Sign in to follow this  
InQUisiToR

Config.bin mod for inq_weaponpack

Modifications:

- Grenades for East/Resistance and West (requires only one inventory slot / different sounds for explosions, reload and shot)

(New Grenades added to all Ammo Boxes and Vehicles)

- OFP Standart Weapons and Optics (exept M21, SVD, M16/M203, PK, AK47CZ) +inventory pics

- OFP Standart Sounds (only at new Weapons!)

- PipeBomb, Handgrenade and Smokeshell, new sounds for this

- West Officer equipped with M4A1 Reflex

- West Sniper equipped with M24 (M24 Mags added to standart OFP Ammo Boxes; Sniper can carry more Ammo)

- West Grenadier and West Officer-Night equipped with M4A1 w/M203

- BlackOp´s equipped with MP5SD Aimpoint and USSOCOM

- XMS replaced

- Speznaz equipped with AKS-74 (incl. Strike Feature)

- East Sniper can carry more Ammo

- Resistance MG-Soldier equipped with RPK (RPK Mags added to East and Resistance Ammo Boxes)

Download here

READ THE README.TXT!

For bug-reportings use this topic!

Do not use PM or mail!

I have tested this mod with several campaign and singleplayer mission and it should work without error messages.

This mod should be fully compatible with other addons.

Don´t use the modified config.bin in MP mission!

Any chance you can make it work with the Dynamic range soundpack?

Otherwise people will end up having 4-5 different ofp:r .exes, one for DR, one for the blood addon, one for the normal game, and one for this

If anyone can send me a decoded config from DynamicRange v1.91.

But only decoded with BinEdit from OFPInternals (only this programm will create a working config)

Does this just use the weapons, or have you edited the config to use the BAS soldier models to replace the normal soldiers as well? That would also be a nice addition, since you have them as part of the addon... why not?

this might be an gun addon pack worth actually keeping...anyone got an extra link the bandwidth has been exceeded on the original..thanks in advance...

Otherwise people will end up having 4-5 different ofp:r .exes, one for DR, one for the blood addon, one for the normal game, and one for this

i have 1 OFPr.exe. that uses the hisky, blood addon, (will use this addon) and about 1gig of other addons

(edit: with no memory errors)

@ May 27 2003,20:37)]

i have 1 OFPr.exe. that uses the hisky, blood addon, (will use this addon) and about 1gig of other addons

How much ram you got Vich ? tounge_o.gif

You obviously dont play MP then.

You obviously dont play MP then.

yes i do play MP with some freinds sometimes. i host a game and they join up.  

but i dont join servers or anyhting like that cuz my ping ranges between 200 and 500... if im lucky... i stick to AA for multiplayer.. ping of 70 :-D (at the highest)

(edit: ok enough offtopic.. next reply better have a working link for this mod sad_o.gif )

Hang on. I don't play multiplayer for different reasons that I'm trying to solve, but if I use this stuff like you guys are saying I don't mind sacrifice multiplayer.

The thing is, you guys are tallking about something that I allways have as tabu, cos I thought that this stuff wouldn't let me play multiplayer at all.

So... if all the players have this stuff seted up the same way, should that mater? can I play multiplayer.

SOV, you recon you can put all that stuff on the same shortcut? I definitly like to heard more about that biggrin_o.gif

This is geting a bit out of proportion, in other words, it start loocking rader big, so before it gets too complicated... make sure you guys don't tallk in a really complicated way, cos then simple minds like mine will get lost and we won't know how to use such nice loocking stuff.

Edit: Sorry, no link tounge_o.gif

Sorry about downtime. Download will be up shortly (after I buy more bandwidth...)

Ill take a crack at this here since it is mentioned. Will having all those addons in the Addon folder degrade game performance? (Even when only a handfull of them are actually in the mission being played)

not really. in the editor it is a "touch" laggy but not too noticable. but actualy gameply ... no it will NOT degrade preformance. only veiw setrtings, (user settings) and AI usage will affect preformance

So does this replace the BIS M16's and such? What about for crew members?

It will replace the fire arms, but not all of them, SVD and PK aren't present in the pack.

About soldiers... it isn't any crew on the addon as far as I know.

(OFF TOPIC) No me gusta??? PFC-Mike, nice to see you trying to tallk in Spanish biggrin_o.gif, how is the mod going?

This is the best addon ever. Quite seriously, it has made OFP much, much more fun and realistic. It saves lots of time and makes the SP campaign much better. Best of all, any units using BIS weapons "fixed" by this are now much better. From Keg's RPG-7 soldiers to AKM74's BTR, it's all great.

I can't play MP, so this doesn't hurt at all. But if you do play MP, I would suggest creating a seperate install for this if you have any interest in SP!

Inquisitor, you may not be the most creative or exceptionally talented addonmaker around by you are by far the most practical

i cant get mod to work. already downloaded it and unziped it to operation flashpoint folder but not working