Sign in to follow this  
SnypaUK

Uk forces

Does anyone know where UK forces it at the moment. It went to a changing site then dissapeared.

PLEASE COME BACK UK FORCES YOU ROCK!! sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

different mod. But Project: UK Forces is still alive, they are working away when they can thats the reason for the lack of news. Crippler posted the correct link.

yeah, we are still here honest, the main problem is that the main people on the infantry side of the project both work in the "hospitality" industry (pubs and hotels and the like) so christmas is a rather busy time.

but, seing as you were nice. just the one new pic then.

RM_USMC.jpg

Royal Marines and US Marines on Joint patrol.

sorry for the super late reply, never saw this topic b4, well he isnt really a part atm, as he isnt around, but is free to return if he so chooses.

just keep your eye's peeled for our infantry and landy release... its going to impress biggrin_o.gif

and then there are always those other projects we have going on wow_o.gif

Damn, those units look good! Can't wait to put them into action.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Heh, i doubt our 'new' defence strategy is going to be very different from the original one.

If they want high tech they can't be too mobile as generally high speaking all the high tech stuff needs a bloody small country sitting in a base to get it to run.

Also trying to make a 25,000 strong elite highly mobile force will require a lot of downsizing but strenghthening in other areas.

Basically i doubt the military is going to change too dramtically, however i don't like how the Army is starting to train it's own aircraft operators for more and more roles. If they get rid of the need for the RAF to carry troops completely we will just become a way to ferry drinks and magazines around the world like the USAF.

yep every time the army does a good job they cut it back the same happened after falklands i think. Even without the current cut backs there still running low on stuffas there a thing on the news yesterday about a tanker that got killed because he had to give back his flak jacket as there wasnt enough:angry: ive got a friend whos brothers out there he just bought his own one instead of chancing where either or not he would get one:(  i say we just kill hoon and blair instead dont think many would be sad ot see the two of them gone but saying that give it a week or two and see what lord hutten has to say maybe hell do it for us:)

different mod. But Project: UK Forces is still alive, they are working away when they can thats the reason for the lack of news. Crippler posted the correct link.

No, there was lots of info about UKF in the thread I posted and I urge you to read it.