Sign in to follow this  
hardrock

Eurofighter typhoon screens

brimstoneantiarmour7.jpg

Hmmm... 18 Brimstones. That's enough to destroy 6 tank platoons!

Oh, sorry about the lack of updates, but I had very less time to work on it, even in christmas holidays sad_o.gif

I just have to write some scripts, but then there will be a short beta-test and I hope to release it soon smile_o.gif

Great news Hardrock. Taking out DKM Tungustas on FDF East Border will be just like the old EF2000 days smile_o.gif

wow that looks so good. keep at it man wink_o.gif

Is there any chance of a Generic Nato version or customizable Roundel version for us Antipodeans etc?

How is the armament coming along?

I don't know if I will make a generic nato version, you mean maybe without any roundel? (except EADS)

@killagee: Look for the armament two pages back wink_o.gif

Like I said, there will be an RAF, German and Austrian version (maybe I'll do a Italy and Spain version sometime)

I thought of putting RAF under West, German and Austrian under Resistance, what do you think about that? Any suggestions?

I thougth of German Resistance, because I think other german addons should also be in Resistance

Then you could simulate Germans fighting with UK together against Russia f.i., but also Germans fighting together with any eastern country against US or anything extraordinary

We had thousands of East vs. West missions, would be interesting to have something different wouldn't it?

I don't know if I will make a generic nato version, you mean maybe without any roundel? (except EADS)

(...)

I think the best idea is to make it compatibile with Footmunch's roundels system.

BTW. it really looks great. smile_o.gif

I think the best idea is to make it compatibile with Footmunch's roundels system.

BTW. it really looks great. smile_o.gif

I didn't want to do that because IRL every version looks different, and it would be a bit unrealistic since at the moment only 5 countries are going to have this plane

Are there any other suggestions on my last post?

Thinking about BW-Mod(MMP) you should make it WEST.

All german units are under west so far.

But there should be no problem, making a resistance-site version also, just some config scripting.

MfG Lee

Are there any other suggestions on my last post?

No suggestions just one request release  release  release this great plane crazy_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

EDIT:87% plane done ?? An ofp.At a month ago i saw screens of your plane and it was saing the same 87% done since then no progress???

Is this a final skin or are you going to remove the demonstrator decals such as the "Eurofighter Typhoon" logo from the tail and EFA roundels that lie next to the national roundels?

Fantastic looking model, I can't wait to try it out.

The Eurofighter Typhoon LOGO is still on the production models I belive. I think a resistance version is imperitive! WooHooo!!!