Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

Bokeh... really.. what extremedy is that for real  biggrin_o.gif

_DSC2648e.jpg

Everybody loves lol lighting. How old is this... yawn.

128533335_1a6f527d8c_t.jpg

Picture taken in Barcelona, edited to a more-graphicsy image

Heheh, MI_Fred, good picture, expically nice lighting.. You use a torch for the organgey light?

- Ben

[mg]http://static.flickr.com/54/128533335_1a6f527d8c_t.jpg[/img]

Picture taken in Barcelona, edited to a more-graphicsy image

Heheh, MI_Fred, good picture, expically nice lighting.. You use a torch for the organgey light?

- Ben

Yup, a smaller than small Maglite Solitaire. Almost too small to light up anything heh. The lighter itself is orange, I don't know if these rip-off-of-torches(9€) come with any kinda filters.

Man, your cathedral is evil, along with it's twin. I dunno if I wan't to see more details or anything, it just looms over the viewer in an evil way  biggrin_o.gif

Thanks Ti0n3r smile_o.gif

Saw this on Hackaday :

http://aggregate.org/DIT/peepfish/

Contrary to what the link might suggest, it's not some kindof sick fish-peep-show tounge2.gif It's info on home-made fish-eye lenses..

http://aggregate.org/DIT/peepfish/IMG_9674.png

Hmmm.. I done a vaugly similar thing with this, but that was with a little monoscope

Shame I dont have one of those door-peep thingys lying around.. *Goes to take more photos with the monoscope*

- Ben

Messing around with a magnafying glass (Couldn't find that monoscope sad_o.gif ), got a fairly interesting blur effect (holding the glass at a ~70* angle to the lens)

130433425_04e00324b3_o.jpg

And this turned out fairly erm.. evil? tounge2.gif

130433446_87322034ff_o.jpg

The noise on my camera is getting fairly annoying now.. I don't remeber it being quite that bad confused_o.gif

- Ben

noise on my camerais getting fairly annoying now.. I don't remeber it being quite that bad confused_o.gif

- Ben

Check your ISO setting mate! most digital camera's produce excess noise above an ISO of 400...

Recent pics from the Hubby:

temppic0013uw.th.jpg

The Big Dune, Ashdod, Israel

temppic0024rm.th.jpg

Freshwater springs, Nitzanim, Israel

temppic0034wq.th.jpg

Whatever it is keep it away from me, Nahal Tekoa, Israel

_DSC2726e.jpg

Edited like never before.

Say... I don't have a word for this photographic occurrance, but roughly translated from Finnish it would be lensbedbug? You know... I wasn't shooting someone spitting out their lungs biggrin_o.gif

Say... I don't have a word for this photographic occurrance, but roughly translated from Finnish it would be lensbedbug? You know... I wasn't shooting someone spitting out their lungs biggrin_o.gif

Doesn't linssilude usually mean something along the lines of "attention whore", and not something caught on film by accident?

found some inspiration in this morning's hangover remedy

wbs6jt.jpg

*edit*

and for the heck of it another:

stuff014cps9vj.jpg

That first one is awesome Tovarish - Kinda looks like how you feel when hungover.... Ehr, that is really blurred out and not too sharp tounge2.gif Great shot! smile_o.gif

hussoder6ei.jpg

An apartment building in Stockholm through a lensbaby.

emmanadjasoder0iz.jpg

The one who can translate that text gets a gold star tounge2.gif

Got my new camera yesterday! biggrin_o.gif

Canon 350d, with a Sigma 18-50mm lens (or something, ccan't remeber it this very second tounge2.gif).. Only problem is when I took it out the box, theres a bit of crud on the viewfinder, but it seems to be on the side of it, which is.. annoying sad_o.gif Altough it's only annoying, as it doesn't affect the picture at all

132475311_e81f8ef05f_o.jpg

Hopefully ordering the Lensbaby soon biggrin_o.gif

132474353_7c97c64fd3_o.jpg

Couldn't sleep, at 3am the glass sitting infront of the laptops power light caught my eye tounge2.gif

- Ben

{Edit : Opps, had same photo in twice..}

Damn, DBR_Onix, toss the flickr host down the gutter, it's making me wait too long tounge2.gif

Quite a bunch of pictures there. I really like some, but when you 'resort' to the lenscap... don't biggrin_o.gif.

Generally very abstract and varied. I'd only watch out for pushing it, I was very tempted to even click an external link here, and when a gazillion photos tickled my eyes I just shut it and came back later confused_o.gif

Relating to that, I was pretty backed up by either doing that myself (and being too critical about it and not shooting anything) or simply being too busy. How does a school day from 8am to 5pm sound? A reason for me to go at 10pm on a

Spring night walk part 1:

_DSC2776e2.jpg_DSC2779e2.jpg

_DSC2785e2.jpg

Less clicking

Slideshow, although I can't find a way to limit it to a certain range of photos (Maybe putting them in a set, but the free account has a limit on those..), oh well, Flickr still is usefull for the Flickr Uploader tool ( icon_rolleyes.gif lazy tounge2.gif), though generaly good points, ty:)

Anyway, I like that second picture, it could have been nice to have someone walking up the road, maybe?

- Ben

With my skills shooting people (muy pun  biggrin_o.gif) I won't go cluttering any shots with them. Well I did actually do some today for school, but it was prearranged, whereas shooting at random ppl has been extremely difficult. They all seem to have a sixth sense about a lens pointing at them crazy_o.gif

Spring night walk part 2:

_DSC2815e2.jpg_DSC2817e2.jpg

_DSC2828e2.jpg

That first one kicks ass fred! biggrin_o.gif And try asking people when your'e out, or just ignore the fact that theyr'e scared of you. Both work excellent wink_o.gif

gatancoloralt8ls.jpg

Hehe, on my knees when people were crossing the street in the middle of Stockholm.

killekakar8cm.jpg

(Messed up putting the focuspoint on his eyes... Still OK tho'wink_o.gif

sydney5vn.jpg

Got a package from my sister in Sidney.

Yeah, ask afterwards, shoot first. And keep the photo anyway in case of negatory answer  biggrin_o.gif

Too bad we don't have those masses crossing streets here, 80k is nothing. Otherwise that's an interesting shot. I would've gone lying down, but only in my dreams heh. Then ppl would really be scared and look me crooked.

The guy in the 2nd pic is really intense, or atleast the right eye, that really does it  smile_o.gif

And to round up the trip, the triple trilogy, somehow all of the good ones turned out to be 2x vertical + 1 horizontal.

Spring night walk part 3:

_DSC2832e2.jpg_DSC2843e2.jpg

_DSC2867e2.jpg

Hm, how'd you take the second picture? The shuterspeed is (according to the windows file thingy) 0.62, which confuses me, how'd you get the trees etc to stay realtivly sharp?

136550190_d95430e424_o.jpg

"Borrowed" idea, most just to check if I thought of the right way of doing it, turned out not too bad, just difference in brightness of monitor/screen, and a few mm of.. But okay for a first attempt, if it's not raining tomorrow I'll try with a slightly nicer background..

- Ben

Hm, how'd you take the second picture? The shuterspeed is (according to the windows file thingy) 0.62, which confuses me, how'd you get the trees etc to stay realtivly sharp?

My best guess is as good as yours. Believe me, I was standing there mouth open after each shot. There's no way I could've managed to keep the focal length at either end a longer time. But the shutter was pretty much as open as it could so combined with the shutter speed, and as it was really much darker than that it must have diminished the effect of zooming still keeping it exposed right.

I like your "borrowed" idea. Taken a few mm too and got an idea to experiment with, just not doable in the middle of the night biggrin_o.gif

Post-hair-cut'ed dog ::

136874275_129bc7f53d_o.jpg

136874230_fb8a5f039b.jpg

Tying to get that circley blur effect, worked out a lot better than I thought it woulda.. Surprised anything was in focus moving the camera that much ::

136874248_9bb03a70cc_o.jpg

136874299_573e9ea237_o.jpg

- Ben

A photo I took last monday when I was horribly bored. Though not very original (everyone and their grandmother has a picture of their watch), I'm still somewhat pleased with the result. smile_o.gif

watch_low.jpg

[edit] had to lower the quality a bit, was exceeding 100kb banghead.gif