Sign in to follow this  
da_ofp_man

Laser had relased something again!!!

Hey folks Laser had don it again He relased his ICP_crew and you can download it smile_o.gif Thx Laser for this!!!some pic img]http://www.orksarchive.nm.ru/screens/crew2.jpg[/img]

img]http://www.orksarchive.nm.ru/screens/crew1.jpg[/img]

img]http://www.orksarchive.nm.ru/screens/crew3.jpg[/img]

NO IMAGES OVER 100KB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad_o.gif

At the risk of sounding repetitive : Woooooow!!  wow_o.gif

They look stunning!

*click*

smile_o.gif

Ummm...a link would be nice too smile_o.gif

*Wonders what it is he '*clicked*' :-\ *

Yay! And we can download it !  wow_o.gif  BUT WHERE?  rock.gif

Looking nice! Downloading now! These go great with the MORPEH marines smile_o.gif

I do think it's in the VDV pack of soldiers, I am not a hundred percent sure though. So you might need that aswell sad_o.gif

EDIT: ICP weapons.20 is not required to run this addon. A single weapon from it was included only I guess.

@Tankieboy, at the time you had the link to the translated one my penny had fell down and I understood how to download it. But cheers in any case mate!

Finally some replacement Russian tank crew... and they look great. Downloading now. smile_o.gif

Sheesh, my ADSL is taking a battering at the moment! Talk about the 12 days of Christmas! Every time I check the forum something new has been released! I love it! Thanks to all the hard working, generous addon makers out there. "With these addons you are really spoiling us." biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Someone tell me how to dl. Its pi##ing me off now.

Perhaps you should learn to read the thread before letting out the steam?

Problem solved, don't use GetRight!

Still can't dl without. sad_o.gif

Can someone mirror so I can get these with GetRight please.

A lil announcement about the situation here:

Few days ago, team ORCS released a part of our addonpack against our agreements. The part mentioned is a crew pack designed for our tanks by ORCS member Laser. The crew has been designed for us exclusively, however we agreed that ORCS team will be allowed to use that crew pack in their tanks releases.

ORCS, against an agreement, claimed it's member work as it's own and released it. Crew has been released as single addon, breaking agreement of releasing the crew *only* with future tank releases.

In reply to our questions, we recieved a message explaining that ORCS released RHS crews "to counter Suchey's Marine Pack release", which is a senceless explanation. RHS hopes to be in best relationship with Suchey and releasing anything to "counter" his release is definitely not what we would want to do.

RHS Staff

A lil announcement about the situation here:

Few days ago, team ORCS released a part of our addonpack against our agreements. The part mentioned is a crew pack designed for our tanks by ORCS member Laser. The crew has been designed for us exclusively, however we agreed that ORCS team will be allowed to use that crew pack in their tanks releases.

ORCS, against an agreement, claimed it's member work as it's own and released it. Crew has been released as single addon, breaking agreement of releasing the crew *only* with future tank releases.

In reply to our questions, we recieved a message explaining that ORCS released RHS crews "to counter Suchey's Marine Pack release", which is a senceless explanation. RHS hopes to be in best relationship with Suchey and releasing anything to "counter" his release is definitely not what we would want to do.

RHS Staff

Bad boys @ Team ORCS then?

See it like you want but the original agreement was Crew was made for us, from my reference pics and sketches, we were testing them internal and due to the bug reports they finally were what we needed for our tanks.

Then a agreement was made that ORCS can use them too cause they wanted to release a T72 and needed a crew too

Yesterday i was told by Denorc head of ORCS that he released these crews to "counter Sucheys navals" ( dont ask me how you wanna counter a giant superb Marines pack with a crew in two variants ).

The best part of this story was that this T-72 wasnt even released with this crew wich is a broken agreement for me.

I just posting this cause soem might think oh RHS again wasnt able to make a decent crew and just used someone elses, that is not the truth.

I think theres no need to say much more about this, i learned a bit from this story anyway.

I learned a bit from this story anyway.

You and the rest of us.

Forgive me but I still want to dl and use them as some decent east crew are well needed in OFP.

Dont get me wrong i have no general prob with ORCS they are a good team but the way this here went was wrong sad_o.gif

Especially the reason why it was released.

Personally I feel that they are usueable together with the MORPEH units. But "countering" other addons isn't what making addons is all about or is it? Perhaps Denorc couldn't find a better word? Nonetheless ORCS is a great team as Shadow NX stated, and they did a swell job on these crews.