Sign in to follow this  
goldmember

Realistic explosion mod  v1.1

Wow, just did a battle with helis, tanks and soldiers with INQ and GMR explo mod.

WOW! Awesome work!! WOO! This rules.. Fire..Explosions.. Awesome weapons...WOOT!

hi yes. i was wondering if i could possible get the INQ, Blood, DR, explosion mod bin file? (for flamer) please. i recently downladed the DR soud pack as it has gotten rave reveiws here. and i replaced the res bin config with it and theere once again is no change. so if i could possible get the bin file to suppor the blood, inq, dr and ur wonderful exploasions. would be much apprecated

Edit: i have tested the DR sound pack by itself and it is pretty cool. and i have deemed the following conclusion.

INQ Weapon Pack

OFPEC Blood

GMR_Explosions (flamer)

Dynamic Range Sound

all in one config would make Operation Flashpoint the most perfectly converted game.

Edit2: correction. i now have the perfectly converted game. goldmember you my freind are a god

Current Modification Specs:

INQ Weapon Pack

OFPEC Blood

GMR_Explosions (flamer)

Dynamic Range Sound

Keg-High Resolution Sky

How do you use more MOD's at once? like I wanna use realistic mod and INQ mod at same time.....shalll I type this?

-mod=GMR_exploMOD -mod=INQ in the command line?

when i do. I have only the INQ not realistic mod. and if i remove inq part I have it rock.gif

what shall I do to get more at once`?

How do you use more MOD's at once?  like I wanna use realistic mod and INQ mod at same time.....shalll I type this?

-mod=GMR_exploMOD -mod=INQ       in the command line?

when i do. I have only the INQ   not realistic mod. and if i remove inq part I have it   rock.gif

what shall I do to get more at once`?

type in the shortcut proprieties<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> -mod=GMR_exploMOD;INQ

for example my shortcut target goes like this:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">C:\Games\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTBETA.EXE -nosplash -mod=HiSky;GMR;FixedWing;Rotary;BAS;Tonal;Armour;Test

U can also add  <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> -nomap after -nosplash to avoid green screen

Of course u need to name the Mod folders the way u have in your ofp directory,but this method allows for a huge amount of addons smile_o.gif

EDIT: the -nomap option is for 1.92beta and 1.94beta, it doesnt work with previous .EXE

for example my shortcut target goes like this:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">C:\Games\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTBETA.EXE -nosplash -mod=HiSky;GMR;FixedWing;Rotary;BAS;Tonal;Armour;Test

Why do you seperate Tonal from the other BAs Addons ? Does that help to avoid PC crashes when playing on tonal ? I have all the BAS stuff in one folder and playing on tonal has become almost impossible (was ok for the 1st week) due to random crashes sad_o.gif

@Papa Boyington: You could still add Fat_Wombat´s HiRes Island Textres for Malden, Everon & Kolgujev and of course Silesians AH-64 & T55 (awesome these are) and maybe his Su-25 ... depends on if you like it.

smile_o.gif

D:\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTBETA.EXE -nosplash -nomap -mod=GMR_exploMOD;INQ;hisky

sad_o.gif only INQ and HiSky works sad_o.gif why dont the expl mod work? anyone knows?

OPS---- MISTAKE I was to fast to reply... dont work sad_o.gif

still need help

Using GMR with different mod:

-----------------------------

FDF mod + GMR mod

-----------------

copy config.cpp (from FDF_to_v1.4x.zip) to fdfmod/bin folder

copy GMR.pbo (fom GMR_exploMODv1.4x.zip) to fdfmod/addons folder

-> start with FDFmod.exe from Operatinflashpoint folder

GMR mod + Ofpec_Blood

---------------------

copy config.bin (from Blood_to_v1.4x.zip) to GMR_exploMOD/bin folder

copy GMR.pbo (fom GMR_exploMODv1.4x.zip) to GMR_exploMOD/addons folder

copy Ofpec_Blood.pbo to GMR_exploMOD/addons folder

-> start with "-mod=GMR_exploMOD"

GMR mod + INQ weaponpack

------------------------

copy config.bin (from INQ_to_v1.4x.zip) to GMR_exploMOD/bin folder

copy INQ_weaponpack.pbo (from INQ_weaponpack.zip) to GMR_exploMOD/addons folder

copy XMS.pbo (from INQ_Mod.zip) to GMR_exploMOD/addons folder

copy Dtaext.pbo (from INQ_Mod.zip) to GMR_exploMOD/Dta folder

GMR mod + Dynamicrange soundpack

--------------------------------

copy config.bin (from DR_to_v1.4x.zip) to GMR_exploMOD/bin folder

copy Dynamicrange.pbo to GMR_exploMOD/addons folder

OPS---- MISTAKE   I was to fast to reply... dont work  sad_o.gif

still need help

Using GMR with different mod:

-----------------------------

FDF mod + GMR mod

-----------------

copy config.cpp (from FDF_to_v1.4x.zip) to fdfmod/bin folder

copy GMR.pbo (fom GMR_exploMODv1.4x.zip) to fdfmod/addons folder

-> start with FDFmod.exe from Operatinflashpoint folder

GMR mod + Ofpec_Blood

---------------------

copy config.bin (from Blood_to_v1.4x.zip) to GMR_exploMOD/bin folder

copy Ofpec_Blood.pbo to GMR_exploMOD/addons folder

GMR mod + INQ weaponpack

------------------------

GMR mod + Dynamicrange soundpack

--------------------------------

copy config.bin (from DR_to_v1.4x.zip) to GMR_exploMOD/bin folder

copy Dynamicrange.pbo to GMR_exploMOD/addons folder

biggrin_o.gif thx alot biggrin_o.gif

but can you write how I can have GMR + INQ + blood? u wrote how to get grm + inq can u plzzzzz biggrin_o.gif write how to make 1 more like blood ? biggrin_o.gif

OPS---- MISTAKE   I was to fast to reply... dont work  sad_o.gif

GMR mod + INQ weaponpack

------------------------

sad_o.gif I tryed that..... it dont work sad_o.gif

OK. I tought that our reply was negative to your question to modify FDFmod to use your expl mod. But how come that now I can download our modified config's from your server?

I know I can sound a bit bitch, but we have our own reasons why not use this expl. mod in FDF.

goldmember has only added support for your mod, doing us all a favor, without it we would have to choose between FDF and his newest effects, which now (given the effects) will not be hard to decide between.  you should try his effects, I doubt anyone could put in that much effort and do a better job given the limitations, think about it; he has added support for but not limited to: blast waves, flames with burn ability, burning debris, flames that glows in the dark, new aircraft explosions, new explosion effects and sound, tank gun dust effects, dynamic sound effects, INQ weapons and sounds, blood effects, tail rotor and smoke damage effects, rotor wash, and to many more to name while all alone asking for our advice and changing what needed to be change, pretty much perfecting his effects!  And most of these are adjustable!!!! (Can someone say possible super config?) Now who would give all that up just to play a mod? Try the smoker effects if you are not into Hollywood flamer effects, as goldmember pleases everyone I and many OFP lovers would have loss interest in the game had not goldmember come along. It feels good to not know what new effect is waiting in store; I check this site at least 3 times a day! In my opinion goldmember does more for this community then anyone I’ve seen so far. so please don’t take that away from us! mad_o.gif  rock.gif  biggrin_o.gif We will all appreciate your consideration..   biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif once again thank you goldmember I feel like im already playing OFP2!!!! biggrin_o.gif

FDF before u spit out your dummy m8, what reasons are u alluding to ?

FDF is the best mod around IMHO but in my ofp player point of view the merge of these 2 Mods is the best of both worlds, im sorry the ppl at FDF didnt agree to a modified config.bin...but hey, its FDF's hard work and we all need to respect that, Im aware FDF will release new FX with their upcoming patch and im eagerly waiting for them.

[quote name=

@Papa Boyington: You could still add Fat_Wombat´s HiRes Island Textres for Malden, Everon & Kolgujev and of course Silesians AH-64 & T55 (awesome these are) and maybe his Su-25 ... depends on if you like it.

smile_o.gif

Where can I find these addons ? Fat_Wombat´s HiRes Textures and Silesians Modified Vehicles ??!

BTW, goldmember, is it possible for you to make a config.bin for blood+inq+dr ??

thx in advance and congratulations for your work once more!

Regards...

BTW, goldmember, is it possible for you to make a config.bin for blood+inq+dr ??

thx in advance and congratulations for your work once more!

Regards...

i dont know if he left it in there or he put it in for me (cuz im so special biggrin_o.gif ) but i got one that uses the DR, explosions, INQ, blood, mods all in one (its in the "flamer" configuration) im assuming its still there. but if it isnt i dont see why it wouldnt be ok for me to send it to you smile_o.gif

Yes there is something like this....i experienced the same bug when using BIS weapons. I´m happy with the Inq Mod because it overrides this problem  biggrin_o.gif

Goldmember the new effects are really impressive..i like ´em very much  smile_o.gif

Yeah. However I do believe that it was INQ himself who caused the problem when he made changes for his weaponpack.

Since I'm not a big fan of lowered performance in favor of looks, despite the fact that yes. I'll give it to him he certainly gave ofp quite the facelift. I really don't see his pack being superior more, an alternative for someone with contrasting priorities to that of my own and those like-minded.

The explosion sounds and effects are really nice. Too bad the .bin is unusable for me.

my stupid english is so bad..... dont really understand how to install GRM + INQ wow_o.gif

hey you guys I see some of you are very new to this mod, goldmember has already answered alot of these questions over and over and has made the addons you want pan back a few pages you should fine the answers

i dont know if he left it in there or he put it in for me (cuz im so special  biggrin_o.gif ) but i got one that uses the DR, explosions, INQ, blood, mods all in one (its in the "flamer" configuration) im assuming its still there. but if it isnt i dont see why it wouldnt be ok for me to send it to you smile_o.gif

I can't find it so I ask you please send it to my e-mail biggrin_o.gif

netwalker@veloxmailNOSPAM.com.br (please remove "NOSPAM")

Thanks ! biggrin_o.gif

I having some problems with the MOD.  Whenever there are ANY air units I get the message Script \GMR\check_dammage_air.sqs not found and cannot play the mision from the editor.

Any else seen this or know a fix?  

Another problem: Can't aim or move when using pistols. This works fine with-out GMR Mod.

I have GMRExplode setup in it own addon dir.

Please could you create a blood 1.46 version config file.

Thanks Goldmember.

A happy camper biggrin_o.gif