Sign in to follow this  
-IEF- Mp

Marfy tigerii pack

Incredible. I can't stop staring at the second screenshot, of the roof. I can barely tell what's geometry and what's only texture. Amazing technical and artistic ability.

wow_o.gif

Extremely nice looking. Will be fun blasting Shermans with that 128mm gun. In WW2 a single Jagdtiger wiped out a whole Sherman platoon at a range of about 2km. Amazing vehicles.

Tiger II had the trusty old 88, though. But yeah, the JagdTiger had a massive 128mm. Sucker could probably punch a whole through three Shermans at once. I'm not a fan of WW2 OFP, but I may be now...

BIS you got to hire this guy! tounge_o.gif

This Tiger pack sounds very promising, perhaps we don't have to wait for I'44 final to get these beasts wink_o.gif.

Guest DKM-jaguar

WOW its lucky he does mainly WW2 stuff, or us in the more modern addon world would be laughed at if we had to compete with this quality.....

god man! how does he do it? I hope he does not give away too much of his secret [not that i dont want all addons to be like that] becuase it should be just him that can do it so he gets all the credit.. if you know what i mean...

Anyway..back to work.

PS: on ofp.info this was shown next to john's reworked jagdpanther, and his didnt look too bad...but i mean....omg i wish i was maarfy.. biggrin_o.gif

I hope Marfy will make some German aircrafts too biggrin_o.gif

I thought Marfy was a texture and Mac was the modeler, thats what people on info said.

Originally it was Maac & Marfy, but Maac doesn't make addons anymore sad_o.gif.

Sure the flettner Kolibri was one of the first, maybe even the first... not sure

Igor Sikorsky made the first helicopter. The first helicopter to see action in WWII was the R4 Hoverfly, which came into service in 1943.

Both the chopper's and the Tanks look cool.

Would be cool with a US R4 Hoverfly and a German autogyro too

1934 Westland Cierva C-29

cierva_c-29.jpg

1943 Bell Model 30

bell_30.jpg

1943 Kamov Ka-8 Vertolet

ka8.jpg

1945 Bel 47 (H-13 Sioux)

uh13-i.jpg

biggrin_o.gif