Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

Thanks Hellfish and Ofpeditor  smile_o.gif

Were currently lookin' for an apartment... Anyone have one for sale in Copenhagen? 60-70 m2, atleast two rooms

wink_o.gif

Edit: typo

lol,

Here's a pic of a beautiful old-school superbike im picking up in a few weeks. Gonna be alot of fun:

Slingshot

check my albums HERE a lot of it is 3d CGI , some photos and some ofp related stuff, hope u enjoy

Nice stuff guys.

Crap photo but it really says something...

cdv.jpg

like "what the fuck was I thinking?" ghostface.gif

Great stuff everyone!

Here's a couple I took with my digital camera and edited some of them slightly.  (my camera has a negative mode)  

A sunset in the desert on my way home from a camping trip:

(unedited)

http://home.earthlink.net/~asmodeus213/sunset.jpg

Mountains in Utah, USA:

utah_mtns.jpg

A river and forest in the mountains a few hours from where I live:  (Payson, AZ, USA)

http://home.earthlink.net/~asmodeus213/rivercrossing.jpg

A picture of some trees during the fall season in the same forest:

http://home.earthlink.net/~asmodeus213/fall%20trees.jpg

A Spawn Snakeman figure:

snakeman.jpg

Manga Spawn:

mangaspawn1.jpg

And a 4 armed Barbarian:

barbarian.jpg

smile_o.gif

Asmo

I know I know I´m a bit late but I have taken some nice pics last weekend with my mini 2 Mpixel Digicam. I really love her. She´s small and eats up to 500 pics with 256MB card  biggrin_o.gif

This picture was taken in my livingroom. I have a mirrorball at ceiling and some 70´s chrome lamps over the table.

We had a Snow - Caipi party. We took fresh snow from garden and made fantastic caipirinha with it. It´s much smoother than with crushed ice. Try it !

See the result:

lamps.jpg

Tata !

There are more pics from this party to come as we played bongo´s an african string violin and had lot of Snow - Caipi !

-Samba si ! Trabacho NO !-

EDIT: Looking for somewhere to host my pics so they work! mad_o.gif

toadlife

Happen to stay at Kona Village (thatched huts) there in Kona?

Gorgeous, isn't it? wink_o.gif

Cheers mate

Ofpeditor

My wife's aunt let us use her timehshare over there. We stayed in Kona - it was kinda like an apartment. Very nice. smile_o.gif

Nothing like Christmas in Hawaii. wink_o.gif

THe only thing that sucked is I was 24 years old at the time, and all of the car rental companies that had cars left wouldn't rent to people under 25. crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

So we we're pretty much stuck in Kailua-Kona for the whole time. Next time we go, well be able to have a ride.

heh my digicam has 4.0Mpixels and can take 107 pics at 1024x768 resolotion in superfine quality on a 64mb card and 348 pics on NORMAL quality biggrin_o.gif its an Canon PowershotA-80, released this december.........sorry cant help it i wanna brag biggrin_o.gif, oh it also has 11x digital zoom, 3x ordinary zoom and the quality on 11x is pretty damn good biggrin_o.gif

heh my digicam has 4.0Mpixels and can take 107 pics at 1024x768 resolotion in superfine quality on a 64mb card and 348 pics on NORMAL quality biggrin_o.gif its an Canon PowershotA-80, released this december.........sorry cant help it i wanna brag biggrin_o.gif, oh it also has 11x digital zoom, 3x ordinary zoom and the quality on 11x is pretty damn good biggrin_o.gif

Just got the same cam week ago ;) looking good, but ill need to play with it a while before taking any serious pics...

EDIT: dont want to brag but i got a 256mb card also ;)

turms.........you see how much free sfortware you got with it, photostich rocks biggrin_o.gif can take panoramic pics biggrin_o.gif

I have an HP Photosmart 850, 4.1 megapixels with Secure Digital memory - it's very lovely.

And 8x optical zoom

Funny how the cell phones camera sometimes gives the images a nice effect of it's own  smile_o.gif

Yeah, it kinda reminds me of "lomography" -- check it out on the web to see what I mean; I don't know much about it, but your comment reminded me of it -- enjoying what a camera does and going along with it, even if it's lo-fi or a little strange.

We took fresh snow from garden and made fantastic caipirinha with it. It´s much smoother than with crushed ice. Try it !

caipirinha is a drink with rum, right? I had a Brazilian neighbor in college, in the next dorm room, who was the sweetest, most fun, most beautiful woman, and she made caipirinha and another drink, a variation called something like "caipirasa" or something that sounded like "asa" or "asha" at the end of the word ... I think it used vodka or tequila. Do you know what that drink is? I cannot remember now what she used to call it ... funny how that works. blues.gif

Quote[/b] ]I have an HP Photosmart 850, 4.1 megapixels with Secure Digital memory - it's very lovely.
Quote[/b] ]heh my digicam has 4.0Mpixels and can take 107 pics at 1024x768 resolotion in superfine quality on a 64mb card and 348 pics on NORMAL quality its an Canon PowershotA-80, released this december.........sorry cant help it i wanna brag , oh it also has 11x digital zoom, 3x ordinary zoom and the quality on 11x is pretty damn good

LOL. I feel outdated. All of my photos are taken with my 3 year old HP 1.2 megapixel camera. I've been meaning to get a new one.

Different weird things I took pics of on my running around the city or at work.

You must live in Arizona, right?

OK...my turn

Kiyomizu Temple, Kyoto Japan during Autumn

pagoda.jpg

Wooden Plaques with peoples prayers/messages in Temple

woodplaques.jpg

Japanese Maple in Temple Grounds

kiyomizu_maple.jpg

Arashiyama River, Kyoto Japan

boat.jpg

Bamboo Forest

bamboo.jpg

Different weird things I took pics of on my running around the city or at work.

You must live in Arizona, right?

Of course ;)

Arizona is one of the best places to store antique vehicles - any vehicle actually - it's warm temperature and rare rainshowers mean there is virtually no rust on cars out there. Not to mention the armored cars and airplanes.

blues.gif

Very nice pics TS, any bigger versions? Too bad I live in zee suburbs of California. Too many people, too many houses, too many buildings. I have nothing to take pics of :-(

PS: Yes, he knows I want an M151 ;p

Quote[/b] ]caipirinha is a drink with rum, right?

Caipirinha is made with Pitu

Quote[/b] ]The origins of PITÚ

Way back in 1938, two tradition-rich families, Ferrer de Morais and Cândido Carneiro, teamed up and started jointly manufacturing this top-quality sugar-cane distillate in Northeastern Brazil. Right after the first taste-test, they recognized that their drink had a rosy future ahead of it. In order to discuss how best to proceed, and, in particular, give their new drink a name, the heads of the families met one evening at the river separating their family estates while their children played together on the riverbank. One of their favorite games was drawing pictures of things that they had just seen in the sand. The others had to guess what they had drawn. One of the children drew a picture of a “PITÚ,†a species of fresh-water crab that is found only in that river and is very rare. When the heads of the families saw the drawing, they immediately knew that “PITÚ†was the ideal name for their drink.

The one you talk about has to be Caipiroshka where you replace Pitu with Wodka. That must be the one you know biggrin_o.gif