Sign in to follow this  
tracy_t

Unified zombie pack release imminent

i think this mod is dead, i pmed zombie_mod a while ago to confirm permission about my moaning zombies releasing to the public, but he never responded. sad_o.gif

maybe we should be aloud to release addons to the public that were made by someone else but editted by us. just make it say that the original addon of it was made by whoever. maybe email ur moaning zombies to me (somealien@hotmail.com) wink_o.gif

well I'm still active here and mig still is. I haven't heard enything from scott thoth. but he'll probably away working with something. our problem is right now that our mission makers doesn't seem to do the job. I'm working and mig is working and that is all we got now. and beleve me we wont get far with only that and since I only can animate mig is alone at scripting, modeling and mission making. if we are gonna stay alive we need a bigger team.

we are not dead yet

well I'm still active here and mig still is. I haven't heard enything from scott thoth. but he'll probably away working with something. our problem is right now that our mission makers doesn't seem to do the job. I'm working and mig is working and that is all we got now. and beleve me we wont get far with only that and since I only can animate mig is alone at scripting, modeling and mission making. if we are gonna stay alive we need a bigger team.

we are not dead yet

ive got a mission i made called evacuate. its on malden. its got intro, outro, foggy weather, rain, a few scary sounds (about 5), power blackouts, zombies coming out of graves. its at night. how do i get it onto ur sight? its only about 350kb smile_o.gif

wow man you rock smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif

right now we have 3 walking anims. 4 falling anims. 2 scarying anims (don't wanna tell what it is... yet). 2 dead anims.

and there will be more

ok, i dont know what to do with these moaning zombies.... general, gimme your email so i can send them to you................... i think me, and you should keep this mod going......

lollo949@msn.com

*edit

we need around 2 more mission makers.

well, i can make missions, know how to make intros and crap but

1) i dont have alot of free time

2) im lazy tounge_o.gif

if you cant find anyone else you might consider contacting me... smile_o.gif

count me in for the mission making, i am fairly good at it... i have scared several of my freinds with missions i have made using zombies. (one of them screamed like a girl. now we always tease him about it.) so pm me with wat you want. btw general check your email biggrin_o.gif

try 1 more time. I only had 0.2 mb left.

I took away some old posts so I should have enough spece to receve your mail. don't u have MSN?

i could make some missions. not a campaign though. only single player or coop mp wink_o.gif

right now im making a mission on everon called zombie infection. itll have bad weather, intro and outro (in intro ghostface.gif sudden stuff will happen), scary sounds wow_o.gif . music, etc. smile_o.gif

I took away some old posts so I should have enough spece to receve your mail. don't u have MSN?

ive got some (alot) gmail invites left, wanna try? tounge_o.gif

i could make some missions. not a campaign though. only single player or coop mp wink_o.gif

right now im making a mission on everon called zombie infection. itll have bad weather, intro and outro (in intro ghostface.gif sudden stuff will happen), scary sounds wow_o.gif . music, etc. smile_o.gif

it would really be good if you could make some missions for the campaign. you will of course not make every mission in it. just a few.

and no responce from Mig sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

it would really be good if you could make some missions for the campaign. you will of course not make every mission in it. just a few.

and no responce from Mig sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

actually ill make a few missions for the campaign. how many missions will the campaign have? smile_o.gif

my zombie infection mission is nearly done biggrin_o.gif

woooohoooooo. Mig was on MSN this night!! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif LOJNG LIVE THE ZOMBIE MOD biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Do you want gmail lol...???

That gives u 2 Gigs

I haven't been able to try this out yet it seems... is there a working link to the latest version somewhere?