Sign in to follow this  
Bmot

Troublemakers mc malden

I read the entire thread, but thanks for the concern. I was looking for someone representing the people making these addons to reply.

sad_o.gif  smile_o.gif  asmo is very very busy these days, hence the waiting..

Green lights from klink & Tomby, lets just pray that asmodeus get the

time to be around one of these days then we're rolling. Period  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

I read the entire thread, but thanks for the concern. I was looking for someone representing the people making these addons to reply.

sad_o.gif  smile_o.gif  asmo is very very busy these days, hence the waiting..

Green lights from klink & Tomby, lets just pray that asmodeus get the

time to be around one of these days then we're rolling.  Period  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Lol, I heard screaming BEER!!! gets your attention, Tomb... what makes Asmodeus come here running? tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

LOL! biggrin_o.gif

Ok everybody, my part of this is done.

We found one little foot peg that needs to be textured on the hogs and then they're done! I can safely say that this pack and demo mission will be released this week! biggrin_o.gif

Asmo

Excellent news, Asmo! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Yep gang car is fine. Looking at a couple of other cars the gang could have as well.

Well, you could make a van like the A-team van, but rusty like those pics from the reskinned gang limo... I haven't seen a good A-Team like gang van around... and gangs DO use such vans... (both GTA3 and Vice City confirm that!). wink_o.gif

BUZZARD @ June 09 2004,02:46)]...Well, you could make a van like the A-team van...

...I haven't seen a good A-Team like gang van around...

smile_o.gif Actually, there WAS some d00d who made exactly this (black & red) van once,

but don't ask me when, or where-to-grab?!  rock.gif  crazy_o.gif  I simply dunno.

its old tho - maybe as old as this project wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  take a search for it @ ofp.cz

Anyway, more stuff added to this pack would cause more delays

so I'm down with kinky-klinkys idea of an addon for the addon, hehe  biggrin_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Then we'll get a new pack with a rival gang, the trikes and maybe a new car too.

For now, with the footpeg fixed & all, its Troublemakers time! tounge_o.gif

I just hope you all will like it "as is" and accept that its a low-resolution tex. job

with eyes fixed on funny & mad missions more then looks or shiny artwork;

we'll save that for the next pack. wink_o.gif

Asmo, fire them guns man! unclesam.gif  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Tomb, I know that van, it actually was the strangest Jeep reskinning job I've ever seen, and it didn't look good... I was rather wanting something that would be accurately rated as a fat, powerful, mean-looking van... wink_o.gif

BUZZARD @ June 09 2004,02:46)]...Well, you could make a van like the A-team van...

...I haven't seen a good A-Team like gang van around...

smile_o.gif Actually, there WAS some d00d who made exactly this (black & red) van once,

but don't ask me when, or where-to-grab?!  rock.gif  crazy_o.gif  I simply dunno.

its old tho - maybe as old as this project wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  take a search for it @ ofp.cz

Anyway, more stuff added to this pack would cause more delays

so I'm down with kinky-klinkys idea of an addon for the addon, hehe  biggrin_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Then we'll get a new pack with a rival gang, the trikes and maybe a new car too.

For now, with the footpeg fixed & all, its Troublemakers time! tounge_o.gif

I just hope you all will like it "as is" and accept that its a low-resolution tex. job

with eyes fixed on funny & mad missions more then looks or shiny artwork;

we'll save that for the next pack. wink_o.gif

Asmo, fire them guns man! unclesam.gif  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

If your going to make a rival gang it would be awesome if they would be a hells angels type gang - with leather jackets and harleys. smile_o.gif

BUZZARD @ June 09 2004,17:35)]Tomb, I know that van, it actually was the strangest Jeep reskinning job I've ever seen, and it didn't look good... I was rather wanting something that would be accurately rated as a fat, powerful, mean-looking van...  wink_o.gif

warning: that Mr. T vehicle had the driver and cargo proxies completely wrong

rock.gif  hm, so its a "not" van then... never tried it myself, I just remembered that someone made such a vehicle once.

Anyho' I like the idea of a gang van, prolly a '77 Dodge van or alike.  blues.gif  smile_o.gif

But it will still be an issue for the next gang/pack, not this one.

For now, someone could re-skin one of the existing vehicles out there...

I know for a fact that sweet ole mechanic made a Peugeot van,

and I'm sure there are more.

...though a dark Dodge certainly WOULD boogie-woogie, especially for raids or hostage missions!  unclesam.gif  tounge_o.gif

I never thought that so many ppl would be interested in this whole biker stuff,

i thought the OFP community in general were pure army mofos, hehehe

Yeah, I was thinking a black van with chrome wheels and bumpers, a working side door and perhaps a gun mounted inside pointing out the door that would simulate a drive by? (I've heard this mentioned many places before, Kali and I actually thought of it before we saw anyone mention it, but still it's a good idea either way.) wink_o.gif

Also, anyone ever heard of bikers using Molotov Cocktails??

blues.gif

Asmo

What about the A team van and then the door slides open to reveal a gatling gun like the m2.

I have a VW combi van that has side doors that open with a mg in it. Most gangs that I know(knew) used what ever vehicles they could get (reads: steal). So as long as it went it was okay. When it was fecked they just replace it with another vehicle.

Anyway here's a preview of what one of the vehicles in the next pack could look like:

vwtrike.jpg

Rival gangs always seem to have better machines!

Here it is, it's dated 15/06/2002 on opf.info

@Klink - Is that the arse end of a Beetle on that trike?

Can't wait for the pack to be released, even though I'm not a big fan of hogs, I've got this urge to cause some trouble with them, oh and to park a load of them close together in a long line outside a bar and then kick the end one ove and run like hell! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]@Klink - Is that the arse end of a Beetle on that trike?

You are right about that smile_o.gif

At the moment my brother is building one like it so I am able to get some ideas to its construction.

here is some of the work he has done:

mccabef2.jpg

mccabef5.jpg

I'll take orders too if you are interested. biggrin_o.gif

wow_o.gif COOL STUFF Col. Klink! Trike with MG... gunner-served... NICE!!!

As I recall the first trikes actually were end parts of the Beetle and a motorcycle front... with the charismatic old beetle engine for power... (it's the sweetest car engine sound there is, IMHO biggrin_o.gif )...

(Thinking about it, on an offtopic note, is there any old VW Beetle for OFP? I mean, there are Kübelwagens but that's not entirely the same... wink_o.giftounge_o.gif ).

Oh, and Asmodeus... WE'RE WAITING... smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Thinking about it, on an offtopic note, is there any old VW Beetle for OFP?

not that i'm aware of. I have a complete VW Beetle waiting to be textured as part of the Utopia addon mess, but may include that with the trikes instead.

wow_o.gif Col. Klink is the man!!!

(one last off-topic beetle note... since you've got that beetle to be used on Utopia (and its better half in a trike for the Troublemakers' nemesis gang), you could also make some Beetle-based buggys... I mean, they'd just RULE as a transport on your upcoming Utopia Island... I've recently been to Brazil and it was just too much fun driving these around... on the beach and all... wink_o.gif )

BUZZARD @ June 10 2004,12:33)]Oh, and Asmodeus... WE'RE WAITING...  smile_o.gif

LoL, what part of this don't you understand?

Quote[/b] ]Ok everybody, my part of this is done.  

We found one little foot peg that needs to be textured on the hogs and then they're done!  I can safely say that this pack and demo mission will be released this week!  

My part is done!   wink_o.gif    tounge_o.gif   (I know, it seems like everyone's always been waiting on me, but it's not true!  I swear it!) tounge_o.gif  

I stand by my statement, expect a weekend release everyone!  biggrin_o.gif   And then, on to the next pack and other stuff!  

Asmo

P.S> Klink, those are beautiful! I can see two MG's or even rocket pods mounted above each back wheel! biggrin_o.gif

BUZZARD @ June 11 2004,12:45)]who's the culprit then?

It's me...... wink_o.gif

but don't worry one way or another they'll be done fairly soon ..... blues.gif

@ Tomislav:

there are like a half dozen Triumph bikes, one is a racing version that goes a little bit faster.. and a version of Klink's Lincoln all busted and graffitied up

races2.jpg

bbike.jpg

so we can't expect a trike, what a pitty, but i am also happy with the bikes