Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

A working dog yayayayay

While I must admit I was skeptical of how good the animations and stuff would look ingame, I must say I am very impressed! smile_o.gif  It looks really nice, and I really like the detail, down to the tongue moving smile_o.gif

i can't wait til someone makes a shitzu tounge_o.gif

i can't wait til someone makes a shitzu tounge_o.gif

then we can mate it with a bulldog and make a bull-shit  biggrin_o.gif

PS if i get time i MIGHT (keyword= Might) work on a "bite" weapon and config it into the current dog and with permission re-release it. but thats only if i get any free time in my busy schedual sad_o.gif

Now... a deer... so we can use the ol' Hunting Rifle as its sposed to!

biggrin_o.gif  Finally could test the dog ( sad_o.gif  Somehow my OFP was screwed up and dog didn't move). Anyway, reinstalled OFP,.... wow_o.gif   smile_o.gif   unclesam.gif

Thanks TeaCup and others!!! This ROCKS.

We can make the movie in OFP "The Deer Hunter"

really old movie some people will not know the movie it is a 20 years old movie from Robert De Niro cool movie

It can carry ammunitions (and move).

"StrokeFist" causes a large smoke.

How can it attack ?

i remember way back when i registered, i was in debate with many others about making animals and what i got was basically "no its not possible" and "why would ofp ever need this".

This is amazing. OFP has hit another milestone. keep the animals coming, it really does add life to ofp. Imagine walking through the woods just to scare out some deer, or off in the distance see some cows roaming around. that adds to it soo much

I think Racoons would be another great animal to put in game, they are born ninjas, they'll steal your rations.

Nahhhh.....just need a dog that looks like your Avatar wink_o.gif

I think Racoons would be another great animal to put in game, they are born ninjas, they'll steal your rations.

LOL! Yup... them and Coyotes. At Ft. Irwin (29 Palms) California I found out at NTC how cunning Coyotes were at stealing MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat). We were building a structure and one day we put our extra MRE's up on the second floor. Somehow the ninja coyotes got up on that second floor (we have no idea how), and ate and stole all the MRE's as was evident by bite marks on what was left of the MRE's and also we saw one 3 legged coyote taking off with one MRE in the morning when we got the work site.

I had new respect for the much maligned coyote after that.

smile_o.gif

But yeah racoons would be cool. smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

It would be nice if the dog can lie down when you go prone and sit down when you crouch and a bark thingamabob. Great dog though smile_o.gif

They already do.....but shhhhhh! tounge_o.gif

Absolutely astounding Addon !!!

Placed the Dog as my team mate then ordered rin-tin-tin into the town to scout enemy.

Found the enemy for me beut got wasted by them.

They were TERMINATED WITH PREJUDICE !!

Next had the dog get in my Toyota . Couldnt see it but the MG kept moving like it was manned.. LOL Looked under the Truck and there the dog was. Got in the truck and drove over 80KPH. Got out and looked for the dog. Still alive and under the truck.

Damn that DOG aint that tired !! ROFLMAO tounge_o.gif

If they can make the dog work with wav2lip and drive a car like a human, I would crap my pants with laughter! Imagine having talking dogs that drive cars and airplanes around...

wink_o.gif I think it is very cool. Dog in the cargo could sit (or lie) on a seat like ....dog smile_o.gif))

This addon is kinda original. I can not wait till it is done biggrin_o.gif

OFP dog becomes a reality: wow_o.gif

Dog Shoots Man

Quote[/b] ]PARIS (Reuters) - A French hunter was shot by his dog after he left a loaded shotgun in the trunk of his car with two dogs and one of the animals accidentally stepped on the trigger, police said Wednesday.

The man, from the village of Espelette in the Basque region, was admitted to a hospital in the nearby town of Bayonne Monday with leadshot injuries to the hip.

"As he was driving along, one of his dogs accidentally set off the gun," said a police official.

Dog Shoots Man

Quote[/b] ]PARIS (Reuters) - A French hunter was shot by his dog after he left a loaded shotgun in the trunk of his car with two dogs and one of the animals accidentally stepped on the trigger, police said Wednesday.    

The man, from the village of Espelette in the Basque region, was admitted to a hospital in the nearby town of Bayonne Monday with leadshot injuries to the hip.

"As he was driving along, one of his dogs accidentally set off the gun," said a police official.

Kinda like Planet of the Apes but with dogs.

Any updates from the authors?

Dog Shoots Man

Wy do i smell this is a act from: The frenchmen wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

@ Oct. 24 2003,01:27)]Animated Penguins will rule the world I tells ya  wink_o.gif

I would like to create an animated penguin too!!!

Great minds think alike!!

Scott

PS: Teacup - your dog is great; nice how you got the custom animations in too biggrin_o.gif