Sign in to follow this  
goldmember

Realistic explosion mod  v1.1

Most excellent!!

It is great that GMR and ECP have collaborated to bring us the most awesome OFP experience to date.

Muchas gracias amigos wink_o.gif

One question.

Do I have to rename the "messy_config.bin" to "config.bin", to use it?

MfG Lee

Thats what I did and it worked great smile_o.gif

RED

A stupid question maybe:

How do I combine INQ + Blood + DR + GMR 1.48?

Do I need a special config.bin? What is the tree structure of the mod folder that I need to use? What has to be where?

A stupid question maybe:

How do I combine INQ + Blood + DR + GMR 1.48?

Do I need a special config.bin? What is the tree structure of the mod folder that I need to use? What has to be where?

A couple of hour I will finish DR version (new one from ECP) support and put INQ weapons into it too. And It is wiill be I combined biggrin_o.gif

I uploaded DR(ECP version)_to_v1.48.zip file to briefcase. I could not download yet new dynamicrange.pbo - 30 MB huge for my modem - sad_o.gif therefore I do not test it .So before I go further to implement blood and INQ weapons into it I need somebody to check how it works. wink_o.gif

Thanks in advance

(need new Dynamicrange.pbo and ECP_DR_extra_sound.pbo to run)

I tested GMR 1.48 with DR and it had no shooting sounds (rifle/tank/helo) but the ECP effects and all GMR effects (except ofpec_blood) were present.

Maybe i´ve done sumthin wrong....

Hey goldmember, it's been a while since I last used the explosion mod, but why are the law physics changed from the original OFP physics? rock.gif

They almost fly the same as they did in OFP v1.00 (almost straight line trajectory because of longer burning rocket engine) and they dont drop as much as they do in 'normal' OFP:R rock.gif

nice work otherwise, just this thingy that bugs me sad_o.gif

goldmember i tried it too and did not get any dr sounds other then the tank and bulet sounds you put in earlier

Hey goldmember, it's been a while since I last used the explosion mod, but why are the law physics changed from the original OFP physics? rock.gif

They almost fly the same as they did in OFP v1.00 (almost straight line trajectory because of longer burning rocket engine) and they dont drop as much as they do in 'normal' OFP:R rock.gif

nice work otherwise, just this thingy that bugs me sad_o.gif

Hmm I haven't noticed this myself, although that's not to say it isn't there - I probably wasn't really paying attention. I will test it out now...

...or I would if Yahoo was working. I was getting 85 bytes a second trying to download the 1.48 DR ECP. Will try again later.

burns you forgot to replace the pbo with th upadted one i made the same mistake but all works fine wow biggrin_o.gif

burns you forgot to replace the pbo with th upadted one i made the same mistake but all works fine wow biggrin_o.gif

do you have a DL link for the updated DR.pbo ?

i do already have these:

299-Dynamic Range Sound Pack for OFP V1.30.zip

302-Dynamic Range Sound Pack Upgrade for Resistance V1.75.zip

483-Dynamic Range Sound Pack Update for V1.90.zip

which one am i missing ?

i wasn´t aware of this DR update..

thank you very much Munger  smile_o.gif

woooh..cool DL link, gives full speed  wow_o.gif

ed.: mirror for ECP_DR.bin for GMR 1.48 @blackdog~´s

Download me

smile_o.gif

im sorry gold member im wrong i had the old dr pbo in the addon it works biggrin_o.gif

So what is the DR situation now! biggrin_o.gif

------------------------------------------

Sole: since version 1.46 missile and rocket speed was slowed down as couple of poeple wished smile_o.gif , but there is an editable configs so easily can be restored original OFP settings.

So what is the DR situation now! biggrin_o.gif

works like a charm wow_o.gif

wuaa...waaaaah..ou wuaah

damn...how could i forget the coolness of DR...i didn´t use it for one year but this time is over now, DR rocks the house again  blues.gif

when can we expect Inq_blood_DR_ECP.bin  tounge_o.gif

goldmember i tested every possible sound they are all their even the soldier moving sounds biggrin_o.gif thank you im hoping you include the messy config when you do the inq+blood+updated dr biggrin_o.gif summary f#@king excellent biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

DR(ECP version)_Blood_INQ_to_v.148 ready to download at briefcase. Future plan to use new ECP Blood version because is much more fps friendly as you know