Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ofp combat photography 2. no pics over 100kb

hmmm, well the top pic has been sharpened in photoshop or similiar - the bottom pic is either v low res, or some weird effect

Does your OFP actually look like that?

no the pics are edited hehe and what did you think

Ah brings back lots of memories Milkman , i used to play that one a lot in the 1.46 days smile_o.gif

Ah brings back lots of memories Milkman , i used to play that one a lot in the 1.46 days  smile_o.gif

You mean the dark ages don't you? I haven't played 1.46 since... August 2002 maybe, when Resistance came out. biggrin_o.gif

Ah brings back lots of memories Milkman , i used to play that one a lot in the 1.46 days  smile_o.gif

You mean the dark ages don't you? I haven't played 1.46 since... August 2002 maybe, when Resistance came out. biggrin_o.gif

No unfortunatly i was among those huge masses of people who cursed Codemasters for not sending Res over here in large numbers th stock ran out by the time i got there and i only got res in July 2003 crazy_o.gif

new_sky.jpg

My last pic wasn't that good.. This time I made a better sky but it's impossible to keep the quality when converting to .paa.

The pic is unedited.. Now I just need to make the other weathers too but I have the tools for it so it shouldn't be too hard.

Holy crap. No mail-order?

Yeah try having a 10$ game mailed to the ME it costs about 150$ blues.gif

BI_BOH_2.jpg

BI_BOH_3.jpg

BI_BOH_4.jpg

BI_BOH_6.jpg

P.S. its always good to know, that my family supports me in such difficult moments ...

Another sneak preview:

Again the USMC Force Recon on Tonal but this time they have a AH6 with them.

Littlebird_02.jpg

Remake from the first LB pic ( This one is brighter )

Littlebird_01.jpg

Please watch the filesizes people, it's nothing over 100kb (102400 bytes) smile_o.gif

Jassorno, I suggest you read the rules regarding explicit images. You are pushing it quite far there, esp. with the 2nd pic.

Please do not do it again.

That's the truth of fuckin war!

I don't care if its the truth or not, there are rules on this board and they have to be followed, if you disagree with this you will have to find yourself a different board to post on smile_o.gif

If you look on page 8, people agree with me.

Why do you have such a big desire to use swearing in your posts btw? It doesn't exactly help your case.

Moon.. i actualy live about oh an hour away from there. the bottom city on that sign is Pittsburgh. as in Pittsburgh PA (USA) and thats where i live. almost makes me homesick when i see that in OFP.. but i am home so it aint that bad tounge_o.gif im just surprised to see that on a sign for OFP biggrin_o.gif

Please watch your ikonboard code lads smile_o.gif

If you start quoting urls and images and make a mistake, the board goes blergh crazy_o.gif