Sign in to follow this  
hardrock

Eurofighter typhoon screens

could the ILS system work on islands that have more than 1 runway?

because currently the "autopilot landing" system can only work with 1 runway and i was wondering if your system had anything to do with this

this system could run on islands with as many runways as you like, you only have to add them to the global arrays

the ILS script of the plane should ask if there is more than one runway, and if so it should add some action menu entries to choose the one you like

sounds difficult, but is easier than you think

i'll see to release a demo mission

You'll find the above one included in upcomíng Airplane unification project

But back to topic: Here are two brand new screens of my Typhoon (Click for larger view)

eurofighter11sm.jpg

at day

eurofighter12sm.jpg

and at night

cheers

hardrock

GJ hardrock.

Are you willing to make a Saab JAS 39 Gripen after this one? Has never been made for OFP.

Maybe smile_o.gif

Wasn't there a mod which was making swedish and finish airplanes?

Nice cockpit smile_o.gif

There was a JAS 39 in development awhile ago, seems to have dropped off the face of the earth though sad_o.gif

Hardrock you will be everybobies best friend if you make a Gripen! You are already my best friend for making the Eurofighter... Do you need a beta tester?

The cockpit screens are fantastic by the way.

Its a pity you wont be able to have the voice command system in this! I read a story on a Professional Live Audio Magazine about the way they made the software able to recognise what the pilot is saying while pulling 9G's... Amazing. This technology is also going to be used to recognise throat vocalisations in people who cant talk beacuse of throat cancer etc also smile_o.gif. The british government doesnt want this technology tranfered to civilian use tho because of security issues... Bastards...

Hope everything is going well with your EF-2000. I am very excited.

smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Maybe  smile_o.gif

Wasn't there a mod which was making swedish and finish airplanes?

yoyo was busy making one

Gripen_2.jpg

but i heard he gave it to some swedish mod but nobody seems to now whitch one

OMG that Gripen looks sweet! Come on Yoyo where are you? Otherwise hand it over to hardrock so he can finnish it! Pity about the Prototype textures on this. Remove the blue and yellow bands and you have the operational colour.

Droool.... smile_o.gif

I believe Yoyo isn't around anymore, and no one else has the beta.. sad_o.gif

Whats the weapons choices that the plane is going to have?http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/europe/images/eurofighter-clsairsu.jpg

Weapon configurations are following:

- Air Superiority:

6 x METEOR (Long Range AA)

6 x ASRAAM (Short Range AA)

2 x fuel tank

- Air Interdiction:

4 x METEOR

2 x ASRAAM

2 x Storm Shadow (Cruise Missile)

2 x Alarm (AG - Anti Radar)

2 x fuel tank

- Supression of Enemy Air Defences (SEAD)

6 x Alarm

4 x METEOR

2 x ASRAAM

eurofighter3.jpg

- Close Air Support (CAS)

18 x Brimstone (AG - similar to Hellfires)

4 x METEOR

2 x ASRAAM

eurofighter2.jpg

- Maritime Attack

6 x Penguin (Anti Ship)

4 x METEOR

2 x ASRAAM

2 x fuel tank

And the same again with AMRAAMs and Sidewinders (not as modern) instead of METEOR and ASRAAM (maybe.. smile_o.gif )

View this page for further information  wink_o.gif

Some weapons are way out of order in OFP universe, like the Storm Shadow, meteor, even the ALARM (+20 Km. range), but it´s a welcome adittion even as eye candy. The Storm Shadow will be later Plugged to the CoCUA system like the tomahawk ( theres a no released Beta, works fine but not textured yet).

In order to reflex the hight performance of this modern weapons i suggest you to use the Hudson´s F-18 proximity fuze script for the AA missiles (works like a charm), and insane Maneubrability to all the AAs and to the Brimstone, especially the ASRAAM ( it can make moves up to 70Gs!!!).

Regards, and thanks for the great work!!

Why do aircraft addon makers have to torture us with such great screenshots of great aircraft addons?   crazy_o.gif  All I can say about this addon is GIMMMEEEEE!!!!!, I want it yesterday and with some wrapping on it too...  biggrin_o.gif

I hope OFP 2 will allow greater ability to add detail to pilots by creating them with oxygen masks and a flight harness on them.  A combat fixed wing pilot doesn't look fully real in any game until that mask is snapped on and his sun visor is down.

Why do aircraft addon makers have to torture us with such great screenshots of great aircraft addons?   crazy_o.gif

Those are "status screenshots" and I like seeing the addon going forward.

Better than 1000 screenshots of some units where you can see no progress but a lot of beta testers having fun with it.

---

And having a releasedate on the eurofighter that is in the close future!

What more do we want?

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

What more do we want?

The Eurofighter tounge_o.gif

Now seriously: This plane is looking very good indeed ,same goes for ILS and ACE

Keep up the good work!

Thats one good looking machine you got there hardrock smile_o.gif