Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Late rhs x-mas present

Yehaw, downloading now!

Nice to see your work almost finished and released, thanks guys.

You must be doing something wrong:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">01:56:22 (480.66 KB/s) - `RHS_T55Pack_v1.00.rar' saved [13907486/13907486]

Can you explain from where this is?

I have no idea atm

Bug Report:

T64 (Naval) (didn't test the other versions):

if firing the main gun, there is no explosion on impact (you can hear the impact and you will see the impact effects of a machine gun).

T55: black behind the tracks.

Another Bug:

Get in an empty T55 as Gunner, change to Back Seat.

You will automatically disembark. Now there is an AI gunner in the Tank.

Bug Report:

T64 (Naval) (didn't test the other versions):

if firing the main gun, there is no explosion on impact (you can hear the impact and you will see the impact effects of a machine gun).

T55: black behind the tracks.

1.I check that...

2.Yes i know wink_o.gif

sabots have no impact. load heat for fightings against infantry.

Please take a look at the third bug i found:

Overall this is a very good addon and i will enjoy any missions with it. Keep up the good work!

Please take a look at the third bug i found:

Overall this is a very good addon and i will enjoy any missions with it. Keep up the good work!

Must test that, there was a pretty similar prob before that was fixed  sad_o.gif

EDIT

Youre right, thnks for that info, strange bug somehow the logic gets in as gunner we rework the script asap

OUT-FREAKIN-STANDING!!!! I just made a quick mission 42 T-64 tanks (improvised Tank battalion, 3x Companies of 14 tanks each), versus an under-strength company of M-1A1's and 2 AH-64D Longbows from BOH in support on Kodiak island. WOW!!! I should have taken pictures of the fields of fire afterwards!!! WOW!!!

George

I just noticed that also after binarizing some T55-AM2 distance lod seems to be screwed, i guess we gotta update pretty soon

Anyone D/L the wallpapers, taken me a while to make them smile_o.gif

Hey,

First of all I would like to say that you've done a great jobs. Good models, good soldiers, good effects and also great anims. I found a bug: On the T55 Enigma, when you are in the cargo, you don't see yourself...

Ive added like 3 peoples to the cargo and their "view" was appearing to be on the sides of the tank but they were invisible...

Hope you can fix this soon!

Hey,

First of all I would like to say that you've done a great jobs. Good models, good soldiers, good effects and also great anims. I found a bug: On the T55 Enigma, when you are in the cargo, you don't see yourself...

Ive added like 3 peoples to the cargo and their "view" was appearing to be on the sides of the tank but they were invisible...

Hope you can fix this soon!

Normally Enigma shouldnt have any cargo... oh my here are more bugs popping up than expected

*makes note on list*

What a beautiful tank pack!

T64.jpg

A big thanks to the RHS team!

The island is also very nice. (good job Mr.Bean)

Very worth to wait for!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Heh when you're going to update it I would ask if you could make only a "RHS - Vehicles" and "RHS - Men" Editor menu. I have the feeling there are too many menus. I know that the list will grow with the T72's, T80's and what else will come but still I think it's overkill as it is now.

And then a request for the Weapons. Could you make it possible to add standart BIS AK-74/47 Mags to your weapons please? I mean just make it possible to add those mags. You don't have to add them to your units. Why I want this? Because with Mods like FDF mod your Magazines are quite unbalanced. I would like to add standart AK47/74 mags to make it balanced with FDF mod when I use your units there.

What do other people think?

Good job overall, I do have one complaint however.

The resistance side tanks look totally gay. Not sure why you deciced to move away from the standard green. The only thing it means though is I have to add empty tanks and crew them with resistance guys.

Otherwise great work, keep it up and I'm looking forward to future releases.

BTW if you release a T62 pack and do the resistance tanks with that FIA sceme, I will get my handy Estwing campers axe and hunt you down.+2 axe of slaying

The many menue entries are needed, i dont want iraq, gdr, chines tanks all in one folder with russian ones, with all the later release you would have a huuuge rhs-vehicles folder then with all tanks mixed up

The FIA pattern is the one from the MTLB pack, the base textures were different so ours look different than the MTLB ones.

Its planned to make a realistic extra OPFOR pack with plain green tanks with random stuff on them and Jihad markings, god is great and what else the rebels paint on them

The many menue entries are needed, i dont want iraq, gdr, chines tanks all in one folder with russian ones, with all the later release you would have a huuuge rhs-vehicles folder then with all tanks mixed up

Well actually that's what I want. At least I would like not to have the seperated Winter/Desert/Normal Menu. I like to have it all centralized.

But I think I will do it for me anyway.

Its planned to make a realistic extra OPFOR pack with plain green tanks with random stuff on them and Jihad markings, god is great and what else the rebels paint on them

Nifty, looking forward to that too.

If you do a pack like that maybe you should consider making a few of the T55 Chassis support vehicles like an engineering vehicle etc. Also I might have some pic files around that might help out with that pack, like unit logos and such.

Today it looks that all those entries are too much.

But I think when there is a updated T72 pack, a T80 pack, a T90 pack, Twhatever pack and so on, it is perfect this way.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

As I wrote I thought about that Lee. But I think 8 RHS entries are too many, really. I don't see why it's seperated in winter/desert/normal. The other menus I understand better. FDF has many units in one menu too and it's good that way IMHO.

Holy S**t wow_o.gif !

Havent seen much yet, just played a bit of the T55 demo mission and it rocks, tanks keep disapearing at certain distances (lod bugs?) but from what ive seen and heard so far they are simply amazing.

Cant wait to try them out in the editor (all of them), big thanx smile_o.gif .

man, been waiting for these for quite some time biggrin_o.gif . Anyhoo, it was worth the wait, so congrats on the great work RHS.

As I wrote I thought about that Lee. But I think 8 RHS entries are too many, really. I don't see why it's seperated in winter/desert/normal. The other menus I understand better. FDF has many units in one menu too and it's good that way IMHO.

Maybe becuase FDF has only Finnish and Russian forces?

They put their units in Normal and Winter folders, have Normal and Winter vehicles folders

We have to put Chinese, Russian, Iraqy, FIA, GDR to somewhere why dont you just accept its the best that way, it was discussed a lot internal and this is the final outcome, try live with it it wont change.

@Heatseeker

Yes its a lod bug, i think somewhting went wrong wehen the tanks were binarized.