Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ofp combat photography 2. no pics over 100kb

Extremely cool pic, Aimpoint. smile_o.gif

Aah and Lupus, no more gnat-like Gazelles for me when that REAL gunship comes out. biggrin_o.gif

@bmgarcangel

i like your picture with the civilians in the forest taking donw the trees! u have more of that kind?

@ALL

that is a combat pfotography thread, so where are the real bloody pics, where dead soldiers are shown, and some battles?

but great pics @ all!

Extremely cool pic, Aimpoint. smile_o.gif

Aah and Lupus, no more gnat-like Gazelles for me when that REAL gunship comes out. biggrin_o.gif

As you see them on the pictures there's not much chances that those french tigres will ever be released.

they are BizaroÄde's beta tigres (tigers) that i modified to fix edges and faces problems.

I added some materials;

I also changed some proxies and pilot animations;

i also resized them down to 85% and out of BiS standards (1 grid for 1 meter) in order so that the pilot's head doesnt look like a pinhead in that cockpit.

Now that looks better and more proportionate with human units in general but would not match other vehicles size i fear...

tigreblur1.jpg

sf_1.jpg

sf_2.jpg

sf_3.jpg

tigre_compr1.jpg

Well, someone request blood and gore once again in this thread, here ya go...mainly for Metalmalte, he requested more chainsaw pictures..these aren't trees though

The Chainsaw Deaths

By some crazy ass mob

post-3-38091-Chainsaw_Deaths.jpg

show us more...

I just tried out gummis camera tool, now I see how people here have so much fun doing this.

Each image is edited, but this time I have a link to each original unedited screenshot.

notdead3.jpg

unedited

notdead4.jpg

unedited

notdead5.jpg

unedited

notdead6.jpg

unedited

notdead7.jpg

unedited

notdead8.jpg

unedited

notdead9.jpg

unedited

and this is my test island, dont worry if it looks nothing like vietnam yet tounge_o.gif

Again...they all miss my twisted killing everything picture on page 204 sad_o.gif

What would it look like if everyone asked for comments all the time like you do? Instead of asking for comments (why do you want them anyway) try to make some better pics that will attract comments without you asking for them. smile_o.gif

Again...they all miss my twisted killing everything picture on page 204  sad_o.gif

What would it look like if everyone asked for comments all the time like you do? Instead of asking for comments (why do you want them anyway) try to make some better pics that will attract comments without you asking for them. smile_o.gif

Couldn't agree more, there have been a few 'new posters' like this recently. Post the pictures not because u want people to praise you, post because u like taking pictures. I don't care if people never commented on my pics i do it cause i enjoy it, not for some ego trip  wink_o.gif

Mad nice ThruYerStErNuM, one of the best edits i have seen in a long time. The colours are just un-OFP like tounge_o.gifsmile_o.gif

A Rebel patrol from my upcoming mission, complete with new tshirt tounge_o.gif

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

what is the advantage of using camera tools rather that using camera.sqs rock.gif

what is the advantage of using camera tools rather that using camera.sqs rock.gif

Better angles (in some situations), better colours.

Better angles (in some situations), better colours.

no, camera.sqs is better because you can modify your altitude, thus gving you some more angles  wink_o.gif

edit:

Quote[/b] ]well, i liked MrBurns picture so much that i took the liberty of editing abit, wich came out into two pictures, hope he doesnt kill me all to much for it biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

http://www.boomspeed.com/antaris/burnsspetzata2.jpg

second version

[uR]http://www.boomspeed.com/antaris/burnsspetzata.jpg[/url]

nice editing, well done Antaris. of course i don´t mind when people make my pics better *savestoHD* wink_o.gif

you can modify your altitude, thus gving you some more angles  wink_o.gif

+ the ability to move anywhere on the map a lot quicker than the guy holding the camera, also if you exec the camera.sqs from the right position you can get close in shots of stuff being shot or blown up without being killed like you would with the camera guy.

All in all alot more flexible

Ok, Oops i did it again, yet another great picture by Mr Burns that i just had to go destroy.. guess im evil.  sad_o.gif But i´ll come with my own pictures soon, (this is the last one, Burns, promises wink_o.gif)

mrburnsspetzpat1.jpg

@Lupus[WD]

Where do I get those choppers ?

he's on the operation frenchpoint team. Those choppers are of that mod and will be released in the next release. See the topic on OFRP in the A&M-D section.

The tiger won't be released as part of OFRP as can be read in Lupus' posts.