Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

The sims 2

The only real good thing about Sims 2 is that it will keep my girfriend so busy playing it she wont even mind being a computer widow biggrin_o.gif

The only real good thing about Sims 2 is that it will keep my girfriend so busy playing it she wont even mind being a computer widow  biggrin_o.gif

girfriend?

But can you drive it freely all over an island or run other sims down with it?  wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

This is where the wonders of modding kicks in. wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Hehe I remember downloading an unofficial addon for Sims that allowed me to shoot my guests or annouying neighbors with a pistol! tounge_o.gif

lol.. I remember a whole bunch of things like that. It was awsome.

You could like, throw them and punch them and stuff.. that was funny..

Hmm, I never saw that addon mad_o.gif . I had to settle for drowning children in the swimming pool wow_o.gif .

Hehe I remember downloading an unofficial addon for Sims that allowed me to shoot my guests or annouying neighbors with a pistol!  tounge_o.gif

Where, prey tell, can we can get this? smile_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Quote[/b] ]Where, pray tell, can we can get this?

What, drowning people isn't good enough for you mad_o.giftounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif ?

I don't know it anymore. Might even have been on the official German sims site...

I remember another addon. It was a shower which teleported other families into your home. it was much better than calling them and you could even hav them in your home when they should have been at work. tounge_o.gif

Then I've built a cemetery in my backyard and beamed my neighbors into little cages made out of fences. biggrin_o.gif

I couldn't stand their whining and screaming for a couple of days, but then they've stopped and died! ghostface.gif

Man I did some really sick stuff with them! tounge_o.gif

Dieler.gif

I used to build a large room around my Sims, fill the room with fireworks, and then have my Sims start touching off rockets. FLAMES!!! biggrin_o.gif

Haha I used to burn my people to death. or use Bottle Rockets to burn my house down. So many things lit on fire at one point from bottle rockets my computer froze.

There is a gun zapper addon you can download and kill everyone in the house lot

This game looks pretty cool. Best part is min system requirements, even my old pc should be able to play it just so long as i get a replacement for my TNT2 graphics card

Quote[/b] ]If you have a T&L capable video card with at least 32 MB of video RAM (such as nvidia GeForce 2 or better or ATI Radeon 7000 or better) then you need at least:

600 MHz P3 processor

256 MB RAM if Windows XP, Windows ME, or Windows 2000

128 MB RAM if Windows 98

Geforce 2 and Radeon 7000 you can get dirt cheap now smile_o.gif

Fireworks? which addon had fireworks? I only played the original game.

Quote[/b] ]Fireworks? which addon had fireworks? I only played the original game.

I think they were in House Party.

Bah! All those expansion sets! mad_o.gif

Resistance is has more bang for the buck than all those Sims expansions together! That's the kind of Addon I like! Not just a couple of new skins and useless toys! smile_o.gif

yea they did get really gimmicky after a while. having to shell out 20 dollars for a few additions didn't really seem all that great. maybe this time they will take all the good stuff from the game and expansions and include all of it on the origonal game.

I hope so..

no need to go on a mental development game release extravaganza again

I'd be very pissed if they'll leave out some of the stuff they've brought into the old Sims. Like that electric guitar! biggrin_o.gif

They should add a bass, too, so I can have parties like this! tounge_o.gif

Best way to kill the suckers is as T33ker said cage em in fences and hedges and then watch them die their grave stones come in place there then wow_o.gif , i even once had ghosts in it scaring the shit out of the kids and adults in the garden crazy_o.gif ....the dead sims arose out of their graves.... tounge_o.gif

must have been another expansion feature...

What was really changed in all those addons? Or didn't they make some real progress over the time?

Nothing really changed, I borrowed most expansions from friends but only new things were added. One expansion added a small overhaul to the scocial interactions but nothing major IMHO.

Those new things should have been added with patches! sad_o.gif

It's a really big ripp to take money for those little additions. I love BIS! tounge_o.gif

I do feel sorry for Mr.Wright who got his game idea pimped out as soon as they saw that the original game was a good one. It's atleast good to know he didn't have anything to do with those expansions... Well except the one in the beginning tounge_o.gif