Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Ultimate c-130 released by hawk

Does anyone else have problems with the jump scripts in first person? It seems to work only in 3rd. Is this the case?

Maybe if you update the C130 to version 1.15 you have no more bugs awell here it is wink_o.gif

HAWK updated his great addon "ULTIMATE" C-130 Hercules ver. 1.15. There are here changes and improvements:

-refuel function was disabled (for future upgrade)

-improved ground steering

-changed flight model

-AI can start plane

-changed REVERSE THRUST script

You can download from great Polish site f'p'p' o'f' or as usual from our site below :-)

C130 1.15

OFPEC Tags, Please!!!!!

Besides, pilot should not disembark inside cocpit, it's hard to get out of there.

i like that.. although could do with some more head room by the doors

and also.. how do u get in the cargo?? i tried every where but still i can get in the cargo!! i have to do the this moveincargo for a trigger when im near it!

like the steering much better

noticed that if u havea AI pilot in the plane and have the fuel set to 0 its makes a noise and laggs the game up very bad

part from that.. better!

I want to make an statement.

After contacting Hawk we agreed the plane have not been properly released. It still lacks many fixing and refinements.

I was not even aware of its released until I saw it here.

HAwk and I will fix all this and produce a clear read me file explainig all functions and scripts.

I am not sure how long will take to have the final version, but I do not expect much time, about 2 weeks for a good and precise work.

What I can tell you is that all bug reported will be fixed.

Aircraflt handling will be fixed too and a USAF grey version will come along.

Sorry for all inconveniences.

I am sure the waiting will be worth.

smile_o.gif

good to here

awww a usaf one sad_o.gif y not RAF.. as there is... well 1 good plane thats in the RAF.. and thats the harrier

awww a usaf one sad_o.gif y not RAF.. as there is... well 1 good plane thats in the RAF.. and thats the harrier

rock.gif

You really are annoying...You're given an arm and you ask for a leg mad_o.gif

shasman

im just pointing out that people concentrate more on the US forces and not much on the UK.. remember theres more then one country on this world.. and the one that has the smallest is uk forces

shasman

im just pointing out that people concentrate more on the US forces and not much on the UK.. remember theres more then one country on this world.. and the one that has the smallest is uk forces

lol...Might I remind you that this aircraft was released in Portuguese Air Force colours, and that the US Ghost Grey camouflage is being implemented simply because of popular demand. wink_o.gif

And I can tell you that the Portuguese Air Force is probably one of the smallest in Europe wink_o.gif

And I can tell you that the Portuguese Air Force is probably one of the smallest in Europe wink_o.gif

Aye...Shash...too right.

Cmon anybody,feel free to invade my country,our Armed Forces are near bankrupcy crazy_o.gif

Aye...Shash...too right.

Cmon anybody,feel free to invade my country,our Armed Forces are near bankrupcy  crazy_o.gif

LMAO Bonko...I had a feeling you'd be next to reply biggrin_o.gif

but it like im saying we need more uk military hardware! hell even the poor countreis has more then the uk (ingame not real life :P)

but it like im saying we need more uk military hardware! hell even the poor countreis has more then the uk (ingame not real life :P)

I might try and retexture this great addon into an RAF one biggrin_o.gif I tried to do it with the old old C130 but there wasnt much to work with and it looked crap, so I didnt release it smile_o.gif However, this addon is really great, so I'll have another go, and if the standard is ok this time then I'll release it, assuming thats alright with the orginal addon makers of course.

Oh- and about British aircraft in flashpoint- you're right- thats why me, nolips and enfield are making some right now smile_o.gif -coming your way soon should be the Hunter, Lightning, Jaguar, Tornado, Vulcan and Nimrod (sorry to go offtopic).

Wonderful addon by the way dudes- the herc has been greatly required in flashpoint and I'm glad you guys have done a brilliant job on it biggrin_o.gif

Crippler smile_o.gif

oh btw i have noticed that the AI wont get in the plane if the Engine is on... such a pitty... coz i had a good mission in the works but this is the only thing thats stopping me sad_o.gif

Thanks Hawk and Furia.  I'm very happy to see that the AI can now take off the plane... well most of the time.  The pilot still crashes in the rocks and hills at the end of the Nogova runway sometimes.   Overall the handling still needs alot of improvement as the AI cannot follow waypoints very well due to the very wide turns they make.  Also when I fly the plane myself with a mouse, the handling is slightly improved, but it is still very difficult to turn.   I hope this does not become a "joystick only" aircraft addon.  Please beta-test it just using mouse and thrust (forward arrow) controls only please  

I also noticed that when the AI flies also the back door remains open but I guess that's not too bad.... Oh when the player gets out from the pilot position he gets out on top of the aircraft.   Before in the first version he would get out in the cabin itself which was kinda cool because that way you could walk out of the door way and open the steps to get out.  

Oh by the way, I'm happy that the 2-D glitch was fixed in the cargo area.  smile_o.gif  Well at least I haven't seen it happen yet.

Also I just noticed that now the internal parachute script doesn't screw up standard parachute scripts that I was using for Cpt. Moore's old C130. Big thumbs up for that! smile_o.gif

So overall I think this version is much improved, but as you said Furia, there is still some fixes to go, and I really hope that the flight handling will eventually be more along the lines of the original An-124 addon where a player (using just a mouse) can fly this big bird along valleys in tree-top flying before popping up for a low level insertion of airborne forces.   I can actually do that with the An-124 Condor and it's ALOT of fun especially in MP missions where one player is the pilot and is inserting the troops into battle.  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

along the lines of the original An-124 addon where a player (using just a mouse) can fly this big bird along valleys in tree-top, low level insertions.  

rock.gif

Novel way of using a 405ton behemoth  biggrin_o.gif

Talking about the AN-124,check out this great pic...Just look How it dwarfs those TU-95s and that B-52 which are both big aircraft  smile_o.gif

an-124-DFST9400584.jpg

Talking about the AN-124,check out this great pic...Just look How it dwarfs those TU-95s and that B-52 which are both big aircraft  smile_o.gif

Just to define the difference:

B52: Length= 48.5 m Wingspan= 56.4 m

Antonov: Length= 69 m Wingspan= 73 m

you can drive them in, but they wont stay there, age old engine downfall, though there was a script that made it so you could carry stuff and then paradrop it

Hi all

Of course the Antonov 124 is the baby compared to the the Antonov 225 The tail span of which is bigger than the wingspan of a 737 300. wow_o.gif

Some info and pictures of the AN 225 Cossack

VITAL STATISTICS

Wingspan: 290 feet

Length: 276 feet

Wing Area: 9740 square feet

Maximum Take-off Weight: 1,320,000 pounds

Maximum Cargo Payload: 550,000 pounds

Powerplant: 6x 51,590 pound st ZMKB Progress DT-18T turbofans

Boeing want to use it to ferry 737 Jumbo jet fuselages in. Take the wings off and you could probably fit a couple of C130s in as cargo biggrin_o.gif

Kind Regards walker

Aye it's a beauty.Sad that only one was ever built and that that one is currently u/s sad_o.gif

Aye it's a beauty.Sad that only one was ever built and that that one is currently u/s  sad_o.gif

Hi

AFAIK The 225 is carrying cargo as it was meant to since it was refited and tested last I heard it was part of the Antonov cargo fleet.

EDIT

Just checked the site for the company that hires it out

http://www.airfoyle.co.uk/

It is available for hire biggrin_o.gif

It was flying in 2002 I found this filed flight plan for a flight to JFK for December 2002

FlightID: ADB969F

Filed With: CCZU - MONTREAL

Equipment: H/A225

Proposed Departure Time: 1530Z

Departing: CYMX MONTREAL MIRABEL INTL

Destination: JFK JOHN F KENNEDY INTL

Route of Flight: CYMX..BUGSY.J570.ALB.J37.IGN..KJFK

ETA: 1638

Speed: 406

Altitude: 240

There are photos too

Kind Regards walker

It is available for hire biggrin_o.gif

Hmm...HOW MUCH??!

I got a ton of stuff to shift and I can't be arsed to drive accross the country with it! crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifsmile_o.gif