Sign in to follow this  
Bmot

Troublemakers mc malden

I'm thinking mac10's at LEAST on a few guys. You cant exactly shoot cops when theres a lineup to the trunk of the car for weapons.

These guys arent exactly troublemakers if they go around following such things as "laws". That makes no sense.

No Harleys and no biker jackets because of Danish "2004 fashion"!? crazy_o.gif

EDIT: Are they wearing panties too? They don't sound like a very manly bike gang.   biggrin_o.gif

I don't think they should be given mac10's, maybe a sawed off shotgun or something like that, a small pump shotgun also. Or maybe you can give them Kegety's revolvers, those are cool.

For weapons I would love to see PSC's (Joe Lemonade/ Sebastian Müller) sawed off shotgun and perhaps the revolver that is in the game already. As CanadianTerror said only one or two guys should be packing heat, I mean one bloke is already carrying around a sachtel filled with explosives! As there are sure to be some bad eggs in the gang aswell as the ones wearing panties and carrying handbags around tounge_o.gif

Maybe set the campaign in a North-American theme like we saw in screenshots of Operation Northstar (by the way what happened with it and so, when does it come out)

Keep up the good work! wink_o.gif

Sawed off shotgun by sebastian muller is a good idea as well as the Uzi.

You could also go with Glocks.

EDIT: This bike gang is apparently Danish/European orintated so there is no tie to North America. Maybe if there is another bike gang introduced, you could have some cool missions or a campaign.

...These guys arent exactly troublemakers if they go around following such things as "laws"...

No Harleys and no biker jackets because of Danish "2004 fashion"!? crazy_o.gif

EDIT: Are they wearing panties too? They don't sound like a very manly bike gang.   biggrin_o.gif

LMAO  biggrin_o.gif

It might be a nice idea 2 ship the "Sawed... gun" along w/ the gang  smile_o.gif

we'll see, though I would like the pack to be "Requiredaddons" independent.

PS. about the clothing, the shirts have inbuilt aftershave & skin tonic + lotion smile_o.gif

This gang is a very fashionable bunch of gentlemen, manicures & all.

biggrin_o.gif

unclesam.gif Certainly not!

But I have passed on the torch (re. the making of the sample mission) to

the EveronCartel boys, so we will have to wait 'till they're done.  smile_o.gif

I guess its a matter of weeks, maybe a month or so (depending on the amount of RealWorld jobs etc.)

wink_o.gif At least I can PROMISE you all that you won't miss these great bikes and

their riders, but you will have beard as long & grey as the ZZ-TOP guys! tounge_o.gif

j/k

Yeah, these bad-ass mofo's and their rides should almost definately be ready sooner than that!

smile_o.gif

Asmo

P.S. The mission will involve biker gangs fighting each other for turf, money and girls. wink_o.gif

P.P.S. The bikers will have a default weapon as well! (most likely a BIS hand gun) wink_o.gif

Heres a funny pic that might help with ideas :

Cant be good

Sounds like a good addon, looking forward to it  smile_o.gif

Thats nothing... last August was Harley's 100 year anniversary.

That was what my entire city looked like during the practically month long festivities.

Check this: http://www.jsonline.com/onwisconsin/harley100/aug03/165890.asp

and this http://www.harley-davidson.com/an....e=en_US

Population of Milwuakee before fest: aprox. 597,000 people

Additional number of Harley Riders during official "week" of festival: est. 250,000 from around the world

I dont ride motorcycles nor am I impartial to Harley's at all, but that was one awesome week...... smile_o.gif

So, does anybody know when the bikes are coming to town??? Haven't heard anything for a time...and I can't wait to hawg da streets with these iron horses!!!

MY GOD this project is really old in the ofp history .

You just retxtured those guys over a year ago and you are already using those bikes from colonel klink .

You have them in your hard disk from such a long time and the best thing is : you didn't make them lol and they are complete !!! the best thing is : you didn't release them when i saw those pics on the ofpec forum and you are already saying that this thing will be released someday lol I can't bear you .

Stop showing things that you just retextured and that you are still promising that you 'll release them .

Sorry but I can't stand such poor people .

you come out from the dust ONLY because someone posted a request for an HD motorcycle ...

no more of this please.

They really are about to be released.

We were going to texture a small piece of the bikes that got missed, but didn't have the unbinarized version and it's taken awhile to get it. Also the mission I'm making for it ran into a small snag. (that I've recently figured out)

So, we aren't just teasing everyone. Good things take time and sometimes RL gets in the way of a FREE addon pack. That's why it's never a good idea to give a release date IMO.

You'll all be happily riding around on hogs soon enough, I promise that much! smile_o.gif

Asmo

So what was the main thing that held this up from being released? Hopefully not anything non-addon specific. I really don't get the idea of releasing addons with missions, etc.

Missions are ok I guess... but the addon is the most integral part. You can always do without the mission, without the addon... well. You've got nothing.

It's not my place to make demands but when I think about this sort of thing, in particular. I just wish addonmakers would just release the addon and fork out the missions later. Saves people like me from addon withdrawl.

I just wish addonmakers would just release the addon and fork out the missions later. Saves people like me from addon withdrawl.

lol

couldn't disagree more. I'm eager for this addon as well, but

an addon is not finished without a proper test mission. Addons are quite a hassle when you can't find them in the editor because the author forgot to indicate under what category it can be found (most of them being listed quite counterintuitively, like planes & scuds under cars for instance). A reference in the readme is a minimal requirement, a simple demo mission (putting the unit on the map) will do, but a proper & playable mission that shows the capabilities of the addon is so much better.

I'll agree for things such as CoC landmines. It's extremely helpful.

Still. I don't have any problems finding addons in my editor.

As far as a test mission? Plop down a bike on desert island, bam, there's your test mission.

Quote[/b] ]but a proper & playable mission that shows the capabilities of the addon is so much better

Sure. But those who can be satisfied a lot easier should be allowed that convenience I say. I'm not going to shy away from a bit of effort if I can be roaring around on some map with a chopper.

Hell. I usually end up putting an odd menagerie of addons into CTI and RTS anyhow. So there's my mission right there. tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]though I would like the pack to be "Requiredaddons" independent.

Yes Tomb! Yes!

Me too!

MY GOD this project is really old in the ofp history .

You just retxtured those guys over a year ago and you are already using those bikes from colonel klink .

You have them in your hard disk from such a long time and the best thing is : you didn't make them lol and they are complete !!! the best thing is : you didn't release them when i saw those pics on the ofpec forum and you are already saying that this thing will be released someday lol I can't bear you .

Stop showing things that you just retextured and that you are still promising that you 'll release them .

Sorry but I can't stand such poor people .

you come out from the dust ONLY because someone posted a request for an HD motorcycle ...

no more of this please.

sad_o.gif *sigh*

why are some kids just the way they were 2 years ago,

when I first stumbled across their personality? *cough* rock.gif

I thought teen's were meant to 'grow' ...yanno, age, like wine. biggrin_o.gif

anyway, this thread was off course started because I really felt

that passing the torch to the EC lads would mean rapid developments

towards an actual release of this "FUN" project, and that sticks!!

Now, I dunno why authorship issues or rockstar attitude should

become parts of this thread so lets all try & forget that sh^t from now on, hm?! smile_o.gif

blues.gif Right, to anyone else:

The "TMCM" project has been delayed/put to rest for 1 year+ because of

some serious bugs which actually means a complete remodelling

if they shall vanish from the addon. And since none of the involved

guys (incl. klinkster, myself and the EC team) have this addon as their

main "sparetime eater", the stuff is left alone for numerous days,

then overviewed/tested a while, then left alone again etc.

...get my drift? wink_o.gif its a fun project, and it will come out when

it comes out, and since we are currently just working on the demo mission,

"out" means pretty dayum soon! (insert kiss smiley here) smile_o.gif

drop by this thread every 2'nd week or so, and you'll see a download link eventually tounge_o.gif

later! (*formats C: and leaves for honduras* )

[.... The "TMCM" project has been delayed/put to rest for 1 year+ because of

some serious bugs which actually means a complete remodelling

if they shall vanish from the addon. ....

Are you saying that this is what has delayed the addon in the past, OR what is delaying it now?

Quote[/b] ]... drop by this thread every 2'nd week or so, and you'll see a download link eventually tounge_o.gif ....

That's what I've been doing

Since this project started over at OFPEC!!! wow_o.gif

No complaints though, I realize how much effort goes into making these things.

unclesam.gif THANKS GUYS!!! unclesam.gif

...Are you saying that this is what has delayed the addon in the past, OR what is delaying it now?

both. smile_o.gif

but we decided that instead of doing the same thing all over,

we tweaked it (via the config) as much as we could, and then asmo & Co. offered

to have a lookthru & make a mission for it.

This is whats going on these days, and ppl will have to live with

any remaining bugs (they're downed to an acceptable level now).

Then klink & me have talked about making a completely new pack

sort of a rival gang, someday in the future, with all new bike models etc.

there!

P.S. you are ONE dedicated gamer, man!!! wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif hank ya!!