Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

Nice pics Killagee especially in such a low light conditions!

050624bmidsommarpland0060qy.jpg

050624bmidsommarpland0077vy.jpg

I didn't have my camera with me, but it was an awesome sight I saw today; the sun was setting on the left coloring the sky yellow and the light clouds pink, and on the right there was a bright rainbow on a clear sky and visible from one end to the other which ended in the middle of Stockholm which was lit from the side by the low summer sun. A complete and immense half a circle of seven colors stretching across the sky.

"I solskensljus den funnit sin själ,

i vattenrök sitt kärl.

Väsenfylld,

av vädrets makt förgylld.

Diffusa konturer mitt hjärta när

och fyller ett fjärilslätt begär."

- Vintersorg

Hi all! Reporting live from Prague (Spika Internet Cafe, Dlaždená 4, Praha 1)

It's overcast but damn hot. I visited the old section of Prague yesterday and I have to say that this is really a beautiful town. Saw the old king palace today and that too had marvelous buildings and a great view over the city (Hope Placebo have seen this wink_o.gif )

Seifertova is the road my hotel is at, can't remember what name is but it's a ok hotel to live in if anyone is going to Prague.

The tram system is pretty easy when you understand it, it cost 8 kc for a ticket you can use for 15 min after you put it in a yellow machine. The 15 min tickets should hold to get you in to town, there are also tickets that can be used untill an hour has past. Prague wasn't as big as I thought it was but it was big enough.

Well, I better stop here now. I have been here a while now and I think I have to go, tell you all more about it later when I get home.

*(I'm going to post some pics on sunday when I get home wink_o.gif )

Some new pictures from me. The first two are just nature pics from where I live. The rest is from Swedish Bikemeet 2005. North Europe's biggest bikerun, held in High Chapparal Sweden. We were 19 bikes that drove there and back from where I live.

normal_02.JPG

normal_09.JPG

normal_sbm018.JPG

Our bikes - mine is the green one in front smile_o.gif

normal_sbm072.JPG

normal_sbm088.JPG

Yes... it IS a motorcycle tounge2.gif

normal_sbm042.JPG

There is a lot more pictures from the bikerun in my gallery!

watch.jpg

Messing with macro photography a bit more smile_o.gif trying some settings etc.

Same watch but ever more messing with settings:

supermacro.jpg

You can even see the grain of the metal in the backplate! biggrin_o.gif

Some pictures my dad took at an airshow last week.

Photos358.jpg

Photos375.jpg

Photos373.jpg

Photos369.jpg

Photos364.jpg

Taken with a cannon eos 350d

All the pictures I took wernt very good. confused_o.gif

Been thinking about getting a 350D, I have a olympus C8080 but lenses are a bitch to get for it. Apparently the cannon Digital SLR can handle some of the standard Canon lenses, the focal length is even enlarged by a factor 1,5 due to the size of the imaging chip the guy from the store told me. smile_o.gif Like the shot of the PC-7, too bad the weather was typically irish wink_o.gif I actually sat in that particular PC-7's cockpit smile_o.gif

I think he has a 300mm lens for it but not 100% sure.Its a good camera but the price is just crazy_o.gif And the lenses are even more expensive.

I think he has a 300mm lens for it but not 100% sure.Its a good camera but the price is just crazy_o.gif And the lenses are even more expensive.

Hmm I saw the camera (just the body) for 600 E and a pretty big lens is like 700 E ... not THAT expensive for a high end SLR. But I am still finding out new tricks with the C8080 so this will entertain me for a while wink_o.gif Now I just need to get a Adaptor bayonet fitting ring for it. Seems incredibly hard to find smile_o.gif MIGHT have one next week after 4 months of hunting for it. Looking back a canon 300 would have been nicer even though its just 5 or 6 MP but oh well musn't look a gift horse in the mouth wink_o.gif

Thats a pretty neat shot of that jaguar ! smile_o.gif I never was one for demonstration teams, like operational aircraft more.

More messing with macro photography, Aperture settings etc. AND file formatting!

macro3.jpg

The yellow in the background adds some colour to it smile_o.gif

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3589/jerusalem9fh.jpg (400K)

Snapshot view of the old city of Jerusalem. Background left of center is the Jaffa gate. Towards the right is David's Citadel. In the foreground is the park concealing the Yemin Moshe neighborhood, the first community to ever be established outside of the old city walls.

In the very far background left is Mt. Scopus, home to Haddasa Hospital and Hebrew University. In the far right background is the Mount of Olives.

This is just a drop-in-the-bucket from one picture postcard view.

kim4.jpg

Shot of one of my cats! Messed with the white balance and the F-stops a bit smile_o.gif

I was on a conference/short vacation in Dubrovnik, Croatia a week ago. Here are a few shots.

From the balcony of my hotel room:

cro1.jpg

cro2.jpg

In Dubrovnik:

cro3.jpg

cro4.jpg

cro5.jpg

cro6.jpg

yeah that place has beautiful scenery! (yeah go ahead, call me capin' obvious tounge2.gif )

Love the light in those pilar shots denoir! Nice shots man biggrin_o.gif The cat is doing what cats all over the world do best wink_o.gif

Wow, damn nice thumbs-up.gif

I better upload my pics too.

EDIT:

What camera do you use denoir? You have probably said it before though.

Good photos Denoir. I like the one with the cat.

Thanks guys smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]What camera do you use denoir?

A Konica Minolta Dimage Z3.

Here are a few more pics from Dubrovnik:

( http://maps.google.com/maps?ll....k&hl=en )

cro13.jpg

cro14.jpg

cro15.jpg

A funny story - I was sitting in a café in Dubrovnik enjoying a beer when a Texan couple (my guess, judging by the accent) sat next to me. They started debating how old Dubrovnik was. The guy was with authority claiming that it was a modern thing - like Disneyland - built for tourists. His wife on the other hand claimed that it was "at least 100 years old" and "probably from the Roman empire". He didn't however buy it from a second saying that the Roman Empire was nowhere near Europe. Then they started debating where the Roman Empire was located and decided it was "where Jesus lived". biggrin_o.gif

(The Dubrovnik old center is from the middle ages. For more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubrovnik )

Anyway, here are a few pics from Zagreb as well:

cro16.jpg

cro17.jpg

cro18.jpg

must have been fun there...and no offence to those texans but LMAO! rofl.gif