Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

I was asked to pose for some shots by a photographer.

Now she has sent me the contacts of the pictures. They are scanned only so the quality isn´t thaaat good.

The most scary part is that some of them will be shown at an exhibition  crazy_o.gif

almod3.jpgalmod2.jpg

almod1.jpgContrast1.jpg

...and hold your breath  biggrin_o.gif

I know that I´m dead sexy  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

why the fuck kill something that can't possibly do you any damage?

rock.gif

http://images.google.com/images?....8&hl=en

Brown recluses are the second most poisonous spider in the world.

I know they are

but do you really think their fangs can bite through your skin?

You know

when you shave, your blade gets less sharp not because of your hair but because of your skin.  Your skin is very strong you know,a small bastard cant bite through that can they?

Hell even my dog can barely bite through my flesh and that fucker is like 1000000 times bigger than a spider...

I don't see how such a tiny animal could bite a human being

edit: hmmm are brown recluses the same animals that you find here in Europe in your house? rock.gif

Or are they some kinda exotic evil spiders tounge_o.gif

Seriously i don't see how such an animal can possible bite a human being rock.gif

Tone down the profanity a notch please Darklight, it should only be used in a necessary context, not every post you make (this relates to the fox hunting thread especially).

Quote[/b] ]lip gloss?

NO..but you´re right partly...her assistant powdered my whole face to avoid reflections and I had to sneeze all the time biggrin_o.gif

Ahhh it was for reflections was it? Well that's ok then wink_o.gif

Do you buy from Avon? biggrin_o.gif

Tone down the profanity a notch please Darklight, it should only be used in a necessary context, not every post you make (this relates to the fox hunting thread especially).

Ok ok you're right... as i said in the foxy (rrraaauw) topic, i don't always realize how "hard" my words are.

Oh well... maybe brown recluses ARE dangerous but i'll still allow the *bleep*ers to run over my hand smile_o.gif

I'll just trust them... don't think they'll bite me if i'm nice to me.  And if they do bite me then the *bleeep*'ll go down...

Pure self defense baby wink_o.gif

Curse edit tounge_o.gif

...and hold your breath  biggrin_o.gif

I know that I´m dead sexy  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

YOU ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tounge_o.gif

wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Do you buy from Avon?

Behave !

I can only imagine using cosmetics after a major brainwash by Dr. Evil wink_o.gif

All a man needs is a shaver, soap and some Dior Eau de toilette. biggrin_o.gif

Behave !

I can only imagine using cosmetics after a major brainwash by Dr. Evil  wink_o.gif

All a man needs is a shaver, soap and some Dior Eau de toilette.  biggrin_o.gif

Soap? Why the hell would you need SOAP?

tounge_o.gif

Behave !

I can only imagine using cosmetics after a major brainwash by Dr. Evil wink_o.gif

All a man needs is a shaver, soap and some Dior Eau de toilette. biggrin_o.gif

At least when I had my legs waxed it was for charity wink_o.gif

Seeing as I've taken this thread so much off topic I better post a real life pic biggrin_o.gif

Paul_S.jpg

blues.gif

Quote[/b] ]At least when I had my legs waxed it was for charity

Uuhhhh that gotta hurt biggrin_o.gif

For what charity reasons ?

Did they collect them and made toupets for endangered animals ? biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]At least when I had my legs waxed it was for charity

Uuhhhh that gotta hurt biggrin_o.gif

For what charity reasons ?

Did they collect them and made toupets for endangered animals ? biggrin_o.gif

http://www.nelpct.nhs.uk/whatsnew/docs/2003/March/rnd.asp

It was for Comic Relief (spin-off of the original Live Aid), recurring telethon type event to raise money for people in need in the 3rd world and the UK smile_o.gif Stung a little but didn't hurt, I was the only one who showed no pain, beautician said she was very disappointed biggrin_o.gif

Hahaha gotta love the people in the back!

They sure seem to be having a lot of fun smile_o.gif

I see a smile on your face but you don't seem THAT happy smile_o.giftounge_o.gif

"I think i'll have this one,i don't know why they put the sights on the side of the weapon though"

3297.jpg

I'll have this one thankyou very much.. biggrin_o.gif

101001.jpg

**Warning** Huge images

Storm facing right

Storm facing left

Thing was so big I couldn't fit it in one screen. The pictures are huge so give them some time. Don't know what caused this. There's an occluded front way to the south of us now and two high pressure systems behind that. But I'm not really great with weather so I don't know.

Was that last night? We got that same storm. It didnt get here untill after dark so there was no point in taking any pictures.

Edit: I mean 2 nights ago. smile_o.gif

Was that last night? We got that same storm. It didnt get here untill after dark so there was no point in taking any pictures.

Edit: I mean 2 nights ago.  smile_o.gif

This was this morning. 09/17 at about 9:15am.

Or are they some kinda exotic evil spiders tounge_o.gif

Seriously i don't see how such an animal can possible bite a human being rock.gif

Sorry to be offtopic, but I found this on another forum and thought it was interesting.

Day 11:

Waiting%20to%20see%20the%20new%20skin%20day%2038%20after%20the%20bite.JPG

This was a whole year after a bite from a Brown Recluse. I won't post the ones around the week of the bite, since I almost lost my dinner.  crazy_o.gif

MARCH%202003.JPG

I don't think it has to do with allergens... AFAIK, it's just that the venom dissolves your flesh. The longer left untreated, the worse it gets. The guy I saw get bit has big purple scars within 12 hours.

This thread is supposed to be about YOUR photos not OTHER PEOPLE's photos.... please do not litter it with michael jackson style spiderbite pictures mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  rock.gif  rock.gif  rock.gif  rock.gif

I don't think it has to do with allergens... AFAIK, it's just that the venom dissolves your flesh. The longer left untreated, the worse it gets. The guy I saw get bit has big purple scars within 12 hours.

Ah, so thats why some people lose huge chunks of flesh and others just look like a mosquito bite?