Sign in to follow this  
Tigershark_BAS

Bas pavehawks

That's because the Marine Corps has the baddest bunch of MoFo's Miles, DUH!!! HAHA. Just kidding.

lol...I was hoping someone would say that so I wouldn't have to..  biggrin_o.gif

all in good nature recon ...on one side of the coin look who flew you in to west africa ...but on the other side look who rescued Scott O'Grady...when it hits the fan ....we are all glad each other is there ...plus recon ..only a Marine was good enough to marry my sister. ..Semper Fi

And the line "Quiet Professional" goes to the fact that we in the AF have the smallest special operations branch. plus everyone else gets the press ...we are almost never in the spotlight.

@ whistlepig ..found it on a page i must have glossed over ..my most humble of apologies

@-SOC-Griffon26-2lt-:

Well you are a prof right?:

Could you check out this idea and see if it's in like r/l?

I readed this down in a book called:

In the Delta Force

And the author ( Eric haney ) told:

The Pave/BlackHawk's are going to fast some times to sit in the door way.

Idea:

Quote[/b] ]

sorry to ask but are there cargo slots in the door so the soldiers are sitting in the door way? like in the MH60?

well....Could you add a little bit realisme to it?

In R/L you can only sit down in the door way if the chopper is going in aproache speed but if they go in cruise speed well.... try it:you will be pulled out of it because: Speed: it just goes to fast to sit there. and the power of the rotors.

well I hope you can do some thing about that

But i must admit it: its verry cool when you sit in the doorway and you see the battle on the ground

( This idea was posted earlyer by me )

And we posted that we would look into it...

Please don't spam waffen, its not nice...

-Griffon26-2lt- @ Jan. 04 2004,09:43)]all in good nature recon ...on one side of the coin look who flew you in to west africa ...but on the other side look who rescued Scott O'Grady...when it hits the fan ....we are all glad each other is there ...plus recon ..only a Marine was good enough to marry my sister. ..Semper Fi

And the line "Quiet Professional" goes to the fact that we in the AF have the smallest special operations branch. plus everyone else gets the press ...we are almost never in the spotlight.

@ whistlepig ..found it on a page i must have glossed over ..my most humble of apologies

no harm no foul dude biggrin_o.gif

Deadmeat-

Your a filthy tease. Every time you guys make something kick ass, you sport little clips of it in your BAS banner at the bottom of your post. Me so horny, me want pavehawks long time...

I'll uh..... I'll go now.

Merc

Deadmeat-

Your a filthy tease. Every time you guys make something kick ass, you sport little clips of it in your BAS banner at the bottom of your post. Me so horny, me want pavehawks long time...

Merc

ROFLMAO biggrin_o.gif

Deadmeat-

Merc

Hehe, I'm sorry, I just can't help myself tounge_o.gif

Anyho, from now on my, and other team members sigs *should* be the only place that you see previews of upcoming BAS units (small pics, just to give you a taste, but not to spoil too much of the suprise biggrin_o.gif )

@ merc and deadmeat;

I kmew of this since a long time ago. I've been drooling over these sigs and avaters ever since. Pathetic, but due to the lack of anything better it's acceptable tounge_o.gif

Throw in my ass kissing... BAS, you guys do an outfreakingstanding job, probably one of the main reasons I keep playing OFP..

Keep hacking away at it..

Semper Fi

USMC-Warriors.com

Thanks guys....not promising anything revolutionary in the pack OK....so don't get all "this is overhyped" on me.

All I can promise is realistic paintjobs, realistic markings and realistic tail codes. Technical accuracy as far as the OFP engine takes us is what I can deliver.

But don't expect it to do whizz bang stuff....it will have all the functionality of the MH-60s and that's it. Maybe a few extras thrown in.

But I know it will be in revolutionary accuracy biggrin_o.gif

Don't worry Tigershark, I know the pack won't include a airwolf replica in euro cammo, but that won't stop me from loving the pack!

any new developments or is this the quiet cluch time before release??? hehe.... hehe...

(Small Contingent Of Marines waiting to fly in to Tonal are stuck on the Carriers with no ride).

hey bas team have you heard of the bug on the 60's where the tail rotor and the tail rotor assembly are completely black?

can't wait for the pavehawks, and hope this problem doesnt happen on them too

hey bas team have you heard of the bug on the 60's where the tail rotor and the tail rotor assembly are completely black?

I think they arent black on the pavehawks cause:

The Pavehawks arent in black collor only other one's

( check BAS home page and read about it )

its a graphical glitch - tail rotor and assemby are completely colourless. they don't even looked textured - just completly black rock.gif - i have no idea how to fix this

its a graphical glitch - tail rotor and assemby are completely colourless. they don't even looked textured - just completly black rock.gif - i have no idea how to fix this

There is a texture...If there was no texture then it was total white...

But I see the problem.

Its not a bug, its just that we did not put any sort of detailed texture over those areas.

It might get updated, then again it might not...

Its not a bug, its just that we did not put any sort of detailed texture over those areas.

It might get updated, then again it might not...

i dont think you know what im talkin about. i'll post a screen shot of it...

edit. or maybe deadmeat, you can post a screenshot of what you think im talkin about

This:

notabug.jpg

And its still NOT a bug wink_o.gif

ohhhh man why would you leave a part of your amazin helicopters looking like that? rock.gif  rock.gif  rock.gif I was terrified i thought there was something wrong. this is far worse. its also very sad that i only noticed this a few days ago. im disapointed in you BAS guys tounge_o.gif

I like your red sunglasses DeadmeatXm, can i have your sunglasses please?