paced lifestyle suits you, and you wish everyone around you would just shape up.

Mmmhmm... awesome...

And Try Three:

m2_1.jpg

You're an M109A6 Paladin!

You love blowing shit up with no chance from a range of 22,000 meters. Iraqis quake in fear, and Russia just says "I'm better". For you, life is good, because if someone pisses you off, you blow them up!!!

If I changed my answer to the quality of life quesation to "could be better" (really, I have my ups and downs) I get:

etimor.gif

You're East Timor!

You're small and lonely and have finally gotten free of a very bad situation. It seems like everyone was willing to rescue you, though the wait was excrutiating for everyone to wake up and set you free. Now you're still lonely, but happier in the loneliness since you never really liked people to begin with. And people respect you more than you really think they should, using you as an example for what they hope to accomplish.

meh....not exactly lonely, but if I look at the fact that high school sucked the big one for the first few years, I could see it as accurate.

As for the book:

aaiwlc.jpg

Quote[/b] ]After stumbling down the wrong turn in life, you've had your mind opened to a number of strange and curious things. As life grows curiouser and curiouser, you have to ask yourself what's real and what's the picture of illusion. Little is coming to your aid in discerning fantasy from fact, but the line between them is so blurry that it's starting not to matter. Be careful around rabbit holes and those who smile to much, and just avoid hat shops altogether.

....whoooooa.... freaky, I can totally agree with that biggrin_o.gif

Hey guys, did I win?

usa.gif

You're the United States of America!

You were probably a big bully in school, and odds are that you're still a big bully. You make promises that you break, you manipulate everyone around you, and you're awfully materialistic. On the other hand, you're pretty inventive and have a really good sense of justice. You just never get around to applying the idea of justice to yourself. Incredible potential remains yours to take advantage of.

..guess not. Oh well.

1go.jpg

You're 1984!

by George Orwell

You have this uncanny feeling that you're always being watched. Thus life has become a bit of a show as you try to portray yourself as much more reputable than you actually are. All around you, people seem to accept an unending stream of lies and propaganda without flinching. Your only hope may be a star-crossed love affair, but pain seems stonger than love. If you have any older brothers, be very wary of them.

meh. Both quizzes sucked, IMO.

wdra.jpg

Now that you're done with being an M109A6 Paladin, you're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.

camb.gif

You're Cambodia!

Life's been really rough, but it's slowly improving. You know way too much about the skeletal structure of humans, mostly from being forced to study it. This has given you a fear of many things, most especially the color red. The future has to be more promising though, and your greatest adversary can now never come back to hurt you any more.

I'm suprised of my specialty. I have been a fat kid, and had teh bullies, but I didn't murder them! (And Nixon was a great president but can't hurt meh anymore, gee... sigh).

tex.gif

You're Texas!

You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness.

DAMN!!!

After several tries (including being France crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif ) I got where I wanted:

uk.gif

You're the United Kingdom!

You're a much weaker person than you used to be, but you still act like you did when everyone looked up to you. Despite this, you're probably a better person than you were when you had so much power over those around you. Though you do have a strange fascination with jewels and monarchs, which lets you play in castles, but also end up leading a sort of tabloid lifestyle. You really like the Beatles, even more than you like Oasis.  biggrin_o.gif

un.gif  You're

the United Nations

Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to

completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long

way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each

other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of

beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes

it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result.But your heart

is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York

You're Poland!

pol.gif

People tend to think you're stupid and you were probably voted

Least Likely to Succeed by your high school class. These people are mostly

stupid themselves, and are just judging their opinion of you on your ability

to defend yourself, which is admittedly pretty poor. ;But there's lots

more to life than defending yourself from being picked on and pulled apart!

There's labor unions to join and holiness to produce! You'll survive

yet!

lol the very people that usually annoy the hell outta me. ah well. lemme go eat some perogies biggrin_o.gif

Balschoiw very happy biggrin_o.gif

First I got my Turkish citizenship with all that Istanbul and Constantinopel and now I got a favourite book and movie of mine.

Both first try. Why do the questions more than once anyway.

f4rb.jpg

Quote[/b] ]You're Fahrenheit 451!

by Ray Bradbury

Having wanted to be a firefighter much of your life, you've recently discovered the job wasn't exactly what you were looking for. While ignorance seems like the result of oppression, it all began with people just wanting to be ignorant. As you realize more about the sordid world around you, you decide to watch less TV and work on your memorization skills. Though your memory will save you in the end, don't forget to practice running from dogs as well.

Hehe suitable book for denoir also. biggrin_o.gif

The firefighter thing is crap though. Umm, well international firefighter than biggrin_o.gif

littocggm.jpg

You're Love in the Time of Cholera!

by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Like Odysseus in a work of Homer, you demonstrate undying loyalty by sleeping with as many people as you possibly can. But in your heart you never give consent! This creates a strange quandary of what love really means to you. On the

one hand, you've loved the same person your whole life, but on the other, your actions barely speak to this fact. Whatever you do, stick to bottled water. The other stuff

could get you killed. tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

tex.gif

You're Texas!

You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness.

Hardly accurate... it doesn't describe me worth a flim-flam, but its a fun little quiz. smile_o.gif

what do you have to answer to get Malta.

good quality of life

mild and trpical

no spicy food

i am a rock, an isalnd

Not living in exile

Wear a cross

ofotcnkk.jpg

You're One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

by Ken Kesey

You're crazy. This has led people to attempt to confine you to a safe

place so that you don't pose a danger to yourself or others. You feel like you pose a

great danger to the man (or maybe the woman) or whatever else is keeping you down. But

most of the time, you just end up being observed. Were you crazy before you were

confined?

Quote[/b] ]siaslrh.jpg

You're Stranger in a Strange Land

by Robert Heinlein

Most people look at you and think of you as a Martian, even though you were born on Earth. Silly Earthlings, er, people. Anyway, you've been telling people about free love and relaxing like it's some radical idea. Most of them want you to go back to the '60's (or Mars), but others are in your groove. Grok on!

LOL! biggrin_o.gif

Anyways, Heinlein is a fun read. My favourite novel by him is 'the moon's a harsh mistress'. So at least I got me some good written fast-food! smile_o.gif

Canada in one. But it wasnt really that hard to manipulate smile_o.gif

Lesse... books...

AAAACK! I am Ulysses by James Joyce!!

But that is a huge, boring, and generally incomprehensi... er.. wait. Maybe it isnt that far off biggrin_o.gif

fiji.gif

Quote[/b] ]

You're Fiji!

As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away.  Little do they know that even you

sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it.  It's just sort of hard to get things

done with all that partying.

YEAH! biggrin_o.gif

cckv.jpg

Quote[/b] ]

You're Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut

You believe quite firmly that free will deserted you long ago and far away. As a result, it's hard to take responsibility for anything. Even though you show great potential as a leader of a small 3rd world country, the choices are all made ahead

of time. You're rather fond of games involving string. Your fear of nuclear weaponry is trumped only by your fear of ice.

eh..... ghostface.gif

Do you ski? I said YES! Why sweden then? Someone lacks geographical knowledge there.

Is that someone you?

well is sweden famous for its ski resorts. Sweden has as much to do with skiing as germany does (probably even less). What you do have hmmmm Ĺre Jukkasjärvi Vemdalen. Spectacular!  tounge_o.gif what is the highest lift in sweden 1500m? Halo? Comptetitor check?

They are big enough for the elite to compete in so I guess that they should  be enough for some amateurs.

Also skiing isn't only downhill.. Cross country skiing is the real skiing and it started in scandinavia for thousands of years ago.

First try, and what can I say. I belong where I am!

austral.gif

You're Australia!

You're easy-going, relaxed, and yet somewhat tough and hardy all at the same time. You can appreciate culture, scuba diving, and even safaris. This makes you pretty interesting and intriguing to others, though also really unpredictable and even wild. Your knowledge of nature is unthinkable to most of those around you, even though your respect for it is sometimes less than perfect. People really like your accent.