Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

oh. i thought the squirrel at the top of the page might be one of your relatives tounge_o.gif

Lmao. Nice Photos.

Well, There is no other thread for this and those pics are amazing and real, so enjoy:

battleship.jpg

big16inch.jpg

Here is a fixed up version of a pic from earlier.

Its me, in Queenstown NZ

LS_Portrait_Lo_Res0001.jpg

Here is a fixed up version of a pic from earlier.

Its me, in Queenstown NZ

Hmm.........now I understand why some of my mates say parts of NZ look very much like the western parts of Norway!

Good picture anyway!

This fellow has been living in my living room for a couple of weeks. It occasionally comes out of it's hiding place in the evening to say hello and now I finally got a good photo of it. smile_o.gif

hamis.jpg

wow_o.gifOH JESUS KILL IT WITH FIRE wow_o.gif

I've never seen a spider that hairy/scary in Finland. Maybe it escaped from the zoo after poisoning its keepers...*shudders* tounge_o.gif

wow_o.gifOH JESUS KILL IT WITH FIRE wow_o.gif

I've never seen a spider that hairy/scary in Finland. Maybe it escaped from the zoo after poisoning its keepers...*shudders* tounge_o.gif

Heh smile_o.gif I don't want to kill it. It reduces the population of six legged bugs in the house.

hamis2.jpg

My neighborhood (I moved into that building a month ago):

parkway~1.jpg

Some of the neighbours:

geese.jpg

Nice pics killagee smile_o.gif

Thanks mate! At least someone noticed them... tounge_o.gif

Nice pics killagee smile_o.gif

Thanks mate! At least someone noticed them... tounge_o.gif

killagee, we all notice your pics, they're amazing! If this thread was a photography contest you would have won hands down, a long time ago. I think most of us figured you might get tired of the constant praise by now smile_o.gif.

Yeah in case killagee wants tribute , he has mine biggrin_o.gif

I always wanted to go to NZ for a long trip. The nature is just amazing there. A friend of mine once was there and brought some pics home that just made me wonder. On some pics there were round stones manhigh at a beach that got their form from the water. They looked pretty amazing.

Killagee you only fuel my desire to go there, but I guess the trip should at least be a month trip . Otherwise I won´t see that much biggrin_o.gif

I got a Sony Cybershot DSC-P41 for my birthday today. Still need to explore the options. Here are some first pictures I took with it:

Bloemen1.jpg

Bobbie1.jpg

Bobbie4.jpg

Bobbie5.jpg

As you can see my dog loves the camera  wink_o.gif

Still unpacking some things after moving a month ago and came across my Soviet/Cuban pin collection:

pins1.jpg

Most are just trinkets, but the two in the boxes belonged to my father, and most of the small Lenin pins were part of my mom's school uniform. The one of Lenin that looks like a flag on the right I got aboard a Soviet battleship that visited Havana in 1989 or 1990. I also had a couple of "marksman" pinsI won at a Soviet shooting gallery, but alas, I lost those sad_o.gif.

Still unpacking some things after moving a month ago and came across my Soviet/Cuban pin collection:

http://academic.algonquincollege.com/students/lope0036/pins1.jpg

Most are just trinkets, but the two in the boxes belonged to my father, and most of the small Lenin pins were part of my mom's school uniform. The one of Lenin that looks like a flag on the right I got aboard a Soviet battleship that visited Havana in 1989 or 1990. I also had a couple of "marksman" pinsI won at a Soviet shooting gallery, but alas, I lost those sad_o.gif.

Nice stuff, and good aim but bad memory. biggrin_o.gif

They might be worth something one day, even now maybe.