Sign in to follow this  
Footmunch

Su27, mig21, jag, bucc finals

Hold on, wait a minute, didnt the airbus cockpits have a fly by wire side stick? Meaning no central steering yokes for the flyguys but lil joysticks to their sides? The rest does look like an Airbus pit. Can anybody enlighten me on this?

L8R,

TopCover

OK OK OK...APART from the control stick being of a more classic type (yoke), the cockpit is basically a militarised A330 'pit smile_o.gif

Jag2.jpg

now who wanted bombs on the Jag? smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif ok- so the placement of them isnt quite right at the moment and I have no idea if they are realistic size bombs, but they sure are fun smile_o.gif I think I will make a grey skin and release it as an RAF jag smile_o.gif

Crippler

Cool..nice one  smile_o.gif

With the release of the OFrP addons, you could make a French Air Force one too  smile_o.gif

Whooo!!! You da man Crippler!!! You da man!!! Great work! I've been very much wanting a Jaguar with bombs!

I agree also with Shashman about a French airforce version since the OFrP team lacks any fighterbombers. There is a mirage out by another French mod team that is good, but it requires a French pilot that I can't find and even when you just use an empty Mirage with a BIS pilot, it sometimes gives an error and you have to start the mission twice before it'll work. So yeah a French version would be cool and I think much appreciated by the OFrP team.

I'm also greatly looking forward to Footmuch's deluxe Bucaneer with the folding wings and the South African Air Force version.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Cool..nice one  smile_o.gif

With the release of the OFrP addons, you could make a French Air Force one too  smile_o.gif

Actually, I wouldn't mind the gazelle and puma with brit camo and markings.

Actaully.... the Falklands mod has just started showing off the pics of our Gazelle.

Looks like the Uk Forcs are finally starting to get noticed in ofp

New thread started for Deluxe Buccaneer (and Vixen).

Hey smile_o.gif Does this colour look ok for an RAF Jaguar? (apart from the little white and black bits and stuff)

Jag3.jpg

Yes that's better, although the panel lines are a bit too visible...Maybe weather the aircraft a bit, like blacken the paint around the nozzles and maybe add some scratches to certain areas like the leading edges of the wings and tails... smile_o.gif

great work crippler, I like the newer one better smile_o.gif

Its nice to see a talented texturer retexturing other ppls work, I wish this was more common in the community. It would really help me fill my little OFP e-army collection of the militarys of the world.

Oooh yeah! Much better! Looking goooooood!!!!

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>