Sign in to follow this  
AirwolfPL

(awmod) hughes 500d helicopter pack v1.5

We just released Hughes 500 helicopter pack which contains plain civilian chopper:

awmh500_01.jpgawmh500_02.jpg

and resistance armed gunship equipped with 20mm Gatling Gun and generic multipurpose guided missiles:

awmh500_03.jpgawmh500_04.jpg

You can download it here:

awmh500_v15.zip (4MB)

Readme File:

awmh500_v15_readme.txt

Anywhere where I can get DivX "lite"? I don't like having Spyware (GAIN!!!!!) on my computer...

Shouldn't an armed version be painted in drabber colors or camo rather than white and bright red? rock.gif

bullseye.jpg

@Avon: Lol I know it haves the Collors of a Darts Board but that makes the aiming more easyer and funy if you are a AA/MG so maybe make a fun mission: Shoot the Targets ( the H500D wink_o.gif )

Shouldn't an armed version be painted in drabber colors or camo rather than white and bright red? rock.gif

You never watched single Airwolf episode, did you? :>

h500_01.jpg

You never watched single Airwolf episode, do you?

Either that or I have a black and white TV! tounge_o.gif

LOL. It is a very nice loocking chopper anyway. I just downloaded it.

Will be nice for a mafia or a cartell type of mission.

Either that or I have a black and white TV! tounge_o.gif

Just try to understand that armed version of this chopper isn't essential part of this pack ;-) - civilian version is (as logical addition to BIS Cessna - AFAIR there is no another civilian helicopter but Martin's Bell 47, and our Hughes 500).

PS.: Full pack which will be released with the Mod contains much more than two choppers smile_o.gif

also try to remember, this mod is to represent the television show airwolf, now why the bad dudes often used red and white helicopters is beyond me, universal studios was probably just to lazy to paint it something cool.

also try to remember, this mod is to represent the television show airwolf, now why the bad dudes often used red and white helicopters is beyond me, universal studios was probably just to lazy to paint it something cool.

Because being flamboyant is a bad dude trait. biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for a excellent civilian addition to the Flashpoint universe. smile_o.gif

Yeah pretty nice, the engine start/off animation is cool, and so are the guages. All four doors open wow_o.gifsmile_o.gif Engine fumes coming out the back? biggrin_o.gif

So I take it that the airwolf team was the unnamed secret team who got to finish the BAS civ camo MD500? biggrin_o.gif

or is this your own

erkan_stefan.jpg

RESPECT

Really cool chopper!

Great for gangster hunts!

No bugs found...ecsept the roll on to the back like the BAS lilbirds.

sorry for the misunderstanding! i jsut thought it might have been you guys finishing the civvy model. But its good to know you have created your very own model, it is extremely nice

I´m just thinking of random colour changes for the chopper. Wouldn´t that be realistic for a civi chopper?..you know like the buggy.

Just an idea.

I´m just thinking of random colour changes for the chopper. Wouldn´t that be realistic for a civi chopper?..you know like the buggy.

Just an idea.

I know, I know, I was a precursor of randomizing textures on objects (to be immodest a little) hehe ;)

I though about adding this feature, but I resigned finally - to be honest I prefer situation, when I'm able too choose suitable paintscheme directly from the editor, without calling external scripts and without relying on the randomizer script - small things (like numbers or objects in cockpit) just like in my Police Mi-2 helicopter can be randomized, but paint scheme can be important part of a mission, and I think it's better to choose it in conventional way smile_o.gif

PS.: Yes, I know there are no alternative paintschemes in the pack (yet) smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]there is no another civilian helicopter but Martin's Bell 47, and our Hughes 500

Hey!! Don't forget the excellent Mi2 pack by Nashe Oruzhie Mod smile_o.gif

mi2.JPGmi7.JPG

Click here if you haven't downloaded it yet.

P.S. Lovely Hughes Addon, I can't wait for the Airwolf to be released. Do you reckon there will be an accompanying campaign??

Just an idea.

I know, I know, I was a precursor of randomizing textures on objects (to be immodest a little) hehe ;)

I though about adding this feature, but I resigned finally - to be honest I prefer situation, when I'm able too choose suitable paintscheme directly from the editor, without calling external scripts and without relying on the randomizer script - small things (like numbers or objects in cockpit) just like in my Police Mi-2 helicopter can be randomized, but paint scheme can be important part of a mission, and I think it's better to choose it in conventional way smile_o.gif

PS.: Yes, I know there are no alternative paintschemes in the pack (yet) smile_o.gif

Hmm, you could have made it a SetObjectTexture feature, wich would be easy enough to handle. But again, excellent chopper man! But I really want a A-Team paintscheme for this (Murdock uses a Hughes 500D) And maybe a Magnum P.I paintscheme aswell, his friend also uses a Hughes 500D biggrin_o.gif