Sign in to follow this  
Bmot

Troublemakers mc malden

Nice work!!!

Oh, didn't know that the "gang car" would be a rework of Col. Klink's black convertible limo... you know, I've had a problem ever since I updated to 1.96 with it... the driver was seated in the middle of the rear seat, and no other passengers would be visible!! crazy_o.gif

Maybe that's also tied in to the mystery of the invisible passenger in the Jeep MG... rock.gif

hehehe.... asmo, you big fat hobbit!!!!  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  *sloppy kiss*

I swear I could hear those roaring hogs the other day... so I dropped by, and look! he did it!!!!

unclesam.gif  You're the man! let's roll, baby!!!  blues.gif  tounge_o.gif

(funny how *beer* was the magic word that catched my ears, huh?!) wow_o.giftounge_o.gif

Asmodeus.. Send me a PM.

Quote[/b] ]Oh, didn't know that the "gang car" would be a rework of Col. Klink's black convertible limo... you know, I've had a problem ever since I updated to 1.96 with it... the driver was seated in the middle of the rear seat, and no other passengers would be visible!!

Why don't people tell me these things smile_o.gif

I'm doing a completely reworked version of the Lincoln convertiable, complete with opeing bits. Will be re-released later along with a Limo version.

LOL Tomby, you crazy beer drinking canoe sleeping mobster! biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

I sent you a PM Klink, Tomb, he'll update you. (I have to go to sleep for an early day tomorrow)

Asmo

Asmodeus.. Send me a PM.
Quote[/b] ]Oh, didn't know that the "gang car" would be a rework of Col. Klink's black convertible limo... you know, I've had a problem ever since I updated to 1.96 with it... the driver was seated in the middle of the rear seat, and no other passengers would be visible!!

Why don't people tell me these things smile_o.gif

I'm doing a completely reworked version of the Lincoln convertiable, complete with opeing bits. Will be re-released later along with a Limo version.

Well, I think your addons are some of the best OFP has seen so I wasn't going to open a thread to tarnish their reputation... tounge_o.gif

It's nevertheless a pleasure to hear you're going to remake the limo; it would be enough for me if it was just as it was but without the problem... ok, and maybe a little less fuel-consumption tounge_o.gif - it really is THE BEST limo I know in OFP - Chaika and Mercedes Benz S 600 don't come close to that low-rumbling more-than-6-cylinder-engined black beauty you created!!! biggrin_o.gif

A little off-topic but I can't resist since I got your attention, whazzup with the Hawk SAM launcher? Is it ever going to be released? And what of your Cheyenne tutorial? wink_o.gif

LOL Tomby, you crazy beer drinking canoe sleeping mobster!   biggrin_o.gif    tounge_o.gif

I sent you a PM Klink, Tomb, he'll update you.  (I have to go to sleep for an early day tomorrow)

Asmo

aww-righty then, go get yer beauty sleep.

(*we know he sleeps with a mudmask, wuz*)  wink_o.gif

cant wait to lettum all hit that kickstart for the first time! unclesam.gifbiggrin_o.gif its gonna rock!

Quote[/b] ]that low-rumbling more-than-6-cylinder-engined black beauty you created!!!

heheh V8 power mate.. and Ford to boot! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]whazzup with the Hawk SAM launcher? Is it ever going to be released?

Because I don't have the time the Hawk has been given to a mod to finish. Bit like the chopper in this addon package.. one of those things I started but went on to other things smile_o.gif BTW there are two VW trike addons to be finished that should add some variety to this .

Quote[/b] ]And what of your Cheyenne tutorial?
er... slap my wrists.. send me to detention.. sorry all good intentions, but again aother things popped up. Hell i haven't even finished the cheyenne myself crazy_o.gif

Ok,

I'm back from a vacation in the woods.

I'm going to spend tomorrow testing the MP version of this mission and sending the SP version to Tomb and Klink. biggrin_o.gif (and drinking beer and bar-b-q'ing) tounge_o.gif

mmmmmmm beer and bar-b-q..... wink_o.gif

Asmo

OK

Tomb and Klink now have the mission. They are beta testing it and then we will release the pack! biggrin_o.gif

Here's a screenshot of my beta testing for the mission recently: (I added some extra things to the mission)

http://www.everoncartel.com/TMCM.jpg

More info ASAP!

Asmo

P.S. I must speak the magic words to make Tomb appear.... GOOD, GOOD, REALLY GOOD BEER!!! tounge_o.gif

P.P.S. This mission will be for adults only, those without written permission from their parents won't have written permission from their parents. rock.giftounge_o.gif

allright, it took a while for me to grab the mission.

final demo tets (did I just write tets?) naawwww!!!

final demo TESTS are on-going, and then... PARTYTIME!!!!

see ye on the road, all.

Tombster

I know everyone is anxious to see this addon released (myslef included), but communication between those working on the addon should really be handled via email, ICQ or PM. wink_o.gif

okey-dokey, fubster. The next post in this thread (from anyone involved)

will either be a DL link and/or a "please move thread 2 the "complete" board.  unclesam.gif  tounge_o.gif

This weekend, this very weekend, fingers crossed & beer in the belly...

...toes crossed too, and ribbons btw...  biggrin_o.gif

*Crackle crackle crackle*

(Buzzard dreams of the upcoming OFP-hogging...).

Just to prove Bmot wrong tounge_o.gif

j/k

And I prefer vodka to beer! tounge_o.gif

Though I do bet Bmot loves the contents of the M.M.P. BO-105 chopper... hmmm... *thinks about Troublemakers-honoring-beer-from-chopper-stealing-mission*... interesting indeed... biggrin_o.gif

will you make a guy that holds a AT4 the wrong way? (back end forward (towards the target)

this is what a swedish biker criminal tried to do... he was suppsed to blow a rivalicing gang´s HQ and had managed to steal a AT4 from the military...

his gang managed to find out how to remove the safety and how to fire the weapon.. BUT despite there was really easi cartoons painted on the tube that explained how to hold and fire the weapon they fired the frong way... luckily they didn´t destroy anything but a couple of there own bikes

LOL, no, I'd rather believe McMalden's Troublemakers are more intelligent than that... (ingame it would be completely useless tounge_o.gif ).

No, much more interesting would be having a heavily-armed trike! biggrin_o.gif

Didn't anybody have one of those??

Has there been any news about a possible release date yet? I am anxious to get my hands on these bikes. The pics sure look cool. Good luck with it!

Monty

Seems you haven't read thru the entire thread... there is no release date, it'll come out when it's done, and perfect at that, I bet... they're just finishing the beta-testing and will release it soon I hope...

I read the entire thread, but thanks for the concern. I was looking for someone representing the people making these addons to reply.

That would be either Col. Klink, Bmot aka Tomb or Asmodeus from the Everon Cartell.  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]No, much more interesting would be having a heavily-armed trike!

Didn't anybody have one of those??

yep there arer 3 in the wings waiting to be textured trialled and destroyed rock.gif

After trialling the chopper in the weekend I dug the trike addon out and took one for a blast on Nogova.. Might texture them in the coming weeks as an addon pack for the addon pack smile_o.gif