Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

Actually the moon is real. Kind of... I took several shots exactly the same, but some at different shutter speeds. I blended the long exp ( nice city ) and the short exposure ( detailed moon ) to get this effect smile_o.gif

Some very fine photography here, good work.

And now for some of my 'art' ghostface.gif

000_0312-2.jpg

My best photo from last years fireworks.

DSC01076-2.jpg

The War memorial in Alexandra, New Zealand.

2c37acff.jpg

The 'Remarkables', near Queenstown NZ.

100_2234-2.jpg

This is what happens when you accidentely take photos...

100_2269-2.jpg

Rather abstract... I did nothing to edit this except to crop its size.

*Edit*-One photo slightly too big.

Nice firework shot! smile_o.gif.

This might be stretching the topic a bit, but as promised before, here is a small sample of my stamp collection:

stamps001.jpg

stamps002.jpg

stamps003.jpg

stamps04.jpg

stamps005.jpg

stamps007.jpg

This might be stretching the topic a bit, but as promised before, here is a small sample of my stamp collection:

Thanks for the compliment. I was quite pleased with the photo considering the digital camera I took it with doesn't have a controlable shutter speed.

Very nice stamps, quite an interesting collection. I have a stamp collection of stamps mainly from Australia and New Zealand, and most of the stamps are of things like birds, flowers, sport or events like Christmas. No stamps with sub-machine guns or anniversaries of revolutions or invasions, although I do have a British stamp with a Musketeer from the English Civil War on it.

*Edit*-Spelling

Thanks for the compliment. I was quite pleased with the photo considering the digital camera I took it with doesn't have a controlable shutter speed.

I know what you mean, my camera has very limited shutter speed selection.

Quote[/b] ]Very nice stamps, quite an interesting collection. I have a stamp collection of stamps mainly from Australia and New Zealand, and most of the stamps are of things like birds, flowers, sport of events like Christmas. No stamps with sub-machine guns or anniversaries of revolutions or invasions, although I do have a British stamp with a Musketeer from the English Civil War on it.

I've got plenty of birds and flowers and such tthings too, but I posted what I thought might be of most interest to the crowd here. My album's got 50 pages or so, loads of stamps mostly from Eastern bloc countries and Cuba, from the 60's to the 90's. I also had this  other huge album of 200+ pages of Cuban stamps that I had to leave behind in Russia sad_o.gif. Anyways, I'm thinking next time I get access to a scanner, I'm going to scan all i've got in and make a webpage smile_o.gif.

Anyways, I'm thinking next time I get access to a scanner, I'm going to scan all i've got in and make a webpage smile_o.gif.

any chance of seeing you duct taping your friend onto a wall? tounge_o.gif

Anyways, I'm thinking next time I get access to a scanner, I'm going to scan all i've got in and make a webpage smile_o.gif.

*chuckle* Why not, and why wait?

image281.jpg

Ahhh, good times biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, taking good pictures of fireworks is pretty hard...

I have a really cool picture of fireworks but i dunno where i could host it to post it here...

http://academic.algonquincollege.com/students/lope0036/image281.jpg

Ahhh, good times biggrin_o.gif

hahahahaha this is just too funny

and the red nose  biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

LOL. now do same thing with your cats. tounge_o.gif

OUCH crazy_o.gif...no way man, one of the reasons HE got it was the lack of hair in his legs and arms   biggrin_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Dear god!

Is that.... a nipple?

crazy_o.gif

a greek tortoise. my grandparents "imported" it from greece (when it was allowed: in former times wink_o.gif ).

it's a very big one, but i don't know exactly how old it is. smile_o.gif

A few nice warm sunny shots for all you cold northern european's...

Rangitito1.jpg

CheltnamBeachNZ2.jpg

CheltnamBeachNZ.jpg

BestMates.jpg

a greek tortoise. my grandparents "imported" it from greece (when it was allowed: in former times  wink_o.gif ).

it's a very big one, but i don't know exactly how old it is.  smile_o.gif

Yeah that's the kind that i always wanted smile_o.gif By far the most popular tortoise of them all.

And very pretty too smile_o.gif

Estimating their age is really hard but they can get reeeaally old.

I'll tell you what, if you and your parents get sick of your pet, please, feel free to send it to me smile_o.gif I promise i will take good care of it biggrin_o.gif

They're VERY expensive you know, in a pet store nearby they have a lot of reptiles. Actually it's specialized in reptiles so that would make it a reptile store smile_o.gif

For a baby testudo hermanni boettgeri you pay almost € 200. That's a lot of money for an animal the size of a big coin smile_o.gif

Especially considering the fact that they need special care = $$$

Oh well, they're great animals, they're cute when they're young, and their prehistorical(is that a word?) looks when they're older are very cool smile_o.gif

They rock!

Sorry, the sign, is it:

Be aware of crossing tanks?

rock.gif

But nice photos smile_o.gif

Some olde "dramatic" sun pics...

sun2.jpg

sun1.jpg

A path leading to an old manor-thingie:

path1.jpg

glasses1.jpg