Sign in to follow this  
SelectThis

Bas blackhawks

Nevermind... used STT's old Huey since no one helped me here or on the #ballistic-studios channel.

smile_o.gif

Why dont you want the embeded scripts?

Yes blackdog, you expect help within an hour, at midnight (for the guys who scripted the addon)

Doubt it somehow...

And, if you had read the readme, there is a command line in there which deactivates all the scripting, so the only person at fault is yourself.

Have a nice day smile_o.gif

Guest jacobaby
And, if you had read the readme, there is a command line in there which deactivates all the scripting, so the only person at fault is yourself.

There is?

I never put it in tounge_o.gif

At any rate, my answer would have been "Use other helos".

I thought thats what

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Remove the dust and other effects: BAS_60Effects = 0

did?

Oh well...

Bugs or not, I would quite happily have paid for an addon of this quality.

Many thanks for the work you've done. It took a long time, but you were right; It was worth the wait.

Sorry for the OT, but I can't access the BAS site and did'nt want to 'dig up a 4month old thread' or start one just for a bug report on an older model...

The Kiowa has the smoke rockets and the Illums back to front in the weapon selection?. Is there a way of fixing this myself?...

The Kiowa has the smoke rockets and the Illums back to front in the weapon selection?. Is there a way of fixing this myself?...

OT don't matter too much.

When you say back to front, do you mean that the smokes are firing illum, and vice versa?

If so, this may be a script-running error on your machine. If you could post a few more details (comp specs etc) and possibly run some tests on the default BIS island, I'd be most appreciative. (This is the first instance of this I can remember of)

You can't make it respawn without the scripting coming back.

So there.

Keep on spaming like this and the MOD's will come in and rip your Post count down or a PR so that to you my man....

and leave BAS for now wink_o.gif

a question to BAS:

I got an new server can we ( BAS and comunity ) play on that because i want to be a gunner in a chopper that DeadMeatXM2 is flying wink_o.gif

say, how did you make the cockpit islandmaps?

my custom.paa file of sarugao looks like picasso with diarrhea crazy_o.gif

i did it like this:

merged 4 screenshot parts of sarugao editor view in photoshop and saved it as 256x256.tga. then converted to .paa format.

now yours look like vektorgraphics converted to non- midmap .paa files.

pang,

Best compare the textures themselves to determine whether the quality loss is due to the setobjecttexture stuff or just a low qual texture. Any custom island map when used on the blackhawks will look a bit blurry. This is due to the way setobjecttexture works.

you can send the texture to me to look at if you want.

SelectThis

DM has 56k last time I heard... and I'm not spamming. That was a statement and I yet to have an answer.

PS: Why do you always put a " wink_o.gif " at the end of everything you say?

You two play nice or I'll clip both your wings.

If we consider any members posts spam, we will tell them so. No need to argue and debate about it here. If you must, take it to PM, or PM a moderator.

Im not sure, if any caught the error with the Cabin Lights.

It lights up the whole choper, lol. No joke, take a look for your self. Make a basic, no other adddon, or BIS addon vehicals. And make it night. And turn on the Cabin Lights, and u should see that its all red, now, there, thats the bug, small, but it makes it look like a big red targed Choper, at night, so it makes it very easyer to see at night, though its a cool idea, but i think the lighting LOD is a little big or other that is causing it. But other than that, the black for the chopers are dull, too black, with out any shinny black textures, but thats pretty much it. Nice work BAS! I only wished that i could do as much good work that u do now, lol.

I remember when the mods took away some of my post counts....

Ooooo....soooo scary.....no please....not the post count....noooooooo.

Reminds of the Simpsons scene with Mr. Burns:

Mr. Burns: "Ooh, the Germans are mad at me. I'm so scared! Oooh, the Germans! Uh oh..the Germans are coming to get me.."

Germans: "Stop it...stop it."

Mr. Burns: "Oooh...don't let the Germans come after me..."

Germans: "STOP IT."

Mr. Burns: "Oooh....the Germans are coming after me...aaaaahhh...no...they're so big and strong"

Germans: "Please stop the pretending you are scared game."

Mr. Burns: "Oh...protect me from the Germans...the Germans."

Germans: "BURNS...STOP IT!

i had some thoughts on the 60's landing lights -

it has the one that points foward, then it has the other one pointing off to the right. now i don't know it this is for realism or whatever, but wouldnt it be a nice feature if the landing light that points to the right was instead pointed to the left of the helo - on the gunners side - letting the gunner see whats goin on in the dark rock.gif

i had some thoughts on the 60's landing lights -

it has the one that points foward, then it has the other one pointing off to the right. now i don't know it this is for realism or whatever, but wouldnt it be a nice feature if the landing light that points to the right was instead pointed to the left of the helo - on the gunners side - letting the gunner see whats goin on in the dark rock.gif

Not much point when he is wearing NVGs.....as it is a search light it's more appropriate on the pilots side so he can look for troops when trying evac.

Im not sure, if any caught the error with the Cabin Lights.

It lights up the whole choper, lol. No joke, take a look for your self. Make a basic, no other adddon, or BIS addon vehicals. And make it night. And turn on the Cabin Lights, and u should see that its all red, now, there, thats the bug, small, but it makes it look like a big red targed Choper, at night, so it makes it very easyer to see at night, though its a cool idea, but i think the lighting LOD is a little big or other that is causing it. But other than that, the black for the chopers are dull, too black, with out any shinny black textures, but thats pretty much it. Nice work BAS! I only wished that i could do as much good work that u do now, lol.

If only there was such a thing as a lighting LOD! smile_o.gif

Basically it is a fire without the fireplace object, and without the "Put Out Fire" command. But I agree that it is a bit too bright. It might be realistic (I have no idea...never seen a Blackhawk IRL) but for gaming purposes I find it a bit too much. 2 more cents....

If post reductions aren't enough to discourage people from spamming, there's no problem for us to throw in a 48hr PR as well, heck, lets call it a weeks PR... wink_o.gif

If post reductions aren't enough to discourage people from spamming, there's no problem for us to throw in a 48hr PR as well, heck, lets call it a weeks PR... wink_o.gif

LMAO. I always loved the "change the system from the inside argument" biggrin_o.gif

Anyway...moving right along (don't want a 2 weeks PR.....the horror...)

The answer to the light problem is simple....don't use it. It never existed until we put one in and it's our best attempt at it...so if you dont like it.....turn it off or disable it.

Some more pics of the Pavehawk and Ebuds magical textures:

hh60gnew.jpg

hh60gnew2.jpg

I watched Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidora and the blackhawk sounded like the BIS one... so you guys win there...

I still like my sounds though biggrin_o.gif - but it was a UH60 not an MH-60 - I would imagine they sound different?

so they got a number on their little tail  smile_o.gif

are they random?rock.gif

I plan to make em...well maybe random numbers...but you will have to select your own Tail Flash codes (DR, MY, LI, IS) etc.