Sign in to follow this  
MEDICUS

Mmp db unimog 2to gl released

Just found this on OFP.Gamezone.cz:

Military Mod Project released a new vehicle-pack.

Quote[/b] ]Keep rollin' rollin' rollin'... ready for the next prescious addon dudes? Here's our MB Unimog 2to! A 'bit' smaller than our last truck but nevertheless extremely powerful, handy and simply nice to drive with through the field. 'Der Loki' has designed three different version of this middle-size truck: closed platform for troop transports, medicversion and servicewagon. Our basicpack is required for the use of this addon.

Pic 1   Pic 2    Pic 3     Pic 4    Pic 5

You can grab it here ([5.11 Mb] rar-file) (Source: Gamezone.cz)

or on the Military Mod Project-Site

Have fun!

(BTW: You'll need the Basicpack for this addon!)

Some really nice work guys! smile_o.gif like the textures allot smile_o.gif

Cool smile_o.gif

But how to turn blue flashlights on in editor?

But how to turn blue flashlights on in editor?

Hmm, i don't know how to do that sad_o.gif There is nothing in the "ReadMe" about that.

...but who cares? This is a really great addon! I Love it!

Keep it on, MMP!  tounge_o.gif

BTW:

Would it be possible to add a sound to the horn which everybody could here? Like in DMX's Police-Units? That would be great! I think at the moment it's only a "Horn" ... so only the driver will hear it.

Great addon, I particularly love the blue lights on the ambulance, it looks great bombing across Nogova at 3am!!

The blue light effects are great! Would be nice if someone could find a way to make a throwable LZ marker that does that for night missions or at least strobes brilliantly.

Regarding the squad.xml/NFOR, When I use the Unimog, all I get are black squares instead of my squads logo which works fine on all of the other vehicles I utilize. Do the Unimog's need something different or special?

Has anyone else gotten their squad.xml logos to work with the unimogs? Here are two screen shots from the same mission:

mmp-logo1.jpg

and

mmp-logo2.jpg

The logo worked fine on the MAF nato truck, and other vehicles in the mission, but as you can see, I got a black square on the Unimog

Excellent work all round guys, nice.

My only suggestions are:

On the unimog Ambulance, the rear "flash" for the flashing lights seems to be inverted, and does not show across the rear 180 degrees of the light (not the projected cone, but the flash effect that rotates to look like the glass reflector is rotating)

Also, if all 3 of these flash effects and the cones were set to "shining" in the face properties in O2, then the effect would be much better IMHO.

The crew don't cast shadows (at least not on my PC they dont) I havent had chance to look at the config, but by simply adding:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> castDriverShadow = true;

castGunnerShadow = true;

castCommanderShadow = true;

castCargoShadow = true;

to the config, would solve this problem.

Also, all the vehicles seem to have the same lowest lod. That is, that the Unimog Ambulance (which has a closed roof) casts a shadow which includes the open gunners hatch.

Otherwise, excellent work, keep it up MMP mod guys!

hum..

@Deadmeat

wow, didn't find any of those bugs.

good observer smile_o.gif

unfortunately there will be no update in the next time - they are busy with other bw projects.

@Mountain:

I have no problem with the squad logo

uniwlogo.jpg

So is not going to be any updates?

So bad, I can't use the Unimogs, if I'm on a chpper after a comboy with Unimogs, all I can see from the air is untextured models sad_o.gif

The textures are great, but they only work on the short distance.

I think that this issue should be fixed soon. But I'm not making this addon, so I can't really say much biggrin_o.gif

I love your stuff, they seem to be of good quality. If you sort out the lod problems it will be highly used.

@CERO.

If you have HIGH LOD settings in your config, you will never see a white unimog again.

Depends on how good your PC is.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Product="Resistance";

Language="German";

HW_Type="Direct3D HW T&L";

Adapter=0;

3D_Performance="54308";

CPU_Benchmark=6521;

Resolution_W="1280";

Resolution_H="1024";

Resolution_Bpp="32";

LOD=0.005289;

Limit_LOD=0.005289;

Shadows_LOD=0.005289;

MaxObjects=256;