Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Late rhs x-mas present

Quote[/b] ]cool and will in this release the tanks have a camo scheme not only  one color olive green

Presumably. I'm hoping for a winter version smile_o.gif .

Field experienced showed that vehicles were very very rarely painted in any camo except the new green/ gray/ black which is also very rare, mostly seen on demonstrations. I will think about the camo, maybe the new vehicle will have it, we will see.

I noticed this bug on I beleive on a couple occasions, on one of the T64's

"Cannot load texture sig_t64b\barrelnu2.paa"

As well, using the commander view on the T55, I noticed that when I pull ALLLL the way back and up, the tank itself dissaperes rarely.

I noticed this bug on I beleive on a couple occasions, on one of the T64's

"Cannot load texture sig_t64b\barrelnu2.paa"

As well, using the commander view on the T55, I noticed that when I pull ALLLL the way back and up, the tank itself dissaperes rarely.

t-55 or t-55am2?

Hmm but i guess that inst a real problem, i never noticed that maybe because i dont practice any yoga in the tanks  tounge_o.gif

About the Interiours i made some screens...

T-72A Gunner

T-72B Gunner

T-72B view to Commander

T-80B Commander

T-80U Commander

T-80U Gunner

T-90M Commander

T-90M Gunner

OPLOT view to commander

I just picked a few examples, many stuff on the russian tanks is used over a long period so many internal parts are very same for example the driver room looks very similar on all tanks.

funnily i never noticed those differneces before just shows how much i use the newer tanks wink_o.gif

Its bossible to add own logos to tanks right? How can I put Tonal rebel flag to one of the tanks? I have rebel flag in .paa format from Footmunches roundel pack but I cant get it to work. sad_o.gif

Its bossible to add own logos to tanks right? How can I put Tonal rebel flag to one of the tanks? I have rebel flag in .paa format from Footmunches roundel pack but I cant get it to work. sad_o.gif

I don't remember footmunch roundel's pbo name, but make a path like:

"\" + roundels_pbo_name_without_extension + "\" + roundel_paa_name_without_extension

Yu will get a path this way, then paste this path into <emblem> or <gvardija> argument of the customisation script. That should do the trick.

No didnt work or I just dont know how to use it. Should I put that text to initialization field? And should I use all those markings that your text had or leave those plus marks?

Footmunches roundel pack pbo is named rktroundels.pbo and rebel flag is named r_BASRebel.paa.

No didnt work or I just dont know how to use it. Should I put that text to initialization field? And should I use all those markings that your text had or leave those plus marks?

Footmunches roundel pack pbo is named rktroundels.pbo and rebel flag is named r_BASRebel.paa.

Place this in the init line:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[this, "randomArabic", "none", ["\rktroundels\r_BASRebel", "10"]] exec "\RHS_T55Pack_Scripts\RAE_UN.sqs"

That didn't work for me.  sad_o.gif

I tried it with other flags in Footmunch's roundel pack as well but I just get a big error that doesn't stay up long enough for me to write down.   sad_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

sorry, i was some days away... sad_o.gif

this has to work:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[this, "randomArabic", "none", ["\path\X.paX"]] exec "\RHS_T55Pack_Scripts\RAE_UN.sqs"hope it does what it has to do wink_o.gif

sorry, i was some days away...  sad_o.gif

this has to work:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[this, "randomArabic", "none", ["\path\X.paX"]] exec "\RHS_T55Pack_Scripts\RAE_UN.sqs"

hope it does what it has to do  wink_o.gif

Didnt work. It gives error message that says picture "rktroundels\r_BASRebel" not found. I have the rktroundels.pbo in my res addons folder but it just cant find it. sad_o.gif

sorry, i was some days away...  sad_o.gif

this has to work:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[this, "randomArabic", "none", ["\path\X.paX"]] exec "\RHS_T55Pack_Scripts\RAE_UN.sqs"

hope it does what it has to do  wink_o.gif

Ah yes.  Thanks that worked.  More specifically here is what worked for me using Footmunch's roundel pack:

[this, "randomArabic", "none", ["\rktroundels\r_egypt"]] exec "\RHS_T55Pack_Scripts\RAE_UN.sqs"

I copy and pasted that straight from the init box in the game.

However there is a problem....

The Iraqi desert tanks you CAN NOT change the national textures on.   Apparently you can only add the national flag on the Russian and regular export tanks (not the desert ones).

Even then the national symbol appears only on the IR searchlight which is really really wierd I think.  

This I think definitely should be fixed so that we have some desert cammo tanks that you can use user-designated national symbols on.    

As it is, the pack IS NOT usable on any Middle Conflict missions unless they involve Iraq or unless you don't mind using green T-55's.  

sad_o.gif

Oh wait...I take that back.... the Resistance T-54(Desert) is usable as it has no national markings and only the Arabic numbers on it...although the Resistance(Desert)Type 69 has FIA written on it in big letters. So basically the Resistance is the only desert tank in the pack that can be used for a wide variety of missions. Kind of a waste really having that huge T-55 pack just for one tank. sad_o.gif

I really RHS updates this tank pack so as to allow all of the tanks to be "internationalized" for whatever country people want to use them for. They also need to correct the script in their .pdf readme file that comes with it regarding adding the custom textures. The one above works fine with Footmunch's roundel pack... but again only one a few of the tanks and only in wierd places (the IR searchlight front).

So RHS team, I hope you're listening and will update these things because your T-55 pack is just too good not to use them in many different missions since the T-55 is the most widely used tank in the world. Please allow at least the export tanks to be "internationalized" with user designated textures (other then the numbers) on the side for national flags and symbols.

Thanks.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Got it to work but I was really expecting flags at the side of the turret not some small mark in searlight. mad_o.gif

I hope that RHS fixes this so that we can have Type-69 among other customized with national symbols and flags.

all this is already fixed... but i don't know when exactly the update is gonna be released. i was some weeks off cos i had much to do for school, driving lessons etc. now i'm back an d i hope we can release it in the next weeks.

best thing is when you put the paa file in the mission folder.

now that raedor is back we can run through the upate and see when it will be out, very soon i hope, we've also added things like the DKM suspension (in more controlled ammounts) as well as added new markings for a Polish version of the t55.

Some markings for Servian units would be most appreciated. wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

@CERO.

Some markings for Servian units would be most appreciated. wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

@CERO.

@CERO: If you send me some base graphic, I'll see what I can do.

what you can do? wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

@CERO.

@CERO: If you send me some base graphic, I'll see what I can do.

what you can do? wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Raedor: Just a bit of idea. Yeah, I know, people hate me for it :]