Sign in to follow this  
InQUisiToR

High detail weaponpack v1.1 released!

@ Aug. 07 2003,12:31)]how can i use the included INQ_soldiers in all missions? like the way the INQ weapons are used with the config.bin...

No need to feel offended Sinister... I just had to use this pic biggrin_o.gif

rtfm.gif

Hey can i put the camo on the M24 with the init line?

And if so what is the line?

Thank you.

no u cant, cause the normal M24 and M24 with camo are 2 diffrent weapons defined in the conig, u have to remove the normal one and then add the one with camo

I want to make the OICW 5.56 mags JAM compatible, but it looks like an absolute mission to do!! ( I am a total config type newbie)

Can anybody help or maybe post up a JAM version?

Please....... rock.gif

@ Aug. 07 2003,12:31)]how can i use the included INQ_soldiers in all missions? like the way the INQ weapons are used with the config.bin...

I have the impression that InQuisitor wasn't planing on replacing the units, just the weapons.

You can replace the units for whatever you want, even if you want to use the BAS units to be the default units in your campaigns and single missions that use the default BIS units.

But is easyer said than done. I'm worcking on that right now,but I won't repleace the West units with the BAS ones, I may use Frandesten Marines instead.

For all that you have to repleace a few parameters in the BIN and at the moment I'm getting into a point of struggle, cos I'm using the ExploMod by Goldmember with the Blood addon by Snyper and the great InQuisitor's weapons pack, all that into one Configuration Bin that comes from the ExploMod by Goldmember, but changing the East infantry with UCE's ones is more dificult than I thought, it may be just me.

But I'll get it in the end.

In other words, if you are going to mess about with the Configuration, are you sure you want to put the units that InQuisitor add to his weapons pack, cos is some other units that would go much better. Then you can start thinking about adding vehicles and so on.

Sorry to go of topic for a bit. crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

@CERO.

I want to make the OICW 5.56 mags JAM compatible, but it looks like an absolute mission to do!! ( I am a total config type newbie)

Can anybody help or maybe post up a JAM version?

Please....... rock.gif

Cant really help you unless you paste in the code for the weapon and the person holding it. And also the fire modes of the OICW.

wheres InQUisiToR these days? whats he up to?

I was wondering if INQ_mod could me made more jam compatible, now that jam is out - for example, when using Inq_mod with jam soldiers, most models change, like they do when using the normal soldiers, except for grenadiers, they use the default BIS models, rather than the nice lookin Inq ones.....

suggestion to Inquisitor - make a m16/m203 to compliment the m4/m203, can swap easier with other models using jam, as well as keep the ak74 with gp30, to swap with the jam one, but make a ak47(akm) with the gp25, rather than gp 30, to swap with the jam units more smoothly biggrin_o.gif

any word on InQUisiToR?rock.gif

sorry for old thread

I have created a JAM version of the weapons pack, I'm just waiting on InQUisiToR to either give me permission to release it or to release it himself.

BTW, anyone find the solution to Handgrenades, Smokeshells and C4 not working in MP?

hey rudedog, have you made the changes to jam to work well with the INQ_mod?

I have not changed the JAM_Magazines or INQ_WeaponPack. Primarily what I did was create a new config.cpp in it's own PBO and customized each weapon to work with JAM following the instructions in the JAM readme. So if InQUisiToR releases an updated version, this "addon" should not have to be updated, unless he makes major changes to the addon.

I did not convert any weapons that do not have a magazine in JAM. (CMAG, M79, etc.) I did however, change the HandGrenades, Smokeshells and C4 to Standard BIS equivalents until I can figure out why InQUisiToR's versions are not working in MP for me. I've also added unit's for both regular and high dispersion, and added grenadiers with vests. I'm also thinking of adding predefined group to it too.

So to answer your question, yes it is working well.

Someone help this guy with them grenades and C4. And please Inquisitor, show your selfe, we need youuuuuu biggrin_o.gif

Can someone do a test for me?  Create a mission with a single unit from INQ's pack and save it and export it to MP.  Then start a server to test to see if either the hand grenades or C4 works?  Only the BIS versions work for me, no third party hand grenades or other explosives work for me in MP, only SP.

asked about the grenades on 30 June 2003 on this thread and got not even a "No clue" on the subject...

Came back today hoping someone knows why single (ungroupped) units or group leaders cant throw the nades or place C4

but Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *falls to knees* oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

smoke grenades dont work either

this occurs only in multiplayer missions and not in single player

could you explain your prob ?

yet i haven´t had any problems with his weapons rock.gif

could you explain your prob ?

yet i haven´t had any problems with his weapons rock.gif

"asked about the grenades on 30 June 2003 on this thread and got not even a "No clue" on the subject...

Came back today hoping someone knows why single (ungroupped) units or group leaders cant throw the nades or place C4

but Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *falls to knees* oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

smoke grenades dont work either

this occurs only in multiplayer missions and not in single player"

my post above the one you replied to is the problem. ungroupped and squadleaders cant use said equipment in multiplayer, they can carry it, but if they drop it they cant pick it up anymore, and they cant select them for use.

if you BECOME ungroupped or a leader during the course of the mission you can still use the said equipment.

thusly theres a few workaround, but no real fix... noone has ever answered me on this in the history of this addon, and I havent Seen Iquisitor around to ask him

it doesnt happen at all in single player

another minor cosmetic thing:

i never had chance ot shoot HK mk23, but did shoot HK USP several times, and sight silhouette is not correct.

I really wish inquisitor would show his face around here sometimes soon. I really appreciated his work, cause i have a decent computer, and the BIS models weren't quite doing it for me anyways. I'd like to see updates - Jam compatibility, a few more weapons added.......y'know

anyone in contact with Inquisitor these days?