Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 demo

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ 27 April 2003,16:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OFP-Zone appears to have a link. I don't know if it's functional.

I'm sure I44 did a fantastic job on the units, groups, and scripting. But geez, they need to get their act together on installers and uploading stuff properly.<span id='postcolor'>

It works with 50kb/s

http://ofp-zone.gamesurf.tiscali.de/downloa....ils=152

If Download doesn´t start at first time just make a Reload of the page

Trekkie, the OFP-Zone link appears to be working. Good job.

But it's a real shame that so many other 56k users had to download a buggy file...repeatedly.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MLF @ 27 April 2003,15:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i get a

config.bin/cfgrecoils"weapon name here"

also do all the contents go into the addon folder or are there missions i got the zip off the main site.<span id='postcolor'>

Same overhere

For the rest great work but I hope you dont forget to make those vehicles as burnedout ones in the final wink.gif

im still getting the recoil error and i still cant deply the 30.cal with the tripod.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ 27 April 2003,17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, something is messed up, just download the one from www.invasion44.com<span id='postcolor'>

Something is messed up where?

Are you saying Blackdog's mirror file isn't the same or have you updated the file since around 10AM this morning?

Great work on this stuff I44 team.

I grabbed it from blackdogs site earlier today (from the big black link), and havent had any probs so far.

I like the sounds, they make for nice ambient battles, and the units and weapons looks excellent, especially the MGs. The ai also loved those mortars. Great fun.

Eeek!  The springfield has the muzzle flash bug!

Edit: I'm uploading the zip version as we speak...

Some reference material would be good. I hope it will came with some official missions...

Despite minor bugs, top quality work.

One thing though, this desert shame tiger looks quite unnatural in sicily 44 enviroment...

any help with th cfg error or trying to deploy the 30.cal

wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 27 April 2003,17wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ 27 April 2003,17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, something is messed up, just download the one from www.invasion44.com<span id='postcolor'>

Are you saying Blackdog's mirror file isn't the same or have you updated the file since around 10AM this morning?<span id='postcolor'>

www.tacticalblunder.com/invasion1944/I44DemoAddonPack.zip

I downloaded it from there and that was at 11:33 am GMT

Are you now telling me that i need to download it again? mad.gif pffffff

I am downloading fixed version as we speak, and will upload the one on the site ASAP. I'll let you know when its ready.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 27 April 2003,17:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ 27 April 2003,17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, something is messed up, just download the one from www.invasion44.com<span id='postcolor'>

Are you saying Blackdog's mirror file isn't the same or have you updated the file since around 10AM this morning?<span id='postcolor'>

I just woke up, i'd suggest getting the one off www.invasion44.com .

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 27 April 2003,18:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am downloading fixed version as we speak, and will upload the one on the site ASAP. I'll let you know when its ready.<span id='postcolor'>

/avon happy she wasn't clueless

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 27 April 2003,09:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 27 April 2003,18:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am downloading fixed version as we speak, and will upload the one on the site ASAP. I'll let you know when its ready.<span id='postcolor'>

/avon happy she wasn't clueless<span id='postcolor'>

This doesnt mean that I have a bad version, this is the one that SFG told me to upload yesterday and it should work for the most part smile.gif

how do i fix the cfg weapon recoil?? , i mean cmon all i need is a little help and inv44 guy has posted twice, i d/l the one off the main page this morning although waiting till 6 am this morning

Anyone know how to access Files and folders so i can put the addons in manually because i get an ineb error on all my windows programs including search for files and folders

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ 27 April 2003,09:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am tempted to hand out post count reductions for all that mindless spam posted here.....but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Any more rubbish like this, however, and post counts will be chopped smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

are there really people out there that care about post counts!?! crazy.gif (and Iam being serious, how can anyone honestly care about that?)

the models look amazing, great job guys, keep up the good work! smile.gif

Would there be a possible way for you to release a patch to the old one because I am a 56ker and downloading 47 mg again is just really really really frustrating... like a zip file containing the missing files or something?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (xmurderx @ 27 April 2003,18:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ 27 April 2003,09:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am tempted to hand out post count reductions for all that mindless spam posted here.....but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Any more rubbish like this, however, and post counts will be chopped smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

are there really people out there that care about post counts!?!  crazy.gif (and Iam being serious, how can anyone honestly care about that?)

the models look amazing, great job guys, keep up the good work! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I guess they do. Must be phallic. I've been here since the summer of 2001 and I only have less than 200 posts. Must mean I don't have a passion for the game.

How does one MAKE 2000 posts if they aren't a moderator?

Ben

How do you use the tripod for the machine guns. Also has anyone notices this:

halftrack.JPG

Instead of standing up to fire the machine gun on the US 1/2 track, you're kneeling down. This is kinda a problems since you can't see anything when you're kneeling down.

Oh, 1 other thing, where's the Pak-36 that your site said would be in the demo? confused.gif

edc I think you may have a different version of the demo. The M3 gunner is standing in mine.

I understand how much work I44 put into this but it just seems, well, lacking. The addons have marvelous textures and models but there's not a whole lot of really ingenious or clever scripting. I was expecting the vehicles to burn, kick up dust, have cargo positions on the tanks, maybe a combat ineffective script, blood loss, etc. Then there's the lack of pistols, and the fact that while the weapon sounds are fabulous, the Germans and Americans all yell "Noooooo" when they die. If a lesser mod released a demo like this I'd be blown away but you guys are supposed to be leading the pack, not hanging out in the middle.

is it just me or are the Tiger textures a bit off? How do you set up a tripod MG? The readme didn't say much

Where is that PaK 36

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ 26 April 2003,20:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">edc I think you may have a different version of the demo. The M3 gunner is standing in mine.

I understand how much work I44 put into this but it just seems, well, lacking. The addons have marvelous textures and models but there's not a whole lot of really ingenious or clever scripting. I was expecting the vehicles to burn, kick up dust, have cargo positions on the tanks, maybe a combat ineffective script, blood loss, etc. Then there's the lack of pistols, and the fact that while the weapon sounds are fabulous, the Germans and Americans all yell "Noooooo" when they die. If a lesser mod released a demo like this I'd be blown away but you guys are supposed to be leading the pack, not hanging out in the middle.

is it just me or are the Tiger textures a bit off? How do you set up a tripod MG? The readme didn't say much

Where is that PaK 36<span id='postcolor'>

that is why this is a demo wink.gif

I am sure the final version will blow all of us away...