Sign in to follow this  
Gunship -OFP.at-

Battle over hokkaido demo released!

I'd love a godzilla addon though, an amphibous version and a land version would be cool, based on Martins robot. Would be awesome having all those tanks firing off at the same time with no effect on the beast. Then it takes to it's laser eyes, gaaaah run for your life!

Antichrist,

That's awesome!

Yeah, picture of Sakhalin cities would be really nice since I'm really confused as to how the city looks like. Is it Soviet-Russian kindda building or is it Japanese...?

Right now, the island is based on Reibun Island, which is just North of Wakkanai, the northern end of Hokkaido. Nice to have conflicts with the Soviets over there (not that I want conflicts smile.gif )

CuteQA,

How should I express my current emotion?

I can't express my feelings right now enough. Words can't express my feelings right now, but I'll try.

some LOLs and biggrin.gif s and smile.gif s and some other LOLs all bundled together.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Yamato @ 09 May 2003,21:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">CuteQA,

How should I express my current emotion?

I can't express my feelings right now enough. Words can't express my feelings right now, but I'll try.

some LOLs and biggrin.gif s and  smile.gif  s and some other LOLs all bundled together.<span id='postcolor'>

and please make a MEGA-Godzilla for JSDF secret weapon!

tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

And those big "bugs" that live on Godzilla ( i think there are mech versions of them aswell)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (chaztheducky @ 10 May 2003,01:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">please think about the little japanese children! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

they love this stuff biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they love this stuff <span id='postcolor'>

i was refering to the fact that they scream there wee heads off when godzillazzzz coming round the mountian biggrin.gif

Well I'd hate to go back to the actual beta for a sec here but I found a bug and I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet.

Playing as an officer, I picked up a 9mm pistol off the ground(from a dead captain)

The gun doesnt show up ingame.

wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (chaztheducky @ 10 May 2003,06:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they love this stuff <span id='postcolor'>

i was refering to the fact that they scream there wee heads off when godzillazzzz coming round the mountian biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

They love that too tounge.gif

CanadianTerror,

The soldier of the present version cannot display a handgun.

However, this bug is removed in the following version.

up0022.jpg

The method of making a face the people fixation from Asia is not found yet. confused.gif

Whoops ... biggrin.gif

What was written here wasn't smart...

The updated version is very nice. I really like how your team seems to have fixed all the bugs from what I can tell. However there is one big problem that kinda pissed me off... you changed the names of the addon which means that the mission that one mission I had spent many hours on with this mod now does not work. sad_o.gif So I have to start all over again... I'll probably mess with it much later when the North Korean pack is updated again by Remo. But other then that great job! And what's with the "kitty" bike? LOL! That was funny. smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Still no default Asianfaces, but apart from this - GREAT!!

You can really feel the amount of dedication and hard work that was put into this pack.

A new version? And I only just got the last version working. Still it was worth it, really good.

I'll set the new demo to download while I'm at work tomorrow.

I think this is the first OFP mod ever to include ambient sounds ,and they are lovely.An Overall good quality addon ,i like it very much. wink_o.gif

good work, alot of uints and support ones too, and some civilans bike and i really liked the helmet (don't ask why that of all stuff in the pack) but it was nice detail on it, not going to tell what i lack since it probaly already been said (yepp haven't read the whole thread)

anyway, good work

I like this pack even more than the first! However, I'd like to encourage you guys to go maybe one step further. Instead of just reskinning the standard BIS helicopters, could you guys also add things like dust scripts to them? And maybe rappel scripts too? And correct the AH-1 '30mm cannon' to it's proper '20mm cannon' designation?

Otherwise everything is awesome, of course. I've only played around in the editor, but I'll try a mission or two today. Thanks for the great work, guys!

Oh, before I forget, what's the difference between the Type96SM and the Type 96M? They look exactly the same.

Hhmmprf....

Weird things happen. I installed the whole thing, according to the readme. So far, ive been able to play the single missions only. When trying to do the campaign , it says i am missing a lot of addons. I ve tried the mod subfolder thing with the same result. Suggestions anybody?

TopCover

I like this pack even more than the first! However, I'd like to encourage you guys to go maybe one step further. Instead of just reskinning the standard BIS helicopters, could you guys also add things like dust scripts to them? And maybe rappel scripts too? And correct the AH-1 '30mm cannon' to it's proper '20mm cannon' designation?

Otherwise everything is awesome, of course. I've only played around in the editor, but I'll try a mission or two today. Thanks for the great work, guys!

Oh, before I forget, what's the difference between the Type96SM and the Type 96M? They look exactly the same.

Actually the different types of the Type 96M are different models. Overall they do look the same except that if you look at the front driver's compartment, one uses periscopes and the other has regular windows.

But I agree, that it would be cool to see the next updates include proper weapons designations, and some scripts added to the retextured BIS stuff. But more then anything these bad boys need Japanese faces on them, so that mission makers don't have to constantly use the "setface" command which you can't use on vehicle crew members. sad_o.gif

You can use an empty vehicle and put crew (with the setface command on them) into those vehicles but then the problem is that they don't respond to the load, unload, ect... waypoints properly.

But overall I agree it's an outstanding mod pack.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>