Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

Wow, suprisingly I have no box!!

Lucky! tounge_o.gif

Just wait until you slip up in the way you say/explain your point of view. And hopefully you won't end up like so many others.

My question: Can you define 'good behavior'? I thought I have been good for quite some time now, but all my boxes are still lingering.

You might want to talk to whomever gave them to you - it might be a simple matter that he hasn't thought to do it. If you can plead your case well, you might be suprised. We mods like being talked to nicely. smile_o.gif

Well, in that case....

Oh great, powerful, wonderful, kind, nice mods.........errr..... damn....should've thought a little further ahead......

[Gareth Gates must die]

If I act my self normal and dont do stupid things does the White box disapear from me so yes I gonna do nornmal. smile_o.gif

Pointless spam like the post from Avon above is not the kind that help with pleading your case.

Thats my point The avon lady is only posting Spam ( well 9/10 times ) and I learned my lesson now so whats up woth this...I hope this question does not looks to many like the How the forums are moderatored...Because I dont want to have a nother box...If so I will edit this....

Saying you've learned your lesson is not enough, you have to prove you've learned your lesson over a long period of time, also the severity of the infraction is relevant, someone may have a couple of boxes and has behaved very well for a long time but if the infraction was sufficiently severe the boxes may remain for a long long time.

Quote[/b] ]You might want to talk to whomever gave them to you - it might be a simple matter that he hasn't thought to do it. If you can plead your case well, you might be suprised. We mods like being talked to nicely.

The one that gave them to me is no longer a moderator.

Quote[/b] ]also the severity of the infraction is relevant

I understand my infraction was a bit severe, but it was made much worse by me in my anger and haste. What I really feel and believe was not able to be expressed by me. And when I tried, I couldn't get the right words out.

If I can, who do I present my case to?

If I can, who do I present my case to?

Placebo is the head moderator so he's the choice in your situation because the person who gave you the boxes is not a moderator anymore.

Well Now about awnsering PM's:

When I send a PM to a MOD That is online ( you can see it in the name list ) about some important things....You never get a PM or Reply back so whats up with that? sad_o.gif

Second:

I made a Turtorial for: How to use OFP Anim 0.891 but now where do I need to place it ( in wich section? ) because: The AM & C = Only addons....And mine is an Tutorial....General?...Hmm Maybe....So where can I place that one?.....The Breathe section?....Better?

If a moderator deems a reply to a PM not necessary then that's their judgment, you can always PM me if you have issue with anything.

@ Oct. 11 2003,01:08)]On a similar note: Why don't you call me anymore, Placebo?  tounge_o.gif

Now that is spam

Unless the two of you are humping together (which I don't wanna know about) tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Well Now about awnsering PM's:

When I send a PM to a MOD That is online ( you can see it in the name list ) about some important things....You never get a PM or Reply back so whats up with that?

I can only speak for myself on this: I always answer PMs to the best of my ability smile_o.gif

When I send a PM to a MOD That is online ( you can see it in the name list ) about some important things....You never get a PM or Reply back so whats up with that? sad_o.gif

Second:

I made a Turtorial for: How to use OFP Anim 0.891 but now where do I need to place it ( in wich section? ) because: The AM & C = Only addons....And mine is an Tutorial....General?...Hmm Maybe....So where can I place that one?.....The Breathe section?....Better?

Check the "notify me when this PM is read" box on the PM messenger thingy

@ Oct. 11 2003,01:08)]On a similar note: Why don't you call me anymore, Placebo?  tounge_o.gif

Now that is spam

Unless the two of you are humping together (which I don't wanna know about)  tounge_o.gif

They don't have humor in Norway? Besides, I was just musing on how similar waffen's posts sound to an ex-girlfriend of mine...

Second:

Check the "notify me when this PM is read" box on the PM messenger thingy

Thnxs BD~ But it looks like I gonna send PM's to Placebo in next time because he awnser's me all the times. smile_o.gif

I can't and won't promise that I reply to every PM, but unless it's a really pointless PM *cough*you know who you are*cough*, I will do my utmost to reply to it smile_o.gif

I can't and won't promise that I reply to every PM, but unless it's a really pointless PM *cough*you know who you are*cough*, I will do my utmost to reply to it smile_o.gif

I bet everyone sends placebo pointless PMs. He doesnt reply to mine anymore sad_o.gif

U guys recruited moderators any time soon?

Well.....Where do I need to place my Tutorial about the animation's?

I'm not really sure which is why I didn't answer wink_o.gif If it doesn't use any official Bis tools then perhaps the best place is A&M:D, post it there and if we figure somewhere better we'll move it smile_o.gif

I bet everyone sends placebo pointless PMs. He doesnt reply to mine anymore  sad_o.gif

U guys recruited moderators any time soon?

Only one person repeatedly sends me pointless PM's.

We currently have no need to recruit any more moderators smile_o.gif

I have a question..........

(I'll put it in a fancy box to make it look cool and important and stuff)

Quote[/b] ]How easy is it for a moderator to give someone a 'box'. Ya know, like the boxes under my name?

Cos I bet if it is easy to do you admins must be SOOO tempted when someone is annoying.

thank you smile_o.gif

I dont send placebo pointless PMs anyway. Mine are always informative, carefully thought through and interesting. He just doesnt reply to them.