Sign in to follow this  
CuteQA

High detail helicoptor!

I saw the pics earlier today. Is the modeler using JPG textures, without maybe knowing the consequences? confused.gif

Unbelievable! wow.gif These are definitely the most beautifully modeled/textured models I've ever seen for OFP (though I am a bit worried about the poly count).

Man, I'm very very impressed. Even if he were to make pac or paas out of those jpgs, it would still look amazing. Hopefully they aren't the FR killers they look like. The detail is very impressive. Keep scratching my head wondering how the hell he did all the detail work smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ebud @ 29 April 2003,20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man, I'm very very impressed. Even if he were to make pac or paas out of those jpgs, it would still look amazing. Hopefully they aren't the FR killers they look like. The detail is very impressive. Keep scratching my head wondering how the hell he did all the detail work smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well don't just sit there gawking! Hire him!

Hopefully that Huey will be included in the future Nam pack wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 29 April 2003,19:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ebud @ 29 April 2003,20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man, I'm very very impressed. Even if he were to make pac or paas out of those jpgs, it would still look amazing. Hopefully they aren't the FR killers they look like. The detail is very impressive. Keep scratching my head wondering how the hell he did all the detail work smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well don't just sit there gawking! Hire him!<span id='postcolor'>

I'll second that, any mod would be lucky to have him. Snap him up before RSS does, or someone else for that matter!

Check the OFP.info site. Another Helo is comming in, this time it's a OH6.

Good God! This guy is an aircraft texturing dynamo! I'd love to see him take on the C-130.

Guest BratZ

WOW ! How does one make textures like that?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'll second that, any mod would be lucky to have him. Snap him up before RSS does, or someone else for that matter! <span id='postcolor'>

What's that supposed to mean? mad.gif

It's completely the addonmaker's choice who to join, and not ur's. Apparently this guy is dealing with USA stuff so his not in our line of work right now.

And please refrain from putting up comments like that otherwise show me some of ur work and I'll tell everyone while hole u should join.

BOT:

The hely's look tops. A certain addition to everyone's editor. Might I suggest things to include to make these the greates halo's ever:

- authentic sounds

- new animations

- scripting > ask martin for the floating script, BAS for burning damage script etc.

- random numbers and objects.

Maybe it's not a single person or even a human beeing...

Your probably right confused.gif

I think someone snaps with his fingers in a few days, we stop dreaming and tells us that we can play with these ones in late 2004 biggrin.gif just a wild guess from my wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ 29 April 2003,23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'll second that, any mod would be lucky to have him.  Snap him up before RSS does, or someone else for that matter! <span id='postcolor'>

What's that supposed to mean?  mad.gif

It's completely the addonmaker's choice who to join, and not ur's. Apparently this guy is dealing with USA stuff so his not in our line of work right now.

And please refrain from putting up comments like that otherwise show me some of ur work and I'll tell everyone while hole u should join.

BOT:

The hely's look tops. A certain addition to everyone's editor. Might I suggest things to include to make these the greates halo's ever:

- authentic sounds

- new animations

- scripting > ask martin for the floating script, BAS for burning damage script etc.

- random numbers and objects.<span id='postcolor'>

Don't take it personally Soul Assassin, it was meant in jest to goad him into hiring the guy, because I figured if he didn't one of you guys would. He should be on one of the top mod teams.